Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Something isn't adding up. Hospital to coronvirus patient numbers

There a total of 6146 Hospitals in the United States. There have been a confirmed 8700 cases and 150 deaths. Now obviously some hospitals are being hit harder than others but that is still just over 1 extra patient per hospital. Yet we are continuously hearing how hospitals are running low on ventilators, masks, and other items needed to fight this virus. Or put another way total admissions last year were 36,353,946. So far the number of confirmed cases is .0002% higher than last year.

I can't honestly believe that such a small increase in patients because of this "pandemic" is even putting a strain on US hospitals yet. This whole thing is making my spider sense tingle hard. We've eventually shuttered the world economy over .000001% of the populace getting a serious flu.

I can only come up with 3 possible conclusions.
    -The virus is worse than we are being told, though I don't know anyone personally who has contracted the illness and I know several in the medical field who are apparently are high risk of being exposed. China has said they are already seeing a downtrend in the amount of cases (though I don't trust China at all and think they are just trying to save face at this time.)
    -This was used specifically for an ulterior motive. Multiple possibilities about what it could be but regardless it will result in more government power and control.
    -Everyone is being acting overly panicked because of the media's continuous reaction to the virus and the only reason the government is reacting so strongly is because of a perceived push to do so from the media.
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    There a total of 6146 Hospitals in the United States. There have been a confirmed 8700 cases and 150 deaths. Now obviously some hospitals are being hit harder than others but that is still just over 1 extra patient per hospital. Yet we are continuously hearing how hospitals are running low on ventilators, masks, and other items needed to fight this virus. Or put another way total admissions last year were 36,353,946. So far the number of confirmed cases is .0002% higher than last year.

I can't honestly believe that such a small increase in patients because of this "pandemic" is even putting a strain on US hospitals yet. This whole thing is making my spider sense tingle hard. We've eventually shuttered the world economy over .000001% of the populace getting a serious flu.

I can only come up with 3 possible conclusions.
    -The virus is worse than we are being told, though I don't know anyone personally who has contracted the illness and I know several in the medical field who are apparently are high risk of being exposed. China has said they are already seeing a downtrend in the amount of cases (though I don't trust China at all and think they are just trying to save face at this time.)
    -This was used specifically for an ulterior motive. Multiple possibilities about what it could be but regardless it will result in more government power and control.
    -Everyone is being acting overly panicked because of the media's continuous reaction to the virus and the only reason the government is reacting so strongly is because of a perceived push to do so from the media.
    I think because people are worried about the virus, they are being pushed to seek medical care if they believe they have the virus whereas normally, we usually stay home or hit a clinic or family doctor to get some anti-biotics until we feel better. I know several in the medical field that are freaking out about the coronavirus but the whole situation needs some perspective on why what's happening, is happening.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

I like reptilian beef backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I think because people are worried about the virus, they are being pushed to seek medical care if they believe they have the virus whereas normally, we usually stay home or hit a clinic or family doctor to get some anti-biotics until we feel better. I know several in the medical field that are freaking out about the coronavirus but the whole situation needs some perspective on why what's happening, is happening.
    This. Got a sore throat? Immediate urgent care visit asking if you have CVID.

Same way morons are mass buying toilet paper. People overreact. If you’re healthy and under 50, you probably don’t need to even go to urgent care thinking you’re going to die.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2020 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P phaggot deranged posters

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because it's at the beginning still

Hospitals generally run close to capacity at all times

Exponential growth is doubling cases every three days in most countries

They are not worried about handling it right now, they are worried about preparing to handle it in one, two, three months time.
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The primary concern about vents is not what's happening now but what's predicted to come.

I don't know of any reports of any hospitals in the US already running low on vents.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1600162581
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Think about all the times you've been to the hospital. How many times have you seen a majority of the staff wearing masks and other PPE? Probably not that often.

This combined with the fact that most places have a small amount of ICU beds available gives you the actual non conspiracy theory answer

Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still have yet to see one valid argument about this effecting the under 50 crowd in any serious capacity.

