rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpedrosb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Coronavirus workouts

Given that all gyms (at least in most European countries) are closed, it would be nice that we all share our home workouts so that we can at least maintain our physical shape.

In my case, I have absolutely no equipment (no pull-up bar, no weights, no nothing). All I have is an improvised bag full of stuff in order to make it as heavy as possible (~15kg / 30lbs I guess)

What I would do is quite simple:

Overhead squats 3x20
    Lunges wearing bag 3x20
    Romanian Deadlift 3x20
    Push-ups 3xAMRAP
    Bent-over rows 3x20
    Curls with bag 3x20
    Shoulder press 3x20

The number of reps I chose is totally random (in accordance with high rep/low weight training).

I am aware that I am not discovering America (it is almost a copy of any full-body workout in this forum). However, I am still missing an exercise that requires no equipment and that would cover a verticall pull.

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

Feel free to share your routines so that we can have some variety during these quarantine days!

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can do upright rows and shrugs and with your bag full of stuff. And as Freddie Mercury would say...."Keep yourself alive"

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought a 65 pound bag of soil at Walmart and wrapped the edges in duct tape. Whole thing cost <$10. Lots of fun things can be done with a bag.