Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dating/meeting women: Boring? Frustrating? Repetitive?

I got a few women that are interesed in going out. But I feel there's a pattern on all women when it comes to dating. They're all just passive agressive and I find it very dull to deal with. I feel like no woman can fully speak up her mind and when they do I feel like they're probably lying or deviating from the truth. Again, going back to how passive agressive women tend to be.

One pattern in particular are the women that say extremely little both in person and online. These types are the ones with the LEAST amount of integrity out of the bunch. Usually these types of girls are doing some crazy **** out in the back and say zero. It's just so lame how so many lack honesty.

Like what is so fantastic about pussy? I've had my fair share of taste but aside from the physical pleasure to ****ing a woman what else is there to actually being with one? I seem to just be meeting women willing to suck off my resources with no mercy. I remember back in my middle school days I would go out with my gf's friends and everyone paid for their own ticket and food. We were all friends. Now this dating culture seems even the more rotten and boring.

Having women constantly act like children is also a turn off. But it's just so common these days. Especially on my ****ing dates.
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-21-2020 at 04:56 PM.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You’re 20 dating 20 year olds. Of course they have nothing to say.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    This.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then don't date boring women
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're saying it gets better with time? I hope it does. Because damn, these girls just don't click with me at all.

I have a friend I met from high school that says I should just act like I want a relationship with women just to **** but I think that's lame. Like why spend time of my day with someone I don't really want to, just because I want to ****? I have a girl right now I text that is cool with goin to my house but says she wants a public date first and says she doesn't want a bf. Getting a fuk buddy is easy it seems and I don't need to be lying to **** around so it seems. But again, I don't see anything great about laying around women. I'm more open to the idea then before, but I'm not willing to try hard at all to get some pussy.

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As you get older you'll realize it's most people that are boring and repetitive, not just women. Women are just the most frustrating.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    As you get older you'll realize it's most people that are boring and repetitive, not just women. Women are just the most frustrating.
    Really?

I talk to recruiters and one thing they always ask is "What are your hobbies? What do you do outside of work? How are your keeping yourself busy?"
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Really?

I talk to recruiters and one thing they always ask is "What are your hobbies? What do you do outside of work? How are your keeping yourself busy?"
    So what I'm hearing is that recruiters are repetitive too. Makes sense, given that they only talk to you for the paycheck.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    So what I'm hearing is that recruiters are repetitive too. Makes sense, given that they only talk to you for the paycheck.
    Exactly my point. Recruiters could give a **** less. So does women. It's lame n boring. Those questions mean nothin to the bish

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Exactly my point. Recruiters could give a **** less. So does women. It's lame n boring. Those questions mean nothin to the bish
    I got you now. Reading comprehension fail on my part.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're saying it gets better with time? I hope it does. Because damn, these girls just don't click with me at all.
    It doesn't get better with age. A lot of the women out there are boring as can be.

I've found a few that were more fun to talk to and hang out with and had a personality, but those also turned out to be the least gf material.

Seems near impossible to find a girl that has personality and is not a sloot

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    It doesn't get better with age. A lot of the women out there are boring as can be.

I've found a few that were more fun to talk to and hang out with and had a personality, but those also turned out to be the least gf material.

this i think

My ex was super fun to be with, i;ll never forget her, every other girl feels boring compared to her but the trade off was that she was slooty and extremely immature, i know all girls are immature but she was extreme.

just can't win i guess

date / gf a boring girl and get bored nd cheat on her

date / gf a hot sloot whose fun then get heart broken

lol
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post

I thought so. My dating life has in fact been on a decline with age. Never have I found a woman that wants to keep being physically attractive that DOESN'T want to sl00t. I got two girls right now saying they don't want a bf. My first gf had about 5 relationships in the span of two years. All the girlz that liked me get bored with me not making moves and can't wait to sloot. It's as if girls need me to make moves quickly and think they have a right to next me after not fuking them. 'Oh lost your chance' fuking boring bishes I lose zero with these women

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    My dating life has in fact been on a decline with age.
    You are 20...
    6'2
    220lbs

You are 20...
    So what. I was eating pussy at like 14, literally. Now these days I average zero messages and the girls I know seem to all be sloots whom don't want a relationship. Who are entitled as fuk and want to next like crazy. These mother****ers inflate their egos way too much.

BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500) BadLee is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you are boring with dating so give it up

So what. I was eating pussy at like 14, literally. Now these days I average zero messages and the girls I know seem to all be sloots whom don't want a relationship. Who are entitled as fuk and want to next like crazy. These mother****ers inflate their egos way too much.
    The best dating years are in your late 20's early 30's. What you did as a teenager literally doesn't even matter or count. You were a teen last year. Relax.
    6'2
    220lbs

The best dating years are in your late 20's early 30's. What you did as a teenager literally doesn't even matter or count. You were a teen last year. Relax.
    Well it felt pretty good so it counts and it matters. But it's not relevant is what you're saying. Believe me I know. Which is why I'm struggling. I gotta be worried about making moves, not showing too much interest cuz blah blah. It's not natural as it once was because girls get 100+ messages per day thanks mark.

I mean yea. Some girls are good and like to be treated nice for sure. But it changes nothin my dating life to have a woman think I'm a good guy. Literally have a girl not want a second date but said I was a good person. Again, bishes want me to make moves on day 1 so lame
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-26-2020 at 07:29 PM.

imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000) imbored21 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    you need to date your friends bro. But women don't like dating their friends that's why it's called the friendzone. IDK MAN. I don't ****ing know.

Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    you need to date your friends bro. But women don't like dating their friends that's why it's called the friendzone. IDK MAN. I don't ****ing know.
    You're kinda missing the point. Friendzone ass. We went out with her saying from the beginning she didn't want a bf. Turn off* then we went out and it went well and I could have made moves I knoe this because of past experiences, yet didn't because felt a second date was more appropiate. Doesn't want a second date. Major turn off*

The point is, these bishes are hot headed as fuk and it gives the impression of a lack of personality i.e boring dating experiences. Plus, saying she didn't want a bf made me think she kinda just wanted to hang out as friends. But I got female friends and it was miles different from what was goin on when we went out. The bish acted as if it was a date. Of course, I'm frustrated by bish games inconsistent behavior. I'm gonna call her ass next year after convid 19 and arrange another date. But she is far from gf I'm just gonna look for a fuk because as I said. Lack of personality, consistency n integrity. Bishes want to be treated like trash straight up. Not that they don't like nice guys or media bs. They literally want to be treated like waste. For real

Like friendzone nuts n balls kids. That term is so retarded. More netflix media bs made by women. The friendzone ain't **** because bishes are plenty. You don't love a girl that treats you like a friend. And friendzoned women are more likely to get laid by you on sight if instead you decided to walk away from every woman that so called "friendzoned" you. **** means ****. Nada. This is a bish player that gets bored easily. Nothin else lol
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-26-2020 at 10:44 PM.

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a few women that are interesed in going out. But I feel there's a pattern on all women when it comes to dating. They're all just passive agressive and I find it very dull to deal with. I feel like no woman can fully speak up her mind and when they do I feel like they're probably lying or deviating from the truth. Again, going back to how passive agressive women tend to be.

One pattern in particular are the women that say extremely little both in person and online. These types are the ones with the LEAST amount of integrity out of the bunch. Usually these types of girls are doing some crazy **** out in the back and say zero. It's just so lame how so many lack honesty.

Like what is so fantastic about pussy? I've had my fair share of taste but aside from the physical pleasure to ****ing a woman what else is there to actually being with one? I seem to just be meeting women willing to suck off my resources with no mercy. I remember back in my middle school days I would go out with my gf's friends and everyone paid for their own ticket and food. We were all friends. Now this dating culture seems even the more rotten and boring.

Having women constantly act like children is also a turn off. But it's just so common these days. Especially on my ****ing dates.
    Try doing a little more vetting before going on a date, if the chick seems disinterested or doesn’t interest you in the initial messaging/conversation phase, do not give her the pleasure of a date.

Only date women who excite you, who entice you. It will be less frequent dates but the dates you do go on will be higher quality.

