Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100) Stevolifts89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LifterWest View Post
    I think the deals would be after the pandemic dies down and people start selling their equipment...
    Very good point

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dick's had a fire sale on the Ethos Bench press for $149, American Barbell has a big closeout on barbells, EliteFTS was offering 10% off orders, and there were some interesting items on Woot (hyper / plyo box). The used equipment market will be phenomenal come June/July, but it's a sellers market like we have never seen before at the moment.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The best deals were the friends we made along the way.

The local Play It Again sports guy saw my 45# powerblocks for sale and wanted to come pick them up (and seriously, my phone was getting blown up with higher offers than my asking price. People are nuts right now), so I mentioned a few other things I was looking at getting rid of and what I wanted for them. Given that he usually pays like .20/pound for any weights it's absolutely nuts to me that he didn't haggle. I'm sure if I was greedy I could make a pile more than my asking prices waiting for other buyers, but even if he only buys some of it I'm still getting what I want price-wise and don't to deal with random FB/CL morons (which I was running out of patience for even before the virus outbreak).

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's insane out there, I just sold my Powerblock 50's for full retail which I picked up a couple weeks ago on a killer woot.com combo deal. Wait 4-5 months for the used market to get flooded with equipment and I'll probably end up buying that same set back for around what I made in profits today. I'm out of spare equipment though, wish I was carrying a two rack setup right row...

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    It's insane out there, I just sold my Powerblock 50's for full retail which I picked up a couple weeks ago on a killer woot.com combo deal. Wait 4-5 months for the used market to get flooded with equipment and I'll probably end up buying that same set back for around what I made in profits today. I'm out of spare equipment though, wish I was carrying a two rack setup right row...
    Nice. Yeah, I'm kicking myself for selling any equipment during the last year.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I've still got my York 3/4 rack, my AgainFaster X-2 bastard half rack, and my Ethos bench press. The Play It Again guy took everything I hauled up to the garage, so I've got a slight amount of space in the gym again. I think the remainder of my urethane grip plates are going to be my new strongman plates. Yoke don't care if they're short and thicc, which was my main problem with them.

I think about selling the X-2, but I'll keep it for now just because with 2 young kids home at all times now I'm even more pressed for time on my workouts, and being able to shave even a few minutes of setup off seems worth it vs the extra couple bucks I'd get selling it now. If I get furloughed or a York 1/2 rack magically shows up to match my York 3/4 that might change.

Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wait 4-5 months for the used market to get flooded with equipment and I'll probably end up buying that same set back for around what I made in profits today.
    What makes you think the used market will get flooded in 4-5 months? People have been shown the home gym light, and several commercial gyms will not re-open. I suspect the majority of people will hold on to what they started.
    York History - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbRIGo0tZlrume27s3jusN2gtuEfLgQXOt1UPTZUfnI/edit

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just ordered an IronMaster SuperBench Pro with the crunch/decline attachment, they were out of the preacher bench attachment. That sucks because with their packaging deal the crunch/decline would've basically been free. No shipping charges. Once I get it I'm going to list my 15 year old PowerTec FID with the leg attachment. Hoping to get $150-$200 for that to help offset the cost of the new. The IronMaster probably won't ship for at least a week according to their website. We're on lock down in IL until April 7th at this point. Nothing really on CL around here, some of the FB locally selling groups in my area aren't taking any more listings, so hopefully it will still be a sellers market in a couple of weeks.
    Looking forward to the shorter SuperBench Pro. I hate how tall my PowerTec is, especially in the incline position, and the lack of incline angles.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

Originally Posted by Sboarder1964 View Post
    What makes you think the used market will get flooded in 4-5 months? People have been shown the home gym light, and several commercial gyms will not re-open. I suspect the majority of people will hold on to what they started.
    Because it's not enough for the 'New age' Instagram fitness influencers to train regularly, they need to be SEEN training in a public environment and so do their followers. I'm sure some people will hold onto their stuff, but I'm guessing lots of stuff will be available after the local gym's open back up. If some go out of business, others will fill the void.

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I imagine some people will. I hadn't thought of it that way.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All of the big gyms will reopen. It's only the small Crossfit/strongman type gyms that are likely to shutter forever. Most of the people going to these big gyms go for the social aspect as much (or moreso) than they do to workout. Heck, most of the people I've had buy equipment these past couple weeks look like they've never stepped foot in a gym, which gives me the sense this is more about assuaging their gym guilt. Some will stick with the home gym out of fear, but most will likely return to the big gyms or just give up on working out altogether if the closures extend longterm.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All the big gyms are going to re-open, it's going to be the small-box gyms that will close up. I'm already seeing small-box gyms selling off their rigs and equipment. The people who were members of small-box gyms, they likely started shop in their garage and half will stay there, and the other group will find a new box. The people who were attending big gyms, some of them purchased equipment, but they will likely find their way back to their big gym when things re-open eventually. My buddy manages multiple fitness equipment business around the area, they sell high-end cardio, strength, new, used, you name it, he has it, he says they aren't selling any 5K-10K Treadmills or Ellipticals , he said they're selling all the lower end strength equipment and cheap bikes and cheap weights sets or kettlebells. This tells me people will go back to big gyms with all the machines once they re-open, so yes, there's going to be an increase on the used market with equipment at some point, but don't expect it to be really anything good. People who likely bought something like a set of Powerblocks and a bench will just keep it now knowing they can workout at home now. So I'm only expecting to see a bunch of low-end garage hitting the market in the next 4-6 months nothing really anyone wants though.

