Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont believe everything they are saying. im not gonna elaborate on specifics because im incredibly uninformed and mathematically illiterate.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in Canada but I've never once gone to the E.R. and had quick access to a Dr. except when I had chest pains and was triaged as a potential heart attack. Other than that I've always waited 4+ hours to see a Doctor. Can only imagine what a pandemic would do to the system as it currently stands. It would backlog the F out of it.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    I'm in Canada but I've never once gone to the E.R. and had quick access to a Dr. except when I had chest pains and was triaged as a potential heart attack. Other than that I've always waited 4+ hours to see a Doctor. Can only imagine what a pandemic would do to the system as it currently stands. It would backlog the F out of it.
    Good news at least with less people traveling around there should be less ER level injuries.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Go on reddit. Plenty of people from all over the world working in hospitals who say they don't have a single case, and that its SO dead people are being sent home since the hospitals are empty... edit: even posters HERE are reporting the same..

I don't think we have a pandemic like the propaganda media is pushing. Things are NOT as they seem imo...
    do you really think the media is lying about deaths in italy? that the doctors and officials are all actors or in on it? that govts around the world shut down and tanked their economies just because?

the truth is people aren't being tested, even if they show symptoms or show up to the ER with a fever. there are massive shortages of tests. no tests = no positive results = no confirmed cases of the virus.

i wouldn't be surprised if actual infected numbers are 3x higher than reported.

at the end of the day, you can chit talk all you want on the internet. but stay home and wash your hands.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    So because they went to the store for essentials, they should just concede and expose themselves to even more people by hanging out at bars with brahs and such?
    I didn't say bars and such, i said visiting a friend or two. Also, never said they shouldn't get essentials. What I am saying is it's weird to say you can't hang out with the one or two because you might get your parents sick when visiting, but you still exposed yourself to hundreds at the store. Once you already did the latter part, you shouldn't be risking visiting your parents in person and stick to phone call.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Up to 20% of young people who get it need hospitalization. No thanks, Jeff. I'm going to continue to avoid people.
    Again, read carefully. 20% is the amount confirmed to have it at the hospitals. That is not the number that "needed" hospitalization. Half the number at the hospital needed intensive care. That makes no note of what their health condition is before the virus, and does not include the ones not in the hospital. 20% is a scare tactic number. From one of the articles that uses the 20% number.....

“For younger adults, the bottom line is there is still a small percentage that can get severe disease,” says Dr. George Anesi, director of the Medical Critical Care Bioresponse team at Penn Medicine. “In the overwhelming majority of cases, they do okay.”

OVERWHELMING MAJORITY. Helps to read more than just the headlines.
    Last edited by Contribution05; 03-20-2020 at 06:15 AM.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    I've never been one of the CT loons, but none of what's going on right now makes any sense.
    Talk to some professionals.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just spoke to a friend that works as a physical therapist at an elder care facility. They are relaxing isolation policies for other highly contagious MRSA, shingles, the flu in an effort to save gowns, gloves, etc for the potential of the virus spread.

Seems odd since those other conditions can be equally as deadly
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    just spoke to a friend that works as a physical therapist at an elder care facility. They are relaxing isolation policies for other highly contagious MRSA, shingles, the flu in an effort to save gowns, gloves, etc for the potential of the virus spread.

are we sure they are as contagious and deadly?

COVID is droplet (arguably airborne). MRSA is only contact, for example
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    are we sure they are as contagious and deadly?

COVID is droplet (arguably airborne). MRSA is only contact, for example
    if they are asking the workers to not use gloves when working with patients because they want to save them in case coronavirus shows up, then I would say yes.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if they are asking the workers to not use gloves when working with patients because they want to save them in case coronavirus shows up, then I would say yes.

ok, but i would also suggest we are better equipped to treat those other illnesses than COVID.

If COVID gets much worse and we run out of PPE because it was used in other scenarios, we are much more f*cked.

tbh, i think you'd be shocked how often nurses/doctors dont 'gown up' for contact isolation patients in general

ok, but i would also suggest we are better equipped to treat those other illnesses than COVID.

