Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation The best advice from billionaires - motivation

Inb4 Ernie McCucking starts crying again "WAA WAA DON'T POST ADVICE FROM BILLIONAIRES, IT'S BS!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    S
    u
    r
    v
    i
    v
    o
    r

b
    i
    a
    s
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah its that easy its not like they didnt come from rich families or have connections or anything.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    S
    u
    r
    v
    i
    v
    o
    r

b
    i
    a
    s
    Crying bias.

What are your life principles? Where are your results?

So listen to someone without principles and results or someone with both?

Exactly

Originally Posted by alwayzfaded View Post
    yeah its that easy its not like they didnt come from rich families or have connections or anything.
    Most of them are self made, but if anything if they did, you should respect their genes or is it better to listen to someone who are do nothing losers and they themselves are a do nothing loser?

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best advice from billionaires:

1. Be born to filthy rich parents
    2. Use their connections and make them and their pals even richer. At the same time, grab a piece of the pie too
    3. Use your PR machine to churn out stories about your life as the underdog and how you read Eat Pray Love and transformed into a business guru thereafter
    4. Make people idolize you and get even richer

Come on, OP. You post some pretty lame stuff. You are basically giving away you are a shill.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Best advice from billionaires:

1. Be born to filthy rich parents
    2. Use their connections and make them and their pals even richer. At the same time, grab a piece of the pie too
    3. Use your PR machine to churn out stories about your life as the underdog and how you read Eat Pray Love and transformed into a business guru thereafter
    4. Make people idolize you and get even richer

Come on, OP. You post some pretty lame stuff. You are basically giving away you are a shill.
    Best advice from alee:

1.CRY
    2.Not be able to define what is intelligence:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600159491

But I want the best for you, so here I did the hard work for you:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177998971

jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People that hate on this are wagecucks that are unhappy with their current situation. It's all about dedication, persistence, and enjoying what you're doing. Great video
    "A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits." - Napoleon Hill

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Zyzz

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    S
    u
    r
    v
    i
    v
    o
    r

b
    i
    a
    s
    this

Originally Posted by jmoneyjumpman View Post
    People that hate on this are wagecucks that are unhappy with their current situation. It's all about dedication, persistence, and enjoying what you're doing. Great video
    Yeah misc personified

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    this
    Keep reading definitions so you can make pennies, at least you can tell yourself you're a good boy.

Reminds me of broke people who think they're good cuz they're poor LMAO.

nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000) nnodcvcker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Yeah misc personified

Keep reading definitions so you can make pennies, at least you can tell yourself you're a good boy.

Reminds me of broke people who think they're good cuz they're poor LMAO.
    OP
    Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    You're coming off as a naive person that lacks critical thinking.
    Are you that gullible?
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10) alwayzfaded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    plz tell me how a 40k wage cuck with no connections can make it? dont give me broad terms like oh just work hard, be persistent, dedicated... that chit doesnt work. the higher ups will just abuse your work ethic.

face it, if you aint high born on married into their family or at very least sucking on their ass constantly and have personality thru the roof you are nothing to them.

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best advice from alee:

1.CRY
    2.Not be able to define what is intelligence:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600159491

But I want the best for you, so here I did the hard work for you:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177998971
    I don't want to embarrass you boys, but you both are legit idiots. I don't know what makes you think you are all that? Maybe it's the facade you put up every day. How often you pump yourselves up that you are elite and that you can make a difference and reach levels where celebrities to lines out of your bum crack on you call. Well, I got some bad news for you, no one is really impressed by this pseudo-intellectual garbage.

I would rate you guys at a "ugly inbred teenage girls seeking attention on TikTok who don't even realise they are the only ones who can view their uploads because there is an ugly filter that works in ways as to not hurt little girls' feelings" level of cringe.

jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alwayzfaded View Post
    plz tell me how a 40k wage cuck with no connections can make it? dont give me broad terms like oh just work hard, be persistent, dedicated... that chit doesnt work. the higher ups will just abuse your work ethic.

face it, if you aint high born on married into their family or at very least sucking on their ass constantly and have personality thru the roof you are nothing to them.
    That's how I got started. I was the top sales rep at a telecommunications company and my bosses used me. I eventually got fired and now I'm a stock trader. I didn't know anything about stocks but I spent all my time reading and watching videos about it and learning different strategies. I mostly do options. I make way more now then I did before. I started with $100k and blew up my account. Then I made it all back and much more starting with $1k.

