08RD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drinking 1 gallon of water for Orange Triad?

It says on the container of Orange Triad + Greens that you should "consume at least 1 gallon of water per day". Is this really necessary? I don't think I can drink that much in one day.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 08RD View Post
    It says on the container of Orange Triad + Greens that you should "consume at least 1 gallon of water per day". Is this really necessary? I don't think I can drink that much in one day.
    Amount of water per day varies between people, diet, activity level, etc. You probably don't need a gallon of water a day unless you are sweating quite a bit, like outdoor manual labor or the like. A lot of foods have some water in them, other drinks that aren't water serve to hydrate you, just don't dehydrate. If you're thirsty, at all, hydrate. Not a bad idea to have a glass of water around when you take any multivitamin or similar as well. But no you most likely don't need to literally drink a gallon of water a day.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I doubt there would be any benefit to drinking that much.

There is no good reason to drink more than the basic advice. UK guidelines are 1.2-2 liters per day. The only thing I would add to that is to replace lost water weight if you sweat excessively when training.

Thanks guys. I was just worried if there was some safety concern if I didn't drink as much as they recommended.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I looked this up for you. I could not find any clinical proof for drinking 1 gal of water per day. I wonder if they said this because some of the ingredients are a red flag for prop 65 - its a stringent CA law supplements must list if they show up high (according to the CA limit) for cancer-causing compounds? That doesn't mean the supplement causes cancer. It means the levels are ok for the Federal limit but the CA limit requires even lower amounts. The product has a lot of vitamin B 6 which in high amounts can cause some muscle twitching. Maybe they are trying to dilute this effect? Looking at the ingredients, my opinion is just eat food.

Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    I looked this up for you. I could not find any clinical proof for drinking 1 gal of water per day. I wonder if they said this because some of the ingredients are a red flag for prop 65 - its a stringent CA law supplements must list if they show up high (according to the CA limit) for cancer-causing compounds? That doesn't mean the supplement causes cancer. It means the levels are ok for the Federal limit but the CA limit requires even lower amounts. The product has a lot of vitamin B 6 which in high amounts can cause some muscle twitching. Maybe they are trying to dilute this effect? Looking at the ingredients, my opinion is just eat food.
    Thanks. Not sure about the prop 65 stuff but my piss is orange haha

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can. I have 120lbs female clients that do that daily. Start smaller and build up. It is roughly what healthy active people should be aiming for if you are sweating in the gym.

Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    There arent any specific ingredients that are a red flag for Prop 65. That is simply standard procedure now on most supplements for blanket coverage. Prop 65 can change daily so it doesn't make sense to not put it on a label.

6 months ago coffee beans and organic fruit were on Prop 65. You never know what will make it on there.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the 1 gallon is a guideline, not a requirement. so many factors including activity level, how much you are eating that has high water content, etc
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831