Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    I

Only reason for someone's jimmies to be this rustled is if they themselves eat dogs and cats.
    I'd rather eat a dog than chop its balls off and pretend it's a member of the family while it's got no motherfuking ballsack.

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    I'd rather eat a dog than chop its balls off and pretend it's a member of the family while it's got no motherfuking ballsack.
    Fukkn lold. Earned a rep when I'm off RC LOL

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post

hurp de durp respect others cultures da tiddely tum

edit: after watching the vid they basically eat anything that moves, may as well be ****ing cannibals
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    This thread proves that being openly racist and prejudiced against Chinese and Indians is perfectly acceptable. Double standards much?
    ITT some people need to understand what RACEism is.

China is a country, India is a country. What they are doing is Cultural.

No one is bashing the whole race, which is called Monogloid or Yellow. They are bashing certain regions and socioeconomic groups of China.

If someone hates African groups because of their harsh gorilla warfare and genital mutilation, they are not the same people who want to hang black people and believe all "blacks" are lower intelligence and criminals.

People who are afraid of and treating ALL mongoloid people in other countries like the US and Australia differently, are being racist, but people hating on Chinese people eating Bats when they were told repeatedly not to do so and disagreeing with their slaughter of dogs for a food source are not being "racist".
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    How am I hypocritical if I don't eat any meat at all? You are the hypocrite here and so are the others who only care for one animal while letting all others suffer.
    so because you dont eat meat you think you are holier than thou and aren't hurting animals? do you buy your food from a supermarket that sells meat? do you buy from companies that also sell meat products or use animals in their products (i.e in clothing?), building homes, houses, apts that people live in has likely taken away some animal's shelter.

Yes the point of it is reduction of animal suffering but point is in one way or another you contribute to the suffering of animals and it's impossible to escape it in society. no point in acting like a pretentious little snowflake vegan ******* because you don't eat meat. you pretty much perpetuate the stereotype of vegans being obnoxious dikheads.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do people really think this virus came from a market? I think it's pretty obvious at this point it is a biological weapon and it's doing exactly what it was designed to do.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by winston89418 View Post
    Those wet markets are everywhere.

You can order dog meat across bejjing, with thousand of places to order dog meet at the capital. They also dont have soap in there washrooms at all. Completely disgusting culutre and should be COMPLETLEY ASHAMED for what they have done to the world. phuck thoe fgts

here is another video about chinese easting habits

https://youtu.be/rbHxeOQA1Mc

source: i lived in china for 7 yrs
    There's no proof the virus originated from unsanitary "wet markets."

You wanna talk biology or you just wanna jump to conclusions? Because if you wanna talk biology here's a scientific summary released a couple days ago: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0317175442.htm

It's all speculation at this point. Viruses are fuking hard to understand for even experts, and you and I can't pretend that we know where this chit came from. So unless you're going to show me a PhD in microbiology then fuk off, because if anybody knows some chit it's not gonna be your dumass.

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    so because you dont eat meat you think you are holier than thou and aren't hurting animals? do you buy your food from a supermarket that sells meat? do you buy from companies that also sell meat products or use animals in their products (i.e in clothing?), building homes, houses, apts that people live in has likely taken away some animal's shelter.

Yes the point of it is reduction of animal suffering but point is in one way or another you contribute to the suffering of animals and it's impossible to escape it in society. no point in acting like a pretentious little snowflake vegan ******* because you don't eat meat. you pretty much perpetuate the stereotype of vegans being obnoxious dikheads.
    I never said I am better than others, your manlet ass can't cope with the fact that it is the hypocrisy that I have a problem with. You conveniently only express outrage when it comes to one animal but don't give a fuk about others. I am not eating any meat but I am also not stopping others from eating it. My friends eat meat and I know it's their own personal choice, but the day they will cry about how sad it is that one animal is killed while laughing about another is when I have to call out the hypocrisy which is what jackasses like you do. Fukking dumbass.

nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chinese virus...Chinese virus....Chinese Virus....CHINESE VIRUS....CHINESE VIRUS!!!

Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coachbombay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's not China. You fools will fall for anything.

Anyone who isn't an ignorant twat can see it's not crowded enough to be China, and also none of the animals are currently being tortured or eaten alive in the video.
    They got little baby legs that stand so low
    you got to pick 'em up just to say hello.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bristol83 View Post
    Seriously, how the fuk do people still live like this? Absolutely disgusting.

Warning, this is a graphic video showing the market in Wuhan where this whole virus originated from. Not easy viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Y4SFz_A-c

Too bad you can't transmit the smell via internet. First time it floors you. And every time after that. Unless you have a cold and your nose is blocked.
    That will be the perfect time for your viruses mingling with whatever is in the air then and there.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    I never said I am better than others, your manlet ass can't cope with the fact that it is the hypocrisy that I have a problem with. You conveniently only express outrage when it comes to one animal but don't give a fuk about others. I am not eating any meat but I am also not stopping others from eating it. My friends eat meat and I know it's their own personal choice, but the day they will cry about how sad it is that one animal is killed while laughing about another is when I have to call out the hypocrisy which is what jackasses like you do. Fukking dumbass.
    where did I express outrage about a particular animal? somebody having a little trouble with reading comprehension.

and you aren't being hypocritical right now with your outrage and holier than thou attitude. keep thinking that though.

ok tinydikhead

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    I am a china-man and let me tell you,
    Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. asian american please.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    I wonder how does a dog taste like.

Once a chinese guy in germany gave me some chinese branded snack beef jerky. I wonder which animals meat that was.

Mutton comes close. Dog is traditionally eaten on 21 December. Start of winter. Because dog meat is warming.
    Since eating dog wad prohibited in Hong Kong by the English they have replaced it with mutton.

From.21 December you get mutton or lamb hotpot in Hong Kong and South China.

Not every Chinese eats dogs or other exotic stuff. I met a few people who found it disgusting and others who wonder why the west makes such a fuss when they put chicken into small cages without ever seeing the sun. And those chicken are tasteless compared with a chicken from a wet market.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    We've already disqus this.

There are 3 levels of dogs.

1. Wolf
    2. Wild strays
    3. Domesticated

Your bich ass would not want to keep strays as pets. Chinese don't eat domesticated dogs. Its exactly the same as wild boars, hogs, and pigs.

Theyre not fookn puppers.
    look here, red... This little dude was rescued from the chinese meat trade. Poor guy was amongst many that are basically bred to create more food and then slaughtered (you can see the issues that have resulted from careless breeding and health care)

China is full of the most backwards and dangerous fukks this world currently houses... The only reason they are anything, is their ability to copy other's technology and replicate/produce things at prices that cannot be competed with, all because of borderline slave labor, or indentured servitude.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my blood is boiling right now after seeing those cats in the cage

worthless scum they deserve the virus

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    You simps all fell for FAKE NEWS. Hook line and sinker.

This isn't in Wuhan.

This isn't even in China.

This is the exact issue I've talked about.

Call it the Chinese virus,

post some fake videos,

rile up the racists

then the mouth breathers will follow.

Just Lmao
    its called

the Kung-Flu
    This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    do people really think this virus came from a market? I think it's pretty obvious at this point it is a biological weapon and it's doing exactly what it was designed to do.
    Nobody knows for sure, (or maybe intelligence agencies do and they are just not saying) but if you follow reporters who have good sources, the theory right now is it was from a test animal from the lab in Wuhan that either escaped, was sold, etc and ended up in the market. So both may be true.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look up the video of the young guy eating a large frog while it's alive. It's disgusting and can't believe it's just in a public mall setting.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wuhan has a famous bio lab where a worker was infected and then went to the market and spread it.

