Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barn34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool 3 year transformation

So I've been lifting seriously for around 3 years now and I'm 17. With wrestling getting in the way I was cutting weight which hurt my progress, but it is what it is. Basically, I'm putting this out there for showing people how much progress you can make if you really put your mind to it and stay consistent with a goal. One thing I've learned from my fitness journey is to make short goals for myself that ultimately resulted in a long term successful goal. I started my high school career at around 90 pounds and my senior year I'm 180 and 5'8 roughly. Puberty and growing around 10 inches in high-school for sure did help with my gains, but for me the best way to gain weight is to have a mass gainer shake before you sleep, and this helped me pack on weight. First time lifting B80/S95/D135 which is ridiculous, but I was literally a twig. I did use creatine to help gain weight and now am using BCAA's to aid to recovery. Wanna get to at-least 200 if that's even possible before college. Tell me what y'all think.
    Stats now are 315/425/515 at 180
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Barn34; 03-22-2020 at 07:52 PM.