Ensure you’re asking good questions on the date to really provoke an interesting answer, if she still isn’t satisfying you, cut the date off and go your separate ways, women these days are very dull, its like finding a needle in a haystack finding a lady with personality, but that’s what makes it fun

Originally Posted by SBB1 View Post
    Try doing a little more vetting before going on a date, if the chick seems disinterested or doesn’t interest you in the initial messaging/conversation phase, do not give her the pleasure of a date.

Only date women who excite you, who entice you. It will be less frequent dates but the dates you do go on will be higher quality.

Ensure you’re asking good questions on the date to really provoke an interesting answer, if she still isn’t satisfying you, cut the date off and go your separate ways, women these days are very dull, its like finding a needle in a haystack finding a lady with personality, but that’s what makes it fun
    That's good advice. But the venting on chat was done. We were flirting through chat before the date. She just didn't respond or communicate as effectively as she could. It felt off as fuk. Example:

Me - So what do you do over there at x?
    Her - (literally ignores it) and answers some other text

From this point where she couldn't keep decent conversations was the moment I started to get turned off. The date happened because I felt the need to try one more time and the date went well. But she just has ass personality as I said. She's a 9 in looks but her personality is 100% off. Even when she answers honestly she is bs'ing. Completely worthless to me now she is. Such a shame.

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's good advice. But the venting on chat was done. We were flirting through chat before the date. She just didn't respond or communicate as effectively as she could. It felt off as fuk. Example:

Me - So what do you do over there at x?
    Her - (literally ignores it) and answers some other text

From this point where she couldn't keep decent conversations was the moment I started to get turned off. The date happened because I felt the need to try one more time and the date went well. But she just has ass personality as I said. She's a 9 in looks but her personality is 100% off. Even when she answers honestly she is bs'ing. Completely worthless to me now she is. Such a shame.
    Unfortunately 99% of women in the 8.5+ range have an ass personality.

I think it’s maybe something to do with the fact they don’t need anything extra to attract a guy, there looks are enough. Most guys would stick around even though they aren’t happy with the way she is just because she looks pretty to walk around with.

Props to you for sticking true to yourself man, you’ll find a cool chick eventually, best of luck to you man!

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dating in general is huge waste of time. It is so much work for very little reward. Back in college, i used to date a lot would legit have competition w my friend on who could approach more girls. Its so much work first you got to approach and half the time you get rejected half time you get number. Then you text half of them don't respond and half do...maybe half of the ones that responded end up in date and maybe 1/10 of those is an interesting girl who may or may not be interested in you and often times it doesn't work out then you start the whole process again. ZZZZZZZZZZ

It didn't help that often times when i was on dates i was bored af and felt like i had to entertain and make the dates fun...plenty of times i would be hanging out w a girl and be bored out of my mind hoping i was w, my boys, where we all laughing chilling and all of us contributing to making the experience fun.

One thing i found out fairly early in my life is that majority of girls especially the hot ones have no personality and are used to just being there for the guy to shower them with attention and entertainment. In my whole 33 years on this rock i only met 2-3 girls that were actually somewhat fun to hangout with.

I think the attention girls get with social media and online dating these days makes dating 100x harder than when i was in college in my early 20's and even back then it sucked. I can only imagine how it is right now. I think even if you are a chad now and get girls the girl will always wonder what if and will crave that attention from someone else on Instagram tinder and more or less FB.
    Last edited by Weezy32; 03-27-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by SBB1 View Post
    Unfortunately 99% of women in the 8.5+ range have an ass personality.

I think it’s maybe something to do with the fact they don’t need anything extra to attract a guy, there looks are enough. Most guys would stick around even though they aren’t happy with the way she is just because she looks pretty to walk around with.

Props to you for sticking true to yourself man, you’ll find a cool chick eventually, best of luck to you man!
    I'm talking to a woman who some might say is a 7 but she's a 8.5 to me plus personality. She's pretty great just chatting back in fourth is way easier and lighter than this bish. But I feel it's more of the same maybe. We already talked about goin out before but with this convid **** we ain't getting it down anytime soon. Still gonna call the 9 bish and see if she's down to a second date later. She ain't **** tho brothers. The 9 bishes are also really into bums for some reason. Like duds that are good for nothin and just want to fuk. 9 in looks seem to love these types of guys. "Street" guys kinda guys. I'm kinda that type and hang out with these duds but they're the same as the bishes. No personality or integrity. Fuk out.

