brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Wake up starving every single night

I eat a lot of meats, potatoes, nuts, eggs and fats during the day but I still always wake up hungry

I also eat a lot before going to bed as well.

any help?
    Starting: 6'4 170lbs

Current: 6'4 210lbs

16 years old

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It sounds like your body is telling you to eat more. Try that.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As above, eat more or try keeping something to snack on next to your bed when you do wake up.

brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It sounds like your body is telling you to eat more. Try that.
    I am still gaining weight though

16 years old

SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brutus0 View Post
    I am still gaining weight though
    is that your goal?

Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    is that your goal?
    yeah but If im gaining weight then im not sure why i am waking up hungry

16 years old

How much weight are you gaining per week on average? and how long has this waking up hungry all the time being going on for?

How much weight are you gaining per week on average? and how long has this waking up hungry all the time being going on for?
    I was gaining 1lbs per week on average

now I think its closer to two

and it has been going on for months

16 years old

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are 16, you are probably growing. If you are eating mostly good whole food then your hunger is not misleading you to put on unhealthy weight. Trust it for now and keep working hard in the gym.

Originally Posted by brutus0 View Post
    I was gaining 1lbs per week on average

now I think its closer to two

and it has been going on for months
    Post an example of a typical day's food log for a day where you wake up starving.

Oh you're 16? i thought you were 50! lol just noticed your sig, that could very well explain it then #Growthspurt keep lifting and enjoy it.

Post an example of a typical day's food log for a day where you wake up starving.
    6 Eggs (420 calories)
    2 Sandwiches with Bacon, Turkey (430 Calories)
    Peanut Butter and Nuts (700 Calories)
    Home made fries, potatoes or rice with Olive Oil (600-700 Calories)
    Steak, Fish, Chicken (800 Calories)
    Spinach, Broccoli (Maybe 100 Calories)
    Other Snacks (500-600 Calories)

This is what I eat everyday

16 years old

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You are 16, you are probably growing. If you are eating mostly good whole food then your hunger is not misleading you to put on unhealthy weight. Trust it for now and keep working hard in the gym.
    Ok i will bro its just that 2lbs a week is too much (i am not in steroids i can't gain muscle that fast) so i think i might become obese or something

16 years old

How long has this been happening? I doubt it will continue forever.

JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWhiteJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just have a glass of water if you wake up starving, simple as that.