21dron12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad chest genetics or just untrained pecs

So i've been working out for about a year now, what started as a home workout to look good has become somewhat of a war in the gym for perfection.
    (I do not use enchancing drugs or am massively build but i do consider myself healthy)
    Lately i've been researching and finding out more and more about genetics and the fact that not anyone can have the perfect body with all perfect muscles.
    And ofcourse with the research u get more and more insecure about ur progress and ur muscles and want to know if u just have bad genetics or are just not trained well enough.
    So here comes the question, do i have bad chest genetics or am i not trained well enough?
    Attached Images

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you haven't even been training a year, you aren't that well trained. Especially if you're still learning about proper dieting for your goals, and how to lift effectively. Genetics plays a part in the structure of your body, but you're engaging in a thought process that will ultimately be destructive. Worrying about genetics for how your body may or may not look after years of training is pointless.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So is bodybuilding your goal?
    Increasing chest muscle size?
    I'll be straight with you here.
    Muscle gains don't happen overnight.
    For the natural bodybuilder you need to think in the long term not a few months,it may take years.
    You must be patient.
    You need to train intensely enough to stimulate muscle growth/hypertrophy.
    If you just going through the motions pushing weight from point A to point B you will see little progress.
    You need to find the right exercises for you personally not what someone tells you on youtube.
    That means you have to experiment with and put in research on chest development movements.
    You should have a training log to record everything your doing.
    You should be eating to recovery and grow which means lots of protein and a clean diet.
    You should have a diet log also recording macros and calories.
    Take pictures month to month and compare them to see if your making progress.
    If this is to much for you then I'm sorry your not serious enough of your goal to better chest development.
    Dont feel bad as most people won't do these type of things to achieve what they are after.