Thread: Please Help

JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Help

I have barely any strength in my left arm with all exercises except curls. no pain at all while doing the movements. some discomfort in my neck/ shoulder region throughout the day. due to coronavirus i can not see a doctor right now. i’m 18 and have been lifting for a year. can somebody please help me. it’s been going on for a week and a half

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a doctor remotely via telemedicine. You'll need to be prepared to provide more detail than what you list here. In the meantime, you may want to stop exercising, including curls and other movements that don't bother you.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You posted the same thing yesterday, and got told the same advice. It could be a pinched nerve or shoulder impingement, or it could be a ministroke. regardless, it isnt going to get diagnosed and treated here.

JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTWev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    You posted the same thing yesterday, and got told the same advice. It could be a pinched nerve or shoulder impingement, or it could be a ministroke. regardless, it isnt going to get diagnosed and treated here.
    I posted again bc i can’t see my doctor right now and i wanted to see if anyone had the same issues. i definitely plan on seeing my doctor when their available but idk how long due to quarantine

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

I am a doctor. Please make an appointment to see me or one of my colleagues. Thanks.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lifting weights should not be a big priority for you right now. Getting over the virus is. So quit lifting (putting stress on your body) for awhile until you get over it. Your body doesn't need to spend its energy making muscle right now. It needs to get rid of the virus.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Lifting weights should not be a big priority for you right now. Getting over the virus is. So quit lifting (putting stress on your body) for awhile until you get over it. Your body doesn't need to spend its energy making muscle right now. It needs to get rid of the virus.
    i don’t have the virus

Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    I am a doctor. Please make an appointment to see me or one of my colleagues. Thanks.
    how can i reach out to you?

SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U have a case of vaginitis. Apply copious amounts of vagisil.

In all seriousness bro focus on dynamic stretching and just general movement. Then start doing push-ups girl style on your knees and build up your strength. Your prolly fine.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone giving you advise here would be just speculating on your issue.
    Sure you could try what someone might recommend but it could make your issue worse,it might help who knows.
    Are you willing to take that chance?
    Right now do what you can and maybe consider one arm work for now until you can get to a doctor or chiropractor.
    My speculation is like the one above that you have a nerve pinched off or something similar.
    Laying off of using it for awhile in many cases helps the injury heal or dissipate but you must be patient.
    Maybe a month or so but I'm no doctor.
    I would see a chiropractor when they get back going again.
    Good luck.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JTWev View Post
    how can i reach out to you?
    Call your clinic and ask for Dr. Oldballs.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Call your clinic and ask for Dr. Oldballs.
    They said he wasn’t available today..