justrelaxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Parabody 350 diagram

Hey guys, I am a disabled vet and someone donated a Parabody 350 gym for me. It was taken apart when I picked it up. I have tried my best to try to cable the pullies back, but not having luck. I have tried my best online also. I got it most of the way. It also has a leg press. If someone has a good picture of how all the pullies connect, could you help me out. I think the biggest problem is how the pullies connect the leg press.

thanks in advance

dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000) dskoo65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    some of these pages in the manual might help.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/12...page=12#manual
    "ive made the most impressive gains when i spent months with the heavy dumbbells and left the power rack cowering in the corner like the b**ch that it is"-anonymous

"sometimes when a mans alone, thats all you got is your dog"

"he fakes to the left. no. he fakes to the right. he doesnt fake. he thinks about faking. he pretends to fake. i dont know where i am. i cant breathe"