Thread: Wtf ?

SOLDAT25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wtf ?

I was with this girl/coworker for about 10 months. Around November she decided she didn't want to **** me anymore even though we were ****ing from day one. She said it was for religious reasons wtf ? After a couple weeks of that I started talking to another girl I work with. Went out to a bar with her and ran into a male coworker who knew me and my girlfriend, we bull**** for a min then I continued talking to this other girl. I didn't think anything of it. A couple days later I went NC with my gf, after one day we were back to ****ing almost every day. That lasted a couple months and then she went cold on me. We haven't been together for a couple months now but she randomly flags me down in the hallway at work. I had been NC with her for about 3 weeks. She says she wants to talk. Turns out the guy at the bar was taking pictures of me with this other girl (she showed me the pics). She says this guy showed her the pictures and "manipulated" her. I said soooo you ****ed him. When she said yes I walked away from her dumbass and went NC again. Why the **** does she think I even care anymore ??? But the bigger question is what kind of piece of **** would do some shady **** like that ? Other people know about the photos now. Anyone ever have this kind of thing happen to them. I don't even give a **** that he ****ed her it's just the creeper/douchebag taking pictures of me and showing people wtf ??? Maybe I'm making to much of the situation ? This is not someone I see everyday, went to his work area the other day but he wasn't there.

**** cliffs and paragraphs crew
    Last edited by SOLDAT25; 03-22-2020 at 09:31 PM.

stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stonesfan99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you did the right thing. go nc and talk to this other girl you're with.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't show emotion. Go NC to let them know you're above both of them and won't be associating with trash like them anymore.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol sounds kinda fuked. Sounds like she's crazy and loves drama. Like what type of dumbass logic? He took pictures so she fuked him. Lol that is some AAA blockbuster stoopid ****.

I used to have a girl at college mess with me during class. She would flirt with me basically every single day. And I didn't even react. Later I would see her pass by my house in a car with other guys and hear at night rlly loud music with lyrics hitting exact points. It was like the ultimate mind game I was going nuts. And when I finally arrived at the principals office I explained my situation and it sounded crazy but god knows what I was living was real. I live right at the center of my town and I happen to live in a business as well. The town is also in Mexico.

Mexico hella gossipy people over here. I've read stories of other foreign guys being harassed as well here in Mexico because of social media. Folks here got nothin to do so I went NEIN on all social media and my entire mental health hasn't been able to recover fully. This bish is jezebal just like the one I dealt with. Walk away

Sometimes I'd also have colleagues take pictures of me when I was talking to this guy's gf who btw I was friends with first. People are hella ****ty watch way too much netflix
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-23-2020 at 08:39 AM.