Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I don't train heavy anymore. My spinal fracture and disk injury a year and a half ago pretty much made that decision for me.

I have tried lifting heavy a few times since the accident(just to see if I still 'got it'), but it is not worth the risk for me since my back is now unpredictable and sometimes goes out on very light work.

And it is NOT a competition, but for reference, here is me ROWING for 5reps what you struggled to deadlift for 2. AND>>>>no grunting.

Others: sorry for distracting this thread with baiting our resident troll here. I need something to take my mind off other things that actually matter

I feel bad now, after everything I said and you posting this, I'm sorry for thinking you are challenged.

I hope you can truly re-live close to your prime one day, and I mean this.

So, do you hold your breath and since you can't train heavy, there is still no grunt from you? Never thought someone who trains would make of another for straining and grunting, twilight zone!

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

When was this done?
    The video has a time stamp, bro. 4 years ago.

Are these workouts your doing NOW at home?
    Yes. Home gym-only since 2003. I have a journal also.

I don’t know where all this showing better lifts in history came from?

Is this turning into something different than just training hard at home during this?
    I'm just saying, you come at ID with a bunch of excuses as to why you can't come close touching any of lifts AND then mention how you prefer overhead work. I post an overhead vid for comparison and then you mention something about doing ~100 pounds less than my vid (150 strict?). I really don't have any idea what you trying to accomplish ITT.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    I'm just saying, you come at ID with a bunch of excuses as to why you can't come close touching any of lifts AND then mention how you prefer overhead work. I post an overhead vid for comparison and then you mention something about doing ~100 pounds less than my vid (150 strict?). I really don't have any idea what you trying to accomplish ITT.
    Phuck that dude, I don't make excuses, I never said I could, but sure it's a goal to catch ID (nothing wrong there). But it sounds like he can barely hang with me NOW? and that ass is laughing at me trying to work hard WTF, you guys are acting like a bunch homos.

4-years ago, WTF?

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IN for your best strict OHP vid then.......

Missed this somehow! TOTALLY inexcusable.

That is a fkn BEASTLY lift. Like HUGE. srs.

Not sure even at my peak of strength I could do that. NICE!!!!!!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4-years ago, WTF?
    They're called goals, bro. It's a good idea to change them from time to time (IMO) in order to maintain motivation for training. Back then I was more about chasing #'s like that. Currently I am more about leaning out for summer (which I have done the last couple years) and feeling healthy. I am not too far off from that OHP vid from 4 years ago right now though, despite not doing the lift nearly as much as I did back then and being about 20 pounds lighter right now in body weight compared to then. You can reference my journal if you are interested in any of my current #'s. I know I did 215x3 strict OHP last month for one of my working sets and it wasn't hard at all.
    Epic Beard Man crew

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I was just busting balls. Lighten up.

Maybe I'll post a squat vid tomorrow.

Here's a home gym vid from Thursday. playing with my Rogue Multi-Grip bar for the first time:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B97dBDIh4xZ/
    That is a fine bar. My gym has one, but I haven't had a chance to use it and now it is closed. But, if it opens back, I will do that. It makes a lot of sense mechanically, even more so than an Oly bar.

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    i have everything but a bench for the most part

how long is this qtine gonna actually last some say 8-9 weeks

i feel like itl be around 3
    No one knows.

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Hey bud, so I usually work out at home but it sucks that I will have to move soon and probably get rid of a good portion of my stuff due to no room for it. I have mostly free weights, 2 barbells, 2 dumbbells, an old arse bench, an easy curl bar and a mess of plates. Also a machine with a few things on it I like to use (mostly the tricep pulldown with rope attachment or small straight bar attachment). I’ll probably only get to keep the dumbbells and some plates, hopefully a barbell too but I don’t know.
    Probably end up at planet fitness eating pizza, heh.
    Make the best of what you have, Jaymz.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Chatter sounds like it's going to be a few months at least...we'll see.

I bit the bullet today and bought this, assembling it tomorrow morning. It's for pull ups and dips obviously, but also can do incline pushups, and can move the backrest down lower and do decline sit ups and preacher curls. This, a weighted belt, dumbbell, and a set of small plates should get me through for a while. That and a lot of running outside.

Very nice and smart rig. It is what I need. Thanks for posting.

IN for your best strict OHP vid then.......