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Dating in general is huge waste of time. It is so much work for very little reward. Back in college, i used to date a lot would legit have competition w my friend on who could approach more girls. Its so much work first you got to approach and half the time you get rejected half time you get number. Then you text half of them don't respond and half do...maybe half of the ones that responded end up in date and maybe 1/10 of those is an interesting girl who may or may not be interested in you and often times it doesn't work out then you start the whole process again. ZZZZZZZZZZ

It didn't help that often times when i was on dates i was bored af and felt like i had to entertain and make the dates fun...plenty of times i would be hanging out w a girl and be bored out of my mind hoping i was w, my boys, where we all laughing chilling and all of us contributing to making the experience fun.

One thing i found out fairly early in my life is that majority of girls especially the hot ones have no personality and are used to just being there for the guy to shower them with attention and entertainment. In my whole 33 years on this rock i only met 2-3 girls that were actually somewhat fun to hangout with.

I think the attention girls get with social media and online dating these days makes dating 100x harder than when i was in college in my early 20's and even back then it sucked. I can only imagine how it is right now. I think even if you are a chad now and get girls the girl will always wonder what if and will crave that attention from someone else on Instagram tinder and more or less FB.
    Yea for sure. I was never interested in dates or fukin until maybe 2 years ago when I met a cluster B girl. She kinda introduced me to the whole topic of dating indirectly with her garbage persona. I also fell into depression back in high school. I still liked being alone and didn't need women but my only motivation (internet/video games) had died out. I was getting bored and had nothin to live for which gave me peace or pleasure. I always thought women were boring as hell tho it isn't just know that I notice. I had just forgotten this but I always knew. It's like a new phase in life for me sons and I do have friends outside this network but they aren't very conscious individuals for them to empathize with me or give me any worth advice. They kinda all just put down my efforts and try to add the girls I say I talk to. People are just **** in general and got nothin on personality

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea for sure. I was never interested in dates or fukin until maybe 2 years ago when I met a cluster B girl. She kinda introduced me to the whole topic of dating indirectly with her garbage persona. I also fell into depression back in high school. I still liked being alone and didn't need women but my only motivation (internet/video games) had died out. I was getting bored and had nothin to live for which gave me peace or pleasure. I always thought women were boring as hell tho it isn't just know that I notice. I had just forgotten this but I always knew. It's like a new phase in life for me sons and I do have friends outside this network but they aren't very conscious individuals for them to empathize with me or give me any worth advice. They kinda all just put down my efforts and try to add the girls I say I talk to. People are just **** in general and got nothin on personality
    I just re read my post as i typed the previous one in a hurry and i dont want to come off as some women-hating guy and blaming women for dating because dating sucks for both women and men IMO.

The reason I think dating sucks, in general, is because what we as guys are interested in is so vastly different then what most women are interested in IE as guys we are interested in comedy (jokes), sports, video games, cars, gym, science, technology, politics, etc.

We tend to stay away from or don't really care about TV shows, especially reality tv shows, drama, gossip, shopping, fashion, celebrities and that's what a lot of girls care about. I can still have a conversation about all this crap but definitely won't enjoy it and after a while, i get really bored and even annoyed with it. The problem is that most girls especially the hot ones don't know or care to talk about any of the male specific interests like if you try talking about sports or cars or science to a girl on a date you prolly not gonna get a second date. Most girls won't make jokes and when they try its usually cringe and not funny but you have to pretend its funny.

On dates you have to make jokes and make her laugh, pick the right things to do to make the date interesting (lead), listen to her drama between her friends/family/coworkers, go shopping or talk about shopping and by doing this you become the entertainer and dating becomes almost like work .
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    I just re read my post as i typed the previous one in a hurry and i dont want to come off as some women-hating guy and blaming women for dating because dating sucks for both women and men IMO.

