eshbanbahadur is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Corona Virus: Is it safe to use Whey Protein imported from UK/Spain

As Corvid-19 is very active in USA and Europe, I need to ask is it safe to use supplements Like I ordered MyProtein Whey Protein via myprotein (.pk) website and the package arrives from UK->SPain. So is there any need to take security measure or I can use it without any doubt or fear?

Looking forward for your precious comments.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes

The virus can't live outside a host for more than 72 hours. It also probably can't survive industrial food processing.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As in the whey would be a carrier of COVID? No.

Although I could have sworn I read that COVID can remain active on plastics for up to 2 weeks? I may need to look this up again.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    As in the whey would be a carrier of COVID? No.

Although I could have sworn I read that COVID can remain active on plastics for up to 2 weeks? I may need to look this up again.
    It's not well known. I heard a researcher say they observed 72 hours on hard surfaces (much less on porous surfaces) - although I guess that doesn't mean that's the upper limit.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-de...-coronaviruses

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe just sanitize the outside of the jug.

Registered User powermindset333's Avatar
    powermindset333 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All packages that I receive are first handled with gloves and sit untouched in my garage for a week before I bring them inside to use. From what I've read, that's considered long enough for the virus to die. I do this to save my sanitizer for other uses.