JumpNation is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Simple Nutrition Plan help

I just finished a rather lengthy bulking cycle. It was to get my lifts and muscle where I want to be. Im deadlifting 500, benching 315, and squating 400. However achieving these goals left me a little soggy around the midsection. As a college student who can't cook well nor has the time to cook and who is super broke, does anyone has an extremely simple meal plan I can follow? I do not care about taste or any of that, I could drink soylent 12 times a day for all I care. If anyone knows a simple meal plan that can help me reach the right amount of macros to lose fat and keep my muscle, that would be great. I am roughly 210 lbs and 6'. I workout twice a day, an hour of cardio in the morning followed by a short but powerful lifting session in the afternoon. I believe my calories should be around 1800. Thank you

dkpeterson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you don't want to put much effort into cooking, here are some minimal prep required foods you can find at most grocery stores:

Protein: rotisserie chicken or meats that are frozen and you just have to heat up like Tyson chicken breasts or burger patties (come in chicken, turkey, salmon, beef), eggs, egg whites.

Carbs: quick oats, microwave packets of rice or steamable rice/potatoes, bread, cereal, beans

Fats: oil, cheese, nuts, nut butters

Veg: steam in bag veg or Various types of lettuce

These are just some ideas, but I'd take these and put balanced meals together in amounts that make sense for your macros

Your meal frequency will depend on preference, how you can most easily hit your macros/calorie target. Placing meals around workouts probably makes sense too

You can plug everything into MyFitnessPal and see how much of everything you need/help with meal planning

The website eatthismuch.com could be helpful for you as well

Hope that helps!

JumpNation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dkpeterson View Post
    If you don't want to put much effort into cooking, here are some minimal prep required foods you can find at most grocery stores:

Protein: rotisserie chicken or meats that are frozen and you just have to heat up like Tyson chicken breasts or burger patties (come in chicken, turkey, salmon, beef), eggs, egg whites.

Carbs: quick oats, microwave packets of rice or steamable rice/potatoes, bread, cereal, beans

Fats: oil, cheese, nuts, nut butters

Veg: steam in bag veg or Various types of lettuce

These are just some ideas, but I'd take these and put balanced meals together in amounts that make sense for your macros

Your meal frequency will depend on preference, how you can most easily hit your macros/calorie target. Placing meals around workouts probably makes sense too

You can plug everything into MyFitnessPal and see how much of everything you need/help with meal planning

The website eatthismuch.com could be helpful for you as well

Hope that helps!

Awesome this is perfect. Thank you

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of I were you, I'd just continue to eat as you are for two more weeks, writing down every bite. Then look at it and eat a bit less of everything.