pb710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Home workout routine help

I have a pullup bar, dip station, weighted belt with 2 25lb plates and 2 10lb plates

How is this routine

Monday Wednesday Friday

Weighted Pullups 3x5

Weighted Dips 3x5

Diamond Push ups (pause) 3x8

Weighted Planks 3x60sec

BW rows 3x5

Weighted Lunges 3x10

Any recommendations?

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out Bulgarian Split Squats as well. Maybe some stiff-legged dumbbell deadlifts.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm doing a similar quarantine routine using a power tower (dip/pull up station) as my main equipment.

I have mine broken down into a push day and a pull day.

Push:

Chest Dips
    Tricep Dips
    Push-ups
    1 Arm dumbbell Arnold press
    1 Arm dumbbell lateral raise

Pull:
    Wide grip pull up
    Inverted rows (bodyweight)
    Close grip chin up
    1 arm dumbbell curls

By playing around with hand position and body angles you can target different areas, e.g. chest dip vs. tricep dip...if you're looking for a true full body routine I agree with maybe adding in a squat or additional leg move.

I'm running just about every day so I'm giving my legs a break on the weights.