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    All the big gyms are going to re-open, it's going to be the small-box gyms that will close up. I'm already seeing small-box gyms selling off their rigs and equipment. The people who were members of small-box gyms, they likely started shop in their garage and half will stay there, and the other group will find a new box. The people who were attending big gyms, some of them purchased equipment, but they will likely find their way back to their big gym when things re-open eventually. My buddy manages multiple fitness equipment business around the area, they sell high-end cardio, strength, new, used, you name it, he has it, he says they aren't selling any 5K-10K Treadmills or Ellipticals , he said they're selling all the lower end strength equipment and cheap bikes and cheap weights sets or kettlebells. This tells me people will go back to big gyms with all the machines once they re-open, so yes, there's going to be an increase on the used market with equipment at some point, but don't expect it to be really anything good. People who likely bought something like a set of Powerblocks and a bench will just keep it now knowing they can workout at home now. So I'm only expecting to see a bunch of low-end garage hitting the market in the next 4-6 months nothing really anyone wants though.
    I dunno. Jordan in the UK isn’t low end, but they’ve sold out all their stock. I expect it’s a bit of both, though almost certainly a lot more interest in the cheap stuff.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    I dunno. Jordan in the UK isn’t low end, but they’ve sold out all their stock. I expect it’s a bit of both, though almost certainly a lot more interest in the cheap stuff.
    I'm not totally speaking in absolutes here, but generally, this is what's happening as far as equipment purchases. I'm just saying that don't expect all this to go away and all of a sudden there's a glut of Rogue racks hitting the used market, it's not going down like that. The increase in supply in a few months will likely be from cheaper types of equipment as more than likely people who decided to invest in more expensive equipment to train at home are likely just going to make that switch and stay at home after that investment.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    I'm not totally speaking in absolutes here, but generally, this is what's happening as far as equipment purchases. I'm just saying that don't expect all this to go away and all of a sudden there's a glut of Rogue racks hitting the used market, it's not going down like that. The increase in supply in a few months will likely be from cheaper types of equipment as more than likely people who decided to invest in more expensive equipment to train at home are likely just going to make that switch and stay at home after that investment.
    The sense I get is that the people buying good equipment were the ones on the fence for a while and this was just the tipping point to get them to move on it and buy the setup. I'd say 90% of the fence sitters who toyed with the idea of a home gym over the past few years, that have some money and a job, just queued up on the past 2 weeks. You will not see their stuff on the market and may see a number not return to commercial gyms regularly.

Similar to what was being discussed above there is another subset that will buy a minimalist but quality setup and keep it as a home option. They will go back to gyms but having something at home will be a nice option.

Others... Meh
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking for a new barbell, want a mild knurl power bar do i go with AB mammoth bar or Elite power bar?

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While these might not be a steal of a deal, I like these 1 lb change plates I came across on ebay that shaped like dogs...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-Pound-C...wAAOSw-Hhecp90

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davidk131 View Post
    looking for a new barbell, want a mild knurl power bar do i go with AB mammoth bar or Elite power bar?
    I would add Rep Stainless with standard knurl to your list for consideration.

https://www.repfitness.com/rep-stain...teel-power-bar

I use it for pressing and wouldn't trade it for any other bar. That said, I do like AB knurl as well and their build quality is fantastic, so all good choices.

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    While these might not be a steal of a deal, I like these 1 lb change plates I came across on ebay that shaped like dogs...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-Pound-C...wAAOSw-Hhecp90
    Those are neat, even though I see little use for microplates. Might be the most you'll ever spend per pound.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Fat Gripz are on sale now with free shipping, so after all these years I finally decided to get a pair of the original blue ones.

I had a gift card for amazon which I might've used for them, but given the circumstances, I didn't want to order something non-essential and get in the way of the people ordering who need the essentials, so I went through Fat Gripz official site to get 'em.

No idea on how the process will go through with them during the pandemic, but according to the free shipping option on their site it says 5-8 business days. I'll let them air out a bit upon receiving them.

