Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never heard of this broad but women don't belong in politics whatsoever, right or left. their brains are not made to function in that way. even girls who share my political opinions (every zionist needs to be removed from every position of power from the president down to elementary school teachers and everything in between if we are ever again to have anything resembling an actual society) are not aware of what they mean. girls in politics is cringe 100% of the time.
    You have glorious wings.

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol'd hard at college kids praising communism. What a bunch of morons

Originally Posted by HouseOfISRAEL View Post
    because conservatives are cucks and thinks she's on their side, every conservative girl is a whore, the same as your mothers/ sisters/wives. She's only doin this because she can get famous for being a "unicorn"

she is as clueless as everyone else
    The only cuck ass phaggot liberal kunt soyboy is you. Fuk you and your whore mother
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post

Just thinking of that time the obese woman tried eating her and then Kaitlin said "You know I carry, right?"
    If that happened in Australia Kaitlin's only option would have been to run or let the obese woman eat her.
    that obese woman was just standing up for herself, I actually felt really bad for her when Kaitlyn insulted her. You could see that fat chick's heart was crushed and she was enraged but she ended up just walking away from Kaitlyn. Terrible look for Kaitly and I'm someone who is AGAINST fat positivity and fat acceptance.
    Last edited by Rexcalibr; 03-25-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Auraria View Post
    please refrain from the haters trying to derail the thread. this topic is about Kaitlyn.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kcadrenalin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    Now we're talking
    username to post reply done correctly
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    1. be a 6+/10, preferably white blonde woman
    2. parrot right-wing talking points in college campuses
    3. ???
    4. millionaire celebrity

and then the same crowd complains about western women having it too easy nowadays smh
    Did you see her get ran out of Ohio State?

She's got a nasty reputation... but tbh I think her bitchy, confrontational approach is more entertaining than the guys who do this and just want to be friends with the idiots they interview lol

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look, I'm a moderate. I'm not left or right, but lean to one side or the other depending on the issue. I think there are merits to both ways of thinking, but there's an inherent danger in being too far on any one side. And there's even more inherent danger in not creating room for proper dialogue to occur. America is very polarized today, and perhaps on of the most polarizing places to discuss politics (that I know of) is the misc.

It's human nature to dehumanize your enemy, or propagandize them as somebody wholly less worthy of having opinion;

But it's incredibly problematic, and leads to very few things of significance ever really occurring. And I'm certain, that some of you might feel like that's what needs to happen. If you are in the party that feels like everything is good, and you shouldn't change something that isn't broken, fine. I can understand that argument. But remember, that what's well-and-good for you, isn't always well-and-good for others; and I point that out because some person will always want to change the system in a way that benefits them or others like them. I think that's the inherent nature of society; to create a place in which all persons can benefit from the society in place in such a way that is impartial.

Creating that, is a challenge unto itself.

The job of the political right is to ensure that there is enough reward for good and hard work, to stimulate those who perform it to continue to do so.
    The job of the political left is to ensure that we do not provide undue suffering to those who are at the most unfortunate positions in the competence hierarchies (ie; the disabled).

However, the lines for both of these political parties grows ever more blurred, and we have willingly allowed that to occur. We've also willingly accepted plenty of directives that seemingly go against the true directive from both parties.

It's hard to see that when you're so caught up in the polarized views of both parties, and the pseudo-propaganda war that is really just meant to keep you occupied while you vote to support agendas that are more private than they are political without ever really knowing.

So TL;DR: People like Kaitlyn Bennett, and anybody who thrives on outrage politics do more harm than good.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She really does have gorgeous hair and eyes and big ol' fun bags. Can you imagine being married to her, though? Nag city

Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    She really does have gorgeous hair and eyes and big ol' fun bags. Can you imagine being married to her, though? Nag city
    she's definitely attractive, like a Walmart Jessica Simpson but she just comes off as such an odd ball. I feel like being a right wing extremist airhead is the extent of her personality.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    never heard of this broad but women don't belong in politics whatsoever, right or left. their brains are not made to function in that way. even girls who share my political opinions (every zionist needs to be removed from every position of power from the president down to elementary school teachers and everything in between if we are ever again to have anything resembling an actual society) are not aware of what they mean. girls in politics is cringe 100% of the time.
    Lol @ a guy, who named himself and modeled his own views after a book written by freaking woman, who by the way was huge Israel supporter, and whos writings are famous for inspiring Netanjahu, whe he was a teen, posting the above.

PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrestonCondra20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who?

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like lauren southern. just a troll who doesn't care one iota about conservative stuff - just does it for views.

plus female. knows she won't get assaulted.
    Weight loss: IF, Lift, Low Carb, Baby Steps and one refeed day.
    Stubborn fat: EC or Yohimbine HCL (fasted) + calorie deficit
    Conservatives: Cut The Cord. Stop giving fake news money

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Look, I'm a moderate. I'm not left or right, but lean to one side or the other depending on the issue. I think there are merits to both ways of thinking, but there's an inherent danger in being too far on any one side. And there's even more inherent danger in not creating room for proper dialogue to occur. America is very polarized today, and perhaps on of the most polarizing places to discuss politics (that I know of) is the misc.