Renowned remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames discussed the current coronavirus pandemic and how he expects it will play out. He revealed a biowarfare connection to the virus' source, and noted his strong background in biological warfare Dames said his team remote viewed the microbe using an early photograph from China released by the World Health Organization. The virus accidentally escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan "because one of the researchers was infected and didn't know it," he reported. "That's how it began...the laboratory was investigating biological warfare-type agents."
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Juice Blend Guru No bike JUICEDBRAH's Avatar
    JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) JUICEDBRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    The pig at 5:02 was even like "LOL, China"

My mom's best friend is from China (been here for 40 years), she has said there are definitely place (including upscale) where human is on the menu....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cannibalism_in_China

x: "As late as the 19th century, it was not unusual for Chinese executioners to eat the heart and brains of the criminals they disaptch. They also ate a portion of the human meat for health reasons, but when some extra meat was left, they sold it for profit." "Li Shih-chen [DP: 1578] detailed the use of humans many times for medicinal purposes. He noted, for example, that human meat was a good cure for tuberculosis. For the same or similar purposes, he discussed in an equally detailed manner the use of human sweat, urine, sperm, breast milk, tears, dirt, nails and teeth. Even today, in the People's Republic of China, the use of human fingers, toes, nails, dried urine, feces and breast milk are strongly recommended by the government to cure certain diseases."

x: "Apart from this, the Chinese often ate their enemies out of hatred or revenge during wartime." "During World War II, hate-cannibalism is reported to have occurred in China. Later, as the civil war between the Communists and the Nationalists went on for control of China, some Communist soldiers were executed routinely in a far-interior district; and their flesh and bones were eaten out of a spirit of revenge. One American priest told of seeing a Chinese Nationalist officer cut out and eat the heart of a Chinese Communist."

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Nobody knows for sure, (or maybe intelligence agencies do and they are just not saying) but if you follow reporters who have good sources, the theory right now is it was from a test animal from the lab in Wuhan that either escaped, was sold, etc and ended up in the market. So both may be true.
    damn. why the **** do they even have labs like that?
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    There's no proof the virus originated from unsanitary "wet markets."

You wanna talk biology or you just wanna jump to conclusions? Because if you wanna talk biology here's a scientific summary released a couple days ago: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0317175442.htm

It's all speculation at this point. Viruses are fuking hard to understand for even experts, and you and I can't pretend that we know where this chit came from. So unless you're going to show me a PhD in microbiology then fuk off, because if anybody knows some chit it's not gonna be your dumass.
    Please explain previous outbreaks that have originated in china?? SARS etc

anyone can find some scientific study by nobody that defends there case. Also the CPP is pumping out lots of propagranda science in order to save face.

https://youtu.be/cZFhjMQrVts

according to him, virus are trackable and easy to find the origin.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bristol83 View Post
    Fukn stupid reply regardless. I dont appreciate being labelled a racist by a poster or some bullchit copy pasta for highlighting the scenes at the epicentre of this whole situation
    lol @ how defensive you're getting when he didn't even single you out, and many other posts ITT are inherently more racist than your OP.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) winston89418 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    tinfoil hat miscer

derp this has never happened before? look at how many virus have started because of chit like this. SARS etc

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Look up the video of the young guy eating a large frog while it's alive. It's disgusting and can't believe it's just in a public mall setting.
    These markets ARE EVERYWHERE in CHINA. YOU can eat dog in a market across the capital BEJJING!

source: lived in china 7 years

BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenjiDaldes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by winston89418 View Post
    tinfoil hat miscer

derp this has never happened before? look at how many virus have started because of chit like this. SARS etc
    Hello Mr. Chinese Bot. Welcome to the misc.
    You have earned 1 fen for your post.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeednOut View Post
    my blood is boiling right now after seeing those cats in the cage

worthless scum they deserve the virus
    Finally someone who hurt just as bad for the cats as I did.

Do not **** with cats and dogs