LiftEatSleepxd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Need Help With Losing Weight

Weight: 215
    Height: 5'10

Background Information: I started lifting about 9 months ago, the reason why I started lifting is that I was a short fat kid that wanted to get strong. I started about 250 pounds 5'2 and know I am at 215 pounds 5'10. I mainly bench, I started at 120 for 3 reps and know I am doing 211 for 5 reps, max out is 235. Is that any good for my age and weight? My deadlift when I started was 200 pounds for 2 reps and know it is 350 for two reps, is that any good for my age and weight? I just started squatting I do 135 for 5 reps and my max out 165. The reason why I made this post was to ask a good diet plan, I want to keep my muscles and get stronger while trying to lose weight. I don't have a target weight goal, I just don't want to have belly fat/tits.

Losing Weight: Should I eat 3 meals a day? My breakfast is always 4 eggs scrambled, should I go to two eggs or should I cut breakfast out entirely? For lunch right know I just eat what my parents give me, I want to start eating rice and chicken. Are there any other lunch meals that I can meal prep for a week that is more healthy or is rice and chicken the best option.

Exercises: What will be the best exercises to do to burn the most belly fat? Right now I do not do any cardio, I heard cardio is the best way to burn belly fat is this true? I have a home gym with a bench press, dumbbells, and a squat rack does anyone know the best chest workouts I can do to get a stronger chest (with the equipment I have). The only chest workout I do is bench press I started doing more reps to focus on the chest, right now I'm doing 200 for 10 reps. Should I lower the weight to focus more on reps or keep doing what I'm doing?

Thanks for reading. Any information given is appreciated.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, eat 3 meals a day. Eat mostly whole foods and limit processed foods. Meat, eggs, dairy, fruit, vegetables (don't skip this one), wholgrains, rice, beans, potato etc.

Eat until you feel pleasantly full but not stuffed.

Work hard in the gym.

Do a little cardio or play sport. No need to overthink this, what I've described will work just as well as anything more detail obsessed and won't cost you your mental health.

wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Somehow you've got to get some cardio. Sports is a good idea, but Coronavirus has put a dent in that, for now. Basketball, handball, whatever, will help. At 17, you still might have a lot of growing left left do. Don't over think it. Just exercise, keep moving, jump rope. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck. QUOTE=LiftEatSleepxd;1600368861]Age: 17
    Weight: 215
    Height: 5'10

Background Information: I started lifting about 9 months ago, the reason why I started lifting is that I was a short fat kid that wanted to get strong. I started about 250 pounds 5'2 and know I am at 215 pounds 5'10. I mainly bench, I started at 120 for 3 reps and know I am doing 211 for 5 reps, max out is 235. Is that any good for my age and weight? My deadlift when I started was 200 pounds for 2 reps and know it is 350 for two reps, is that any good for my age and weight? I just started squatting I do 135 for 5 reps and my max out 165. The reason why I made this post was to ask a good diet plan, I want to keep my muscles and get stronger while trying to lose weight. I don't have a target weight goal, I just don't want to have belly fat/tits.

Losing Weight: Should I eat 3 meals a day? My breakfast is always 4 eggs scrambled, should I go to two eggs or should I cut breakfast out entirely? For lunch right know I just eat what my parents give me, I want to start eating rice and chicken. Are there any other lunch meals that I can meal prep for a week that is more healthy or is rice and chicken the best option.

Exercises: What will be the best exercises to do to burn the most belly fat? Right now I do not do any cardio, I heard cardio is the best way to burn belly fat is this true? I have a home gym with a bench press, dumbbells, and a squat rack does anyone know the best chest workouts I can do to get a stronger chest (with the equipment I have). The only chest workout I do is bench press I started doing more reps to focus on the chest, right now I'm doing 200 for 10 reps. Should I lower the weight to focus more on reps or keep doing what I'm doing?

Thanks for reading. Any information given is appreciated.[/QUOTE]