It's human nature to dehumanize your enemy, or propagandize them as somebody wholly less worthy of having opinion;
    [img]https://pics.me.me/thumb_our-blessed-homeland-their-barbarus-wastes-our-glorious-leader-their-59515892.png[/img

But it's incredibly problematic, and leads to very few things of significance ever really occurring. And I'm certain, that some of you might feel like that's what needs to happen. If you are in the party that feels like everything is good, and you shouldn't change something that isn't broken, fine. I can understand that argument. But remember, that what's well-and-good for you, isn't always well-and-good for others; and I point that out because some person will always want to change the system in a way that benefits them or others like them. I think that's the inherent nature of society; to create a place in which all persons can benefit from the society in place in such a way that is impartial.

Creating that, is a challenge unto itself.

The job of the political right is to ensure that there is enough reward for good and hard work, to stimulate those who perform it to continue to do so.
    The job of the political left is to ensure that we do not provide undue suffering to those who are at the most unfortunate positions in the competence hierarchies (ie; the disabled).

However, the lines for both of these political parties grows ever more blurred, and we have willingly allowed that to occur. We've also willingly accepted plenty of directives that seemingly go against the true directive from both parties.

It's hard to see that when you're so caught up in the polarized views of both parties, and the pseudo-propaganda war that is really just meant to keep you occupied while you vote to support agendas that are more private than they are political without ever really knowing.

So TL;DR: People like Kaitlyn Bennett, and anybody who thrives on outrage politics do more harm than good.

People left right and center all hate people that start sentences with "look"
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    She’s got nice teds

i'd pretend to be a commie, just to see what she'd d oto try to convert me

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    doesn't suprise me the misc would be attracted to a sloot who **** herself
    Hahahaha came to post this

Dumb bitch shat all over herself

Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post

guess this has never really been confirmed. I saw a picture of her passed out and had chit herself face down on the floor but you can't see the face so no way to know if it's really her. I wonder how it became the thing she's known for.

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HouseOfISRAEL View Post
    because conservatives are cucks and thinks she's on their side, every conservative girl is a whore, the same as your mothers/ sisters/wives. She's only doin this because she can get famous for being a "unicorn"

she is as clueless as everyone else
    We've already been over this, blacks are the most promiscuous people.

You try to project this fact on to other people so often its kind of some weird insecurity of yours.
    MAGA One day at a time.

Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post

surprised no one's posted the pic yet.

can't tell it's her but she i don't see her denying it. or has she?

edit:

lmao

|Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She might not be the most well informed social commentator, but she's found her niche. She's a great troll, and triggers leftists like no other.

Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    like lauren southern. just a troll who doesn't care one iota about conservative stuff - just does it for views.

plus female. knows she won't get assaulted.
    You're an idiot.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    She's a great troll, and triggers leftists like no other.

You're an idiot.
    Lol Jesus Christ

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    She’s got nice teds

Never realised she had those ugly-ass ear stretch piercings.
    Puts her down to a 4 for me.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn’t op an uneducated, unemployed, homosexual drug addict?

That is by definition trash. The irony of calling Bennett trash when op is the aforementioned.

Also, what is considered today, broadly speaking, as “conservative” is so far from traditional conservatism. The two camps today are the Crowder, Fuentes, Jones, and Bennet types supposedly representing traditional conservatives lol and the other camp is the atheist, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual “Austrian economics!”, “I love Nietzsche,” and “stoicism is western Buddhism!” crowd. Both are not conservative at all but the spectrum has shifted so far left that we have new paradigms within a new zeitgeist. When the so-called left and right are all espousing feminist ideology, as an example, regardless of terminology used, then we are far from the days of golden age America.

BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigNik78 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly a little disappointed she's not wearing her pool sidearm.

MAGA

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Isn’t op an uneducated, unemployed, homosexual drug addict?

That is by definition trash. The irony of calling Bennett trash when op is the aforementioned.

Also, what is considered today, broadly speaking, as “conservative” is so far from traditional conservatism. The two camps today are the Crowder, Fuentes, Jones, and Bennet types supposedly representing traditional conservatives lol and the other camp is the atheist, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual “Austrian economics!”, “I love Nietzsche,” and “stoicism is western Buddhism!” crowd. Both are not conservative at all but the spectrum has shifted so far left that we have new paradigms within a new zeitgeist. When the so-called left and right are all espousing feminist ideology, as an example, regardless of terminology used, then we are far from the days of golden age America.
    Just as I said.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    Just as I said.
    Quarantine is getting to this guy sheesh

We get it man, you dont like her and love repeti-posting

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Quarantine is getting to this guy sheesh

We get it man, you dont like her and love repeti-posting
    No, you dont get it.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    She might not be the most well informed social commentator, but she's found her niche. She's a great troll, and triggers leftists like no other.
    Imagine simping this hard for someone who has a room temperature IQ.

She's not a great troll by any means. She literally gets made fun of and gets dog-walked whenever she actually engages in dialogue.

She should put the mic down and pick up a book.

RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000) RepealThe19th is just really nice. (+1000)

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great hair and nice taters. Would reproduce with then quickly vanish