Lcsdreamlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drinking 2 homemade mass gainer shakekers a day?

Hey.

Working out 2 months now and one of the problem is eating. For me its just very hard to eat to get all my calories. My main goal is also to gain weight because right now I am 5`9 and 156 pounds but I would like to be somewhere 165 pounds.

Anyway almost everyday I also drink my 1145 calories homemade mass gainer shake (not some product or powder). And other 1655 I got my food like (eggs, meat, rice). So I was thinking is this bad idea to start drinking 2 homemade mass gainer shakers a day? Yeah I know like 4000 caloreis is too much but maybe if I do another shaker like half and also lower some food and aim like 3100 calories so with 3 months I could reach 165 pounds.

My shaker:

90g oatmeal = 370cal
    120g bananas = 107 cal
    1 large spoon peanut butter= 325cal
    1 scrope whey protein = 99cal
    2 glass of milk = 244cal

1. Do you think drinking 2 shakers a day and eating also real food and aiming 3100 calories could give me results what I wanted?

2. And also I know I could get a lot of fat also but do you think the change is very big I mean if my belly going to very big or its not so crazy to go 156lbs to 165?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It doesn't matter that you call them "mass gainer shakes", what matters is the total nutrients you get each day over the long term from all foods you eat.

If you are concerned, put your diet into cronometer.com and check the RDAs and macros etc.

faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) faithbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's fine
    positive crew