What I'm trying to get at is that if you put all your time and energy into something over a period of time, you'll continue to grow and improve. That's how you make it.

I don't want to embarrass you boys, but you both are legit idiots. I don't know what makes you think you are all that? Maybe it's the facade you put up every day. How often you pump yourselves up that you are elite and that you can make a difference and reach levels where celebrities to lines out of your bum crack on you call. Well, I got some bad news for you, no one is really impressed by this pseudo-intellectual garbage.

I would rate you guys at a "ugly inbred teenage girls seeking attention on TikTok who don't even realise they are the only ones who can view their uploads because there is an ugly filter that works in ways as to not hurt little girls' feelings" level of cringe.
    You seem to have a lot of hate and jealousy in you. I'm not trying to be better than anyone else, I'm telling it how it is. If I was I'd flex my cars, house, money etc, but I don't. I've done $100k this month alone pal so I think I know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by jmoneyjumpman; 03-22-2020 at 12:05 PM.

truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like mental masturbation to me. You know watching these videos hits your brain the same way as actually accomplishing something thus resulting in a false reward circuit. In effect you feel better about yourself yet don't actually accomplish anything. Actionable advice that's put to work is what you should seek, although there isn't some secret formula....Might want to actually get hustlin cuz.

MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Inb4 Ernie McCucking starts crying again "WAA WAA DON'T POST ADVICE FROM BILLIONAIRES, IT'S BS!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    May watch later on OP, but Motivation means eveything in whatever you do - so agreed!

Will rep u - but have to be later as none left!

Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    sounds like mental masturbation to me. You know watching these videos hits your brain the same way as actually accomplishing something thus resulting in a false reward circuit. In effect you feel better about yourself yet don't actually accomplish anything. Actionable advice that's put to work is what you should seek, although there isn't some secret formula....Might want to actually get hustlin cuz.
    Somewhat agree but the video isn't bad for beginners.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's nothing worse than someone who hates on successful people

It reveals a helluva lot about their personality and (phaggy) mindset

But I also agree that motivation addiction is a thing, you can watch these videos all day and accomplish nothing

Discipline > motivation

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    There's nothing worse than someone who hates on successful people

It reveals a helluva lot about their personality and (phaggy) mindset

But I also agree that motivation addiction is a thing, you can watch these videos all day and accomplish nothing

Discipline > motivation
    The worst are those who think they can be like them.

They will realize when they are 40, single, with a large collection of books and travel photos that it was all a joke.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate both ends of the spectrum, the "survivorship bias" and the "work hard and you'll succeed" people.

Even if you work hard, you're not guaranteed success in life and it's definitely true that listening to those who made it won't necessarily mean you will as well. But the fact is, if you just sit around and do nothing, you're already guaranteed to fail.

Might as well work hard and actually try to succeed in whatever industry you're in, and even if you do fail, nobody can take your journey and effort away from you.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Taking advice from billionaires is like taking advice from lottery winners. They did nothing they just got lucky.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StarfaceChris View Post
    Taking advice from billionaires is like taking advice from lottery winners. They did nothing they just got lucky.
    Damn, so Elon Musk just sat in his bedroom and Tesla and SpaceX just fell into his lap? must try
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They will realize when they are 40, single, with a large collection of books and travel photos that it was all a joke.
    You don't have to think you will become a billionaire to take advice from a billionaire

What a poverty mindset to have

Whether you like it or not, every billionaire found a way to hack the matrix and is an ultra high energy, highly intelligent, and highly productive person, therefore most likely has something of value to say

Being a defensive weasel is not going to help you AT ALL

Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    I hate both ends of the spectrum, the "survivorship bias" and the "work hard and you'll succeed" people.

Even if you work hard, you're not guaranteed success in life and it's definitely true that listening to those who made it won't necessarily mean you will as well. But the fact is, if you just sit around and do nothing, you're already guaranteed to fail.