The reason I think dating sucks, in general, is because what we as guys are interested in is so vastly different then what most women are interested in IE as guys we are interested in comedy (jokes), sports, video games, cars, gym, science, technology, politics, etc.

We tend to stay away from or don't really care about TV shows, especially reality tv shows, drama, gossip, shopping, fashion, celebrities and that's what a lot of girls care about. I can still have a conversation about all this crap but definitely won't enjoy it and after a while, i get really bored and even annoyed with it. The problem is that most girls especially the hot ones don't know or care to talk about any of the male specific interests like if you try talking about sports or cars or science to a girl on a date you prolly not gonna get a second date. Most girls won't make jokes and when they try its usually cringe and not funny but you have to pretend its funny.

On dates you have to make jokes and make her laugh, pick the right things to do to make the date interesting (lead), listen to her drama between her friends/family/coworkers, go shopping or talk about shopping and by doing this you become the entertainer and dating becomes almost like work .
    Exactly. To me dating IS work. I had just forgotten about this feeling and struggle because the moment I noticed having various female friends and a gf had me rolling around streets being at places I didn't really want to be just to please my girl. Of course I enjoyed her company but the first GF is always the best. It introduces you to a wide arrange of emotions and the innocence and naivete make interactions even the more thrilling and enticing. But by the constant interactions, gossip behavior and harassment on behalf of her female friends, I was starting to get bored. I didn't even ask for much in return. However women just like to introduce a whole new range of problems to the table for literally no reason.

My first gf when I cut her out started to go out with one of my best friends. That's when the fantasy started to shatter. To where I went full ascetic and neglected women in general. I felt like going from school to my ps3 a more relaxing and natural progression then goin out and being around my gf and other female friends I had. Plus the drama of the thirsty asses that wanted to be with her and her very curious sense of moral and communicate abilities had me tripping. I had forgotten how dealing with women was not very romantic once I noticed that everything that happens involves a conscious effort by my part. Lame.

Anyways, I just deleted the 9's number and her whatssap. Never gonna call her again. Just came to my head. She ain't worth nothin. Even my first gf was a bish but this woman does literally nothing for me. My first gf at least gave me closure. Fuk this chic. I'm already chatting with other 2 chics and see what's up. Even if nothin happens. I still genuinely feel like I lose **** lmao

I disagree dating sucks for women however. Women literally do whatever the hell they want. Regardless of men to women ratio. Women are voluntarily at the position of being promiscious way more then us men. For us men it in fact comes as more of skill the act of leading to which women simply regurgitate the so called same "feelings" over and over again with their new partners which they get every 3 months. Bitter truth son but yes. Dating is a specific sucking aspect for a man whom has nothing of what women crave the most (money/looks). Even women who range lower looks level still have a higher rate to settling then us men. Even men with looks have a **** chance of reaching mates knowing they have no job or status.

Us men can suffer far more from abandonment then women, the company itself is also a great suffer for us as well. Reputation, finances and pretty much everything is female. Well I just got back to my senses after 4 years and I'm goin back to buddhism and the rejection of physical pleasures. Just interact with the women I have now
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-27-2020 at 11:03 PM.

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes and no- Dating consists of churning through a staggering number of people who are either vapid or simply not at all a match for you. Then eventually someone ideal, invested, and generally on the same wavelength will pop out of nowhere and you get to enjoy that for awhile.

Therein lies the big problem with dating, is that regardless of your traits or game you can't morph someone into a match for you so it is more or less a waiting game.

That being said, I wouldn't say I get tired of girls acting like children since those conversations tend to die out instantaneously.
    Instagram: Kbgofficial
    ^ Bodybuilding, anime, cats, and art

Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spyrith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Perhaps you have a sampling problem rather than a "girls are boring problem".

Perhaps you're not visiting the right circles / communities and end up with girls that aren't compatible with you.

My current GF and I share a huge amount of interests and are very compatible personality wise. However, we live in very different social bubbles and would never, ever, ever have met in real life. The only reason we did meet was because of an online dating app.

Again, don't blame the girls. Most girls also believe guys are boring as bricks and ache to have someone compatible with them. It's just that the really compatible people somehow rarely seem to intersect in real life.