Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000) Brotatoch1p is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Whats the best ONLINE ps4 games?

Online playing with or against others over the internet.

Had fun with warzone for a week now bored, uncharted was fun for about a week too, gta 5 and red dead 2 idk I liked playing gta 5 online on ps3 but was already sick of that game before ps4 even came out, bloodborne online doesnt really count imo, I was hoping I'd like elder scrolls online but its just not fun or have that sense of wonder and exploration for me like oblivion and skyrim did, siege is a joke.

Id consider getting into an mmo, anyone tried neverwinter? Looks interesting but kinda old and dont know how active it is. And can you type and send private chats to sloots on there or troll neckbeards or is it socially distanced?

Tried apex legends, battlefront 2.. too many neckbeards that have been playing all day and night since they were released so hard to compete.
    Dont like that on apex legends you gotta force to be butt buddies with your squad all the time.. i like teamwork but not when it forces me, sometimes I just like to go out like rambo and unleash all my aiming skills and just decimate a whole squad by myself so that I get a bigger endorphin boost.

Paladins and overwatch look interesting but not if its one of those loot games and where people can spend real money to up their stats. I prefer a 100% TRULY equal playing field.

Any recommendations?

JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaySultan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How about Day-Z ? Or PUBG

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the last of us factions
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go back to playing Warzone, don't be a noob.

Rocket League, Lazer League, Disc Jam
    I cannot be held responsible for which of my posts you choose to believe. You have been warned.

LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    the last of us factions
    Can you actually still find a game? TLOU multiplayer was fantastic
    I cannot be held responsible for which of my posts you choose to believe. You have been warned.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Can you actually still find a game? TLOU multiplayer was fantastic
    i havent played it in months but there's always a dedicated player base

every time i hop on with the misc crew, we always find lobbies
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Last of Us Factions is a great multiplayer game and is still very populated