If COVID gets much worse and we run out of PPE because it was used in other scenarios, we are much more f*cked.

tbh, i think you'd be shocked how often nurses/doctors dont 'gown up' for contact isolation patients in general
    yes but this is a closed facility with no cases of corona and already pushing those to not use masks or gloves to treat these other areas.

and "much worse" it hasn't even reached bad yet.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

yes but this is a closed facility with no cases of corona and already pushing those to not use masks or gloves to treat these other areas.

and "much worse" it hasn't even reached bad yet.
    perhaps they are thinking they may potentially have to give up some of their PPE to a nearby hospital

the thing is, where i work we went from 1 case to 5 in a day
    i am back Sunday and expecting numerous more.

not a lot of positive cases, but many suspected cases where PPE is used until confirmation which is chewing through our PPE. i assume this is the case across the board.

the person you know isnt being told not to use PPE for MRSA for sinister reasons like someone wants them to catch it. There is a legit limited supply even before COVID.

for example, we often are out or very low of isolation gowns when needed and have to wait on the next truck
    At times our supplier will have their laundry machine break down causing shortages of all linen including isolation gowns

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It's all a matter of what is more contagious.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

perhaps they are thinking they may potentially have to give up some of their PPE to a nearby hospital

the thing is, where i work we went from 1 case to 5 in a day
    i am back Sunday and expecting numerous more.

not a lot of positive cases, but many suspected cases where PPE is used until confirmation which is chewing through our PPE. i assume this is the case across the board.

the person you know isnt being told not to use PPE for MRSA for sinister reasons like someone wants them to catch it. There is a legit limited supply even before COVID.

for example, we often are out or very low of isolation gowns when needed and have to wait on the next truck
    At times our supplier will have their laundry machine break down causing shortages of all linen including isolation gowns
    That's not the point though - she's more concerned with contracting MRSA now and a) potentially spreading it to other patients - which would also compromise them even further if there is a corona case in the facility and b) her contracting something now could have her unavailable in a week or two if there is an outbreak.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

That's not the point though - she's more concerned with contracting MRSA now and a) potentially spreading it to other patients - which would also compromise them even further if there is a corona case in the facility and b) her contracting something now could have her unavailable in a week or two if there is an outbreak.
    i can appreciate and understand her concerns.

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    -This was used specifically for an ulterior motive. Multiple possibilities about what it could be but regardless it will result in more government power and control.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...=pocket-newtab

"We don’t know exactly what this new future looks like, of course. But one can imagine a world in which, to get on a flight, perhaps you’ll have to be signed up to a service that tracks your movements via your phone. The airline wouldn’t be able to see where you’d gone, but it would get an alert if you’d been close to known infected people or disease hot spots. There’d be similar requirements at the entrance to large venues, government buildings, or public transport hubs. There would be temperature scanners everywhere, and your workplace might demand you wear a monitor that tracks your temperature or other vital signs. Where nightclubs ask for proof of age, in future they might ask for proof of immunity—an identity card or some kind of digital verification via your phone, showing you’ve already recovered from or been vaccinated against the latest virus strains."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-re...elf-quarantine
    "Hong Kong to Monitor All Arrivals With Electronic Wristband, Mandate Self-Quarantine
    The city will use the electronic wristband and smartphone app to make sure people remain in quarantine"

The Narrative

#1 Blowup event.

#2 Promote EVENT 201 / globalist solutions as alt media solutions

#3 Divide and Conquer / create infighting. If you call this EVENT 201 another Sandy Hoax you are a... "flat earth / Anti-Trump" kook.

#4 Promote the vaccine 'solution' and demonize so-called anti-vaxxers

#5 Ignore, ignore, ignore gaping holes is official EVENT 201 narrative and... Ignore, ignore, ignore EVENT 201 http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

False Positives? Full Speed Ahead

As globalist gear up for full military takeover of NYC, testing will be priority #1. Of course, the tests themselves are bogus however, that fact has been successfully buried by assets. The "bioweapon" limited hangout will work quite nicely here.

The globalists hold all the faulty test cards and the results could go any number of ways. Since there is no mandatory shot yet, the exercise may just be used to condition the public to take a world wide mandatory home test [that Bill Gates owns] for when they do have the deliberately damaging shot program in place.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’d say in a week this will blow up. Wait until the spring breakers who passed it on finally get hit with it. Remember up to 14 days of incubation.

My friends hospital 3rd floor is flooded with them. And they were so stupid they had them spread out all over before they moved them to a separate floor. No one was prepared. Many hospitals aren’t even telling employees how many patients they have.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is something that is being held back about this virus, It is contagious but the fact that it's novel tells me it was engineered.
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    There is something that is being held back about this virus, It is contagious but the fact that it's novel tells me it was engineered.
    is it not possible for a virus to jump species and be new to that species or is the only explanation that it was engineered?

what's your background and basis for detetmining the fact that it is novel telling you it is engineered.

I'm not assuming i know one way or the otherhow it originated. just asking for your thought process

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is it not possible for a virus to jump species and be new to that species or is the only explanation that it was engineered?

what's your background and basis for detetmining the fact that it is novel telling you it is engineered.

I'm not assuming i know one way or the otherhow it originated. just asking for your thought process
    Valid questions, but like Trump, I'd imagine he has a good feeling for these things.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c