Might as well work hard and actually try to succeed in whatever industry you're in, and even if you do fail, nobody can take your journey and effort away from you.
    I never said to not work hard or to do nothing. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in OPs reasoning.
    I'm just telling him to use critical thinking.
    I'm all about using evidence based stuff rather than some rare anedoctal evidence.
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lmao.

But believe it, conceive it, achieve it brah.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

I never said to not work hard or to do nothing. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in OPs reasoning.
    I'm just telling him to use critical thinking.
    I'm all about using evidence based stuff rather than some rare anedoctal evidence.
    If you're trying to become a doctor, wouldn't it be beneficial to listen to another doctor's knowledge when you're shadowing them?

The same principle applies, albeit to a much lower degree.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    If you're trying to become a doctor, wouldn't it be beneficial to listen to another doctor's knowledge when you're shadowing them?

The same principle applies, albeit to a much lower degree.
    Becoming a doctor is very different than becoming a billionaire, but I see what you're trying to say. Also, I know that OP wasn't trying to say that we'll all become billionaires if we listened to the cookie cutter advice given in the video.

I am actually going to be a doctor, and I wouldn't listen to doctors on how to become a doctor because most of them come from privileged families and have a higher than normal level of intelligence. It's not applicable to the average guy.
    I personally could take some of their advice, but it's important to know which one to take.
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    You don't have to think you will become a billionaire to take advice from a billionaire

What a poverty mindset to have

Whether you like it or not, every billionaire found a way to hack the matrix and is an ultra high energy, highly intelligent, and highly productive person, therefore most likely has something of value to say

Being a defensive weasel is not going to help you AT ALL

Look at Jim Irsay, low-functioning alcoholic and billionaire owner of the Indianapolis Colts.

Dude got all his money from his dad. The difference between him being a billionaire and a house painter is purely an accident of birth.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didnt watch the full video yet, but it was interesting and motivating. I'm 45, when I was in high school one of my good friends always seemed very motivated. I knew then while we were drinking and going green that this guy was going to be really successful. I had no idea what he would do or how he would do it, but I knew. He ended up going away to college and dropped out for some personal reasons. A friend got him a job as a telemarketer at some big company. He ended up getting a real job with them and was with them for years. I wish I remembered more about what he was doing, but he went from minimum wage to 100k a year plus sales commissions. Now him and another guy own some financial planning company. He literally makes millions. He was a college dropout.

He was always a risk taker. Even when he had something good, he was thinking on how to step up from there. He was always ambitious and driven to jump at the next opportunity.

Most of us are not like that, myself included. I have a good job and make good money, but in all honesty I'm doing better then I imagined so many years ago. Would I like to have millions, hell yeah. But I know I would not be willing to put the time, effort, and energy it would require. I think I'm fairly intelligent, most irl would tend to agree, but I'm far from brilliant.

I think to be extremely successful a lot of things need to line up. Luck, intelligence, drive, and a mindset that's willing to take great chances knowing you could fall and fall hard. The older you get the harder that becomes. If you are young and single and lose it all you only need to worry about you. You can pick yourself up, shake it off, and start again. If you have a wife, kids, and a mortgage the stakes are much higher. Your loss or fall is their fall as well.

Most people get to a point where the have enough. They may want more, like all of us do, but they get to a place where they are no longer willing to roll the dice.

I dont understand the hate or jealousy thing though. I dont have less because he has more. I have less because I would never be willing to do the things he did to get there. I also dont need to have it all. I'm content to have a nice house and live my middle class life. Some need it, or they see themselves as failure.

Edit: wow, I rambled. I would not read a post this long. If you scroll down I totally understand.
    USMC, hiker, snake charmer

OP
    Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    You're coming off as a naive person that lacks critical thinking.
    Are you that gullible?
    Oh damn, you said I'm embarrassing myself, MUST BE TRUE LMFAO.

You can't even define intelligence, you are an utter genius.

Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    For sure bro, this is my day, what did you do today?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600448061

Let me guess, I did more today than you do in a month.

Simple minded fool.

Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The 3 first are hot. Bezos aged well