- I've seen people link a couple outliers who were young and healthy who've died.
    - I've seen people link that 2-4% of the under 50 needed hospitalization and could suffer permanent lung damage. But this stat included the healthy and unhealthy alike.
    - I've seen NOTHING that shows younger healthy people are being effected in any serious capacity. Even the numbers including the unhealthy/pre existing conditions crowd is small.

Not that preventative measures shouldn't be taken to protect others in society, but the amount of fear being spread is still overblown as far as i can tell. The fear will only encourage younger healthy people to rush to Hospital unnecessarily too
    Last edited by Contribution05; 03-19-2020 at 10:05 AM.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Think about all the times you've been to the hospital. How many times have you seen a majority of the staff wearing masks and other PPE? Probably not that often.

This combined with the fact that most places have a small amount of ICU beds available gives you the actual non conspiracy theory answer
    ^^^

OP consider that corona victims need to be isolated from the rest of the hospital and that ventilation equipment is required, one can quickly see how a significant uptick in infectious disease can overwhelm a system.

Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vrykul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All the hospitals aren't in the same place OP. If 500 people in a city get infected and there are 10 hospitals in that city, that's +50 patients for every hospital

dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dunnie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post

They are not worried about handling it right now, they are worried about preparing to handle it in one, two, three months time.
    Exponential growth

World wide case is just 23x xxx

Strong exponential growth bro

If you make the graph narrow enough you can see it lol

We have almost reached the inflection. Point or have reached it in every country ...

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This still seems a bit dismissive of the numbers I posted though. And to answer your question any time I've gone to the hospital during the winter (flu season) it seemed everyone in the ER at least had facemasks on. Kind of off putting to think Hospitals don't keep an abundance of PPE in stock. We seem better prepared in the construction industry (because of Silica).

I'm more concerned about the fact the Panic seems to be far outstripping the actual severity of the Virus.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    This. Got a sore throat? Immediate urgent care visit asking if you have CVID.

Same way morons are mass buying toilet paper. People overreact. If you’re healthy and under 50, you probably don’t need to even go to urgent care thinking you’re going to die.
    I've noticed a down tick on "survived corona" articles when most who got it and recovered started saying "it felt like I had the flu".
    I don't take it lightly.
    but the media has blown this out of proportion.

fuk, if you sneeze at work people want to spray you with Lysol and start freaking out.

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those are CONFIRMED cases. At our local hospital you need all symptoms to be tested because the testing is so limited.

For people under 60 with minimal or missing symptoms they are not being diagnosed as having it.

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Still have yet to see one valid argument about this effecting the under 50 crowd in any serious capacity.

- I've seen people link a couple outliers who were young and healthy who've died.
    - I've seen people link that 2-4% of the under 50 needed hospitalization and could suffer permanent lung damage. But this stat included the healthy and unhealthy alike.
    - I've seen NOTHING that shows younger healthy people are being effected in any serious capacity. Even the numbers including the unhealthy/pre existing conditions crowd is small.

Not that preventative measures shouldn't be taken to protect others in society, but the amount of fear being spread is still overblown as far as i can tell. The fear will only encourage younger healthy people to rush to Hospital unnecessarily too
    It is not overblown for anyone with older parents/grandparents or people with respiratory issues.

This chit is fuking dangerous for anyone 80+.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    All the hospitals aren't in the same place OP. If 500 people in a city get infected and there are 10 hospitals in that city, that's +50 patients for every hospital

the most simplistic answer

cases are grouped together while hospitals are not. some hospitals have large amounts of cases while others have 0
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew

Festivus Crew

His name is Robert Paulson

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DuracellBunny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem with ICU is the disproportionate resource usage. If you pull doctors/nurses to ICU from other areas, due to the high ratio of staff to patients, the hospital starts to grind to a halt.

Resource management is the big issue. You will see podiatrists, orthopedic surgeons, dermatologists etc told to cancel all electives and get put on wu-flu duty.

Medical care, sanitation, food, fuel: it's all a matter of resource management from now.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Contribution05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Those are CONFIRMED cases. At our local hospital you need all symptoms to be tested because the testing is so limited.

For people under 60 with minimal or missing symptoms they are not being diagnosed as having it.

It is not overblown for anyone with older parents/grandparents or people with respiratory issues.

This chit is fuking dangerous for anyone 80+.
    Yes, but I know people who see their parents maybe twice a year and don't interact with anyone old outside of random passings in public (which no old person should be at in a time like this) and they are scared to death of the virus because they think it's gonna kill them.

If the facts are "young people are 98% safe, but still need to not go near old people" that should be the message put out there. Right now the only message getting out there is "shut down everything, everyones at extreme risk" and then we get all this unnecessary panic and chaos.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The cases will also not be evenly distributed around the ~6200 active hospitals we have.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need to just go ahead and legalize and distribute all drugs so addicts wont clog up the emergency room line to get their fix
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Our best hospitals are normally at capacity already. So adding 10 percent is not good. And you gotta remember the quality drops big time between a top hospital and a good one.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Our best hospitals are normally at capacity already. So adding 10 percent is not good. And you gotta remember the quality drops big time between a top hospital and a good one.
    Its not 10 percent though. Not even close to 1 percent yet.

Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austanian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but I know people who see their parents maybe twice a year and don't interact with anyone old outside of random passings in public (which no old person should be at in a time like this) and they are scared to death of the virus because they think it's gonna kill them.

If the facts are "young people are 98% safe, but still need to not go near old people" that should be the message put out there. Right now the only message getting out there is "shut down everything, everyones at extreme risk" and then we get all this unnecessary panic and chaos.
    This is highly contagious, has a 1-2 week lead time, and is airborne.

The only way to reduce the impact and save lives is to reduce the rate everyone get it. (IMO it is too late).

Its not 10 percent though. Not even close to 1 percent yet.
    They are getting slammed...

Not because the people need treatment, but because people are worried about killing other people if they have it.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    This still seems a bit dismissive of the numbers I posted though. And to answer your question any time I've gone to the hospital during the winter (flu season) it seemed everyone in the ER at least had facemasks on. Kind of off putting to think Hospitals don't keep an abundance of PPE in stock. We seem better prepared in the construction industry (because of Silica).

I'm more concerned about the fact the Panic seems to be far outstripping the actual severity of the Virus.
    We're midway through the flu season. Supplies were already lower than usual because the flu vaccine this year was a bad match for the version we got.

EDIT.
    Also keep in mind that you have everyone with a 99degree "fever" going to the hospital trying to get a covid test which is killing supply levels in itself

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    EDIT.
    Also keep in mind that you have everyone with a 99degree "fever" going to the hospital trying to get a covid test which is killing supply levels in itself
    this is why I question the few anecdotal stories I have seen regarding people being turned away

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    this is why I question the few anecdotal stories I have seen regarding people being turned away
    They aren't getting the test... A doctor has to first approve you for a test and then you can get one. If you show up without a doctor's note, you get turned away.
    Physics crew

Originally Posted by GaloisTheory View Post
    They aren't getting the test... A doctor has to first approve you for a test and then you can get one. If you show up without a doctor's note, you get turned away.
    Imagine that it's just like every other medical test. You need doctors orders

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SoCal hospitals are already filled to the brim with illegals that treat it like their primary doctor. Two months ago I went to the ER for tachycardia (heart beating 160bpm for no reason) and had to wait 30 minutes to be seen (and that was expedited) because every illegal was in there for influenza. People sitting next to me had been waiting 3 hours. Throw COVID-19 in there and all bets are off.

Things like this the east coast, midwest, and northwest liberals don't see so don't understand.

We're midway through the flu season. Supplies were already lower than usual because the flu vaccine this year was a bad match for the version we got.

EDIT.
    Thanks for the response. So kind of a double edged sword of legitimate but minor supply shortages (if this hadn't happened) being additionally stressed coupled with everyone and their mom panicking

Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metz00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You also have to isolate the patient from others to avoid the virus spreading.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This 100%
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The problem with the under 50 crowd is they become super spreaders. There was just some news coming out about this regarding millennials and their feelings of invincibility regarding this thing when they can be out in public infection dozens.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*