I remember this lift when you posted it. Out of my league.

***LWW, feel free to post here, but please only your workouts. Please don't make this thread some vehicle to argue on.

Ha....All the crap I take from dudes like him from time to time on here 'calling me out', I was looking back through my old youtube vids when I was storming my comeback on the >35, and damn if I was not pretty strong.

Here is an early vid of me benching bodyweight 31 times. (190 at the time). I was pretty athletic back then and lb/lb probably stronger than I am now for sure. All the dieting and perpetual leaning took a hit on my strength. I was probably 12-13ish back then and man that was decent strength back then....

It is petty cool to look back at these and see them. I had really forgotten how 'hungy' I was to get back!

Lww is free to post up vids to match

Nice lifts, ID.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    ***LWW, feel free to post here, but please only your workouts.

Well, thats what I did and what I'll continue to do, and I'm feeling more jacked now after this **** storm. You guys are on.

BTW, I found a pair of tricep bars (which can be used as farmers) this is WAY harder than the true implements, most likely won't get much past 215 an arm, it is another animal to do on a pair of tricep bars, we'll see.

Missed this somehow! TOTALLY inexcusable.

That is a fkn BEASTLY lift. Like HUGE. srs.

Not sure even at my peak of strength I could do that. NICE!!!!!!

I'll go to my grave believing I had another rep in the tank that day, fwiw.....
    Epic Beard Man crew

OK AJ,

So you posted 245 press from 4-years ago. Does this mean you are going to post your best now? You said "IN for your best" fine, I may post a overhead lift, but when this lockout chit is all over I'm not training from home anymore and this thread is over for me.

If you read my journal, you'll see I'm not pressing much over 160?

I posted a dead lift yesturday that was not my best weight but for THAT BAR and THOSE CONDITIONS at this time, it is.

My deads will improve in the next couple weeks (but don't expect 500# pull).

SO, are you going to post a new recent press, since it's all about goals BRO. I can't even believe you needed to tell me that, this is insane. I've competed in strongman comps from 2003 to 2008, won 2 thru 4 and have never experienced such weirdness? I'm retired, but just curious? I was good a carrying.

OK AJ,

So you posted 245 press from 4-years ago. Does this mean you are going to post your best now? You said "IN for your best" fine, I may post a overhead lift, but when this lockout chit is all over I'm not training from home anymore and this thread is over for me.

I posted a dead lift yesturday that was not my best weight but for THAT BAR and THOSE CONDITIONS at this time, it is.

SO, are you going to post a new recent press, since it's all about goals BRO. I can't even believe you needed to tell me that, this is insane. I've competed in strongman comps from 2003 to 2008, won 2 thru 4 and have never experienced such weirdness? I'm retired, but just curious? I was good a carrying.

Oh and I will continue to film obscure views, this thread has shown that I don't want anything to do personally with certain folks on this board, no heart whatsoever.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy cow. BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I went to my buddies to start pulling the trans out of my car. I got home and my daughter comes up excited and wanted to show me something.

She is 16 and just started lifting a few weeks ago. She NAILED her first 135 squat! Holy cow.... Cant even explain how cool this is to me (proud dad talking). Really just happy she is so happy!

RAW lifts

OK AJ,

Bro--I told you to checkout my journal for any CURRENT #'s and even referenced a lift from last month. And I was actually short changing myself, it was military press and 220x3 for my last two working sets. Link to date of journal from 2/14 below:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...109201&page=68

If you think I'm the type to fraud on my own journal--when I only keep the thing so I know what to do the following week--well then you are a bigger clown than I thought you were.

Listen, ID will be the first dude to tell anyone he has his group of haters on this site, and that him and I too have had words on here back in the day. But the people here who actually lift/train hard--respect the kid. So whatever purpose you had ITT was way out line. You wanna bury the dude for being on gear--go for it. You won't be the first or the last. I'm 100% natural my entire 25 year lifting life and I have known plenty of dudes on stuff--and they didn't look like ID or move the kind of weight he did/does. So food for thought there.......
    Epic Beard Man crew

If you think I'm the type to fraud on my own journal--when I only keep the thing so I know what to do the following week--well then you are a bigger clown than I thought you were.

Please stop, I believe, you sound stupid. BTW when I competed I saw much smaller guