Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    The best dating years are in your late 20's early 30's. What you did as a teenager literally doesn't even matter or count. You were a teen last year. Relax.
    This has not been my experience. My best years were 21-24. That was when it was fun to just chase girls and i had time to do so. I'm in my early 30's, i have a career, i don't have the free time to waste on chasing and it feels like a hassle now.

On top of that any girl single 27+ has a kid or usually something seriously wrong with her. The best girls who have the personality and looks all get locked down in college or shortly after.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    This has not been my experience. My best years were 21-24. That was when it was fun to just chase girls and i had time to do so. I'm in my early 30's, i have a career, i don't have the free time to waste on chasing and it feels like a hassle now.

On top of that any girl single 27+ has a kid or usually something seriously wrong with her. The best girls who have the personality and looks all get locked down in college or shortly after.
    I thought so. I got my teachers being 30 and they're all married. Girls with problems kinda seem to already have them tho since early age. I met a girl who was very emotional volatile and unstable who rushed in to relationships. She would have a relationship literally a month on just coming out from one. Go to parties a lot, etc. These are def gonna have a kid sooner or later. So it's not the act of having a kid in itself the thing that causes these women to go ape but they already were living with zero fuks which is why they got a kid.

I just now started gettin back to dating and meeting women at 20 and I've been very disappointed I should say. Meeting around 3k perhaps more and none seem to be on the wavelength I am.