Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Animal2692 View Post
    Lol saying I look stupid is like a dog who can't reach the meat on the kitchen counter saying it smells bad.

We were talking about diminishing returns and you're here using strawman arguments how some people being able to train 2 hours vs. 1. I get that the emotions are clouding your judgement here but if you bear with me, what I'm saying is logic.The element of diminishing returns exists in every workout for everyone regardless of fitness levels and individual differences.

Might as well go ahead and say that I'm making a blanket statement by me saying we are all homosapiens. I think the only reason you bring up me looking stupid is because you're afraid that you're the one who may look that way.

Me: you need oxygen to survive
    You: stop passing off your opinions as if they're the absolute truth
    You don't have to stand in a nuclear reactor to get a tan.
    There are some hard and fast laws of training that must be followed. These are not suggestions, they are LAWS. It is within these laws that the variation in programming can take place. The 7 Granddaddy Laws according to Dr. Fred Hatfield (Dr. Squat) are as follows:

The Law of Individual Differences: We all have different abilities, bodies and weaknesses, and we all respond differently (to a degree) to any given system of training. These differences should be taken into consideration when designing your training program.
    The Overcompensation Principle: Mother Nature overcompensates for training stress by giving you bigger and stronger muscles.
    The Overload Principle: To make Mother Nature overcompensate, you must stress your muscles beyond what they're already used to.
    The SAID Principle: The acronym for "Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands." Each organ and organelle responds to a different form of stress.
    The Use/Disuse Principle: "Use it or lose it" means that your muscles hypertrophy with use and atrophy with disuse.
    The GAS Principle: The acronym for General Adaptation Syndrome, this law states that there must be a period of low intensity training or complete rest following periods of high intensity training.
    The Specificity Principle: You'll get stronger at squats by doing squats as opposed to leg presses, and you'll get greater endurance for the marathon by running long distances than you will by (say) cycling long distances.

Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    You don't have to stand in a nuclear reactor to get a tan.
    There are some hard and fast laws of training that must be followed. These are not suggestions, they are LAWS. It is within these laws that the variation in programming can take place. The 7 Granddaddy Laws according to Dr. Fred Hatfield (Dr. Squat) are as follows:

The Law of Individual Differences: We all have different abilities, bodies and weaknesses, and we all respond differently (to a degree) to any given system of training. These differences should be taken into consideration when designing your training program.
    The Overcompensation Principle: Mother Nature overcompensates for training stress by giving you bigger and stronger muscles.
    The Overload Principle: To make Mother Nature overcompensate, you must stress your muscles beyond what they're already used to.
    The SAID Principle: The acronym for "Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands." Each organ and organelle responds to a different form of stress.
    The Use/Disuse Principle: "Use it or lose it" means that your muscles hypertrophy with use and atrophy with disuse.
    The GAS Principle: The acronym for General Adaptation Syndrome, this law states that there must be a period of low intensity training or complete rest following periods of high intensity training.
    The Specificity Principle: You'll get stronger at squats by doing squats as opposed to leg presses, and you'll get greater endurance for the marathon by running long distances than you will by (say) cycling long distances.
    Whoa there man. Are you passing your opinions there as the absolute truth? Laws don't apply to me because I'm different. I'm cut from a unique cloth. Don't go shoving opinions down my throat now
    Weighted calisthenics>weights anyday. Relative strength>absolute strength

all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000) all pro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoa there man. Are you passing your opinions there as the absolute truth? Laws don't apply to me because I'm different. I'm cut from a unique cloth.
    Not my opinion. Seven LAWS.

Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal2692 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not my opinion. Seven LAWS.
    And that's exactly what I'm saying. The stuff I share isn't my opinion either, they are LaWs as well. Some other guy here literally took a dump on all studies stating that it's all about firsthand experience and studies don't mean squat. I think the government is really putting something out into the air man

Read it and bawl your eyes out:

https://medium.com/the-get-fit-gang/...h-21c25a7593db

And that's exactly what I'm saying. The stuff I share aren't my opinion either, they are LaWs as well.

Read it and bawl your eyes out:

https://medium.com/the-get-fit-gang/...h-21c25a7593db
    Before I read it, how many professional athletes has the author trained? Did he squat 1100 pounds in competition at a body weight of 250 and at the age of 50? Did he work as a strength consultant for the U.S. Olympic team? He just some guy on the internet pimping his system and using lots of buzz words. No cred. I'm not wasting my time reading his 'opinion'.

Before I read it, how many professional athletes has the author trained? Did he squat 1100 pounds in competition at a body weight of 250 and at the age of 50? Did he work as a strength consultant for the U.S. Olympic team? He just some guy on the internet pimping his system and using lots of buzz words. No cred. I'm not wasting my time reading his 'opinion'.
    You're a bitter clown.

You're a bitter clown.
    Ya, but you love me anyway!

Ya, but you love me anyway!
    I thought this was bodybuilding forum not tinder

I thought this was bodybuilding forum not tinder
    I'm not interested in girls with a spare tire the size of a truck tire around their mid section. They scare me.

I'm not interested in girls with a spare tire the size of a truck tire around their mid section. They scare me.
    You trying to say you're out of their league?