Primary uses I want to try them out on are on my trapbar, neutral grip pull up bar handles, cable attachments and maybe the Ironmasters too.
    Quick update, I got my Fat Gripz yesterday and while I requested the "Classic blue" ones, I received the modern blue ones with black lettering (no big deal and still the same durability in person as the other ones I'm sure).

My initial impressions after disinfecting them, they're built to last have a nice heft to them and are super durable...

I tried them on the neutral handles of my monkey pull up bar (the only grip space with no thick options) and they're the t*ts and a** for those and I'm glad I went with the blue ones perfect diameter for the challenge!

Next will be on the trapbar which incidently I got a stall mat to put in the basement for a dedicated area for my Dead-Squat Bar.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-31-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Deal of the Day, only $3249 + $299 shipping!

These 125lb Rexans are actually hard to find, shame...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerblock-...wAAOSwD89egnyB

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought what I thought was bare bones to get by for 3-4 months accepting leg training will be mostly lunges Jefferson’s split squats. Did not buy a cage. Looking for squat stand . I refuse to pay what some idiots are paying. When this is all said and done going to have a great gym set up hopefully train people who got way to chubby during the stay in order here in ny
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Deal of the Day, only $3249 + $299 shipping!

These 125lb Rexans are actually hard to find, shame...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerblock-...wAAOSwD89egnyB
    We'll see if they actually sell... I sold mine for $750 CAD just over a year ago. They were nice but the big block add-on was annoying to use.

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    The sense I get is that the people buying good equipment were the ones on the fence for a while and this was just the tipping point to get them to move on it and buy the setup. I'd say 90% of the fence sitters who toyed with the idea of a home gym over the past few years, that have some money and a job, just queued up on the past 2 weeks. You will not see their stuff on the market and may see a number not return to commercial gyms regularly.

Similar to what was being discussed above there is another subset that will buy a minimalist but quality setup and keep it as a home option. They will go back to gyms but having something at home will be a nice option.

Others... Meh
    Totally agree...just sold my rack and all my calibrated plates to exactly as you described. These guys were thinking about buying this stuff for while now and it just took this to get them there. They payed top dollar for what they got, and read all this madness was coming a while back when CA was placed on SIP, I ordered myself a nice little portable squat stand right before everything was bought up, just to get through the next few months until BF comes at which time I will reload on some new gear!

StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty much why I got mine, wanted something a little more practical for home defense and when I saw the AR platform shotgun I was sold instantly.
    My Colt AR15A4 is unfortunately cucked by all the normie *******s that sucked up all the 5.56 NATO. If it wasn't for them, Id figure out how to modify it into a functional M16 in the event that it becomes full fledged hockey mask time.
    "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you." —Bane

Originally Posted by StillbornSoul View Post
    My Colt AR15A4 is unfortunately cucked by all the normie *******s that sucked up all the 5.56 NATO. If it wasn't for them, Id figure out how to modify it into a functional M16 in the event that it becomes full fledged hockey mask time.
    It's pretty sad, Tulammo 223 went from $175 to $280 for 1000 rounds, that's my go-to range ammo for the PSA build. But shotgun ammo is still readily available, glad I have both in the event of a 'Purge' situation. LOL

StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's pretty sad, Tulammo 223 went from $175 to $280 for 1000 rounds, that's my go-to range ammo for the PSA build. But shotgun ammo is still readily available, glad I have both in the event of a 'Purge' situation. LOL
    Yeah prolly should pick up a mossberg or something :/ Then go OSP farming for some green tips.
    Last edited by StillbornSoul; 04-03-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you." —Bane

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so whats your guys prptocol for buying equipment right now and staying covid19 free

like are you going over there with mask and gloves not making contact? throwing the money grabbing thing and running out ?

asking on phone how possibly infected said person is

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    so whats your guys prptocol for buying equipment right now and staying covid19 free

like are you going over there with mask and gloves not making contact? throwing the money grabbing thing and running out ?

I'm selling, not buying, but I'm just taking the usual basic precautions. I'm not especially concerned with the 2-3 people coming per week for weights. It's one-on-one, we can keep our distance at all times and I have access to plenty of soap. One trip to the supermarket, on the other hand, has me walking by 300 people in 20 minutes - many of whom behave as if the CDC has issued no guidelines at all.

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post

1. Item on the driveway prior to buyer arrival
    2. Buyer inspects item, counts out cash on driveway/tailgate/something while seller stands socially distant
    2a. If buyer decides to pass, let item sit in the sun/spray down with lysol or something if they touched it. GOTO 5
    3. Buyer loads item while seller counts cash. Long distance air handshake between buyer/seller
    4. Cash gets put somewhere in the sun or stashed in an envelope long enough any 'Rona to die
    5. Sanitize and wash hands.
    6. Sit on cash for 3 months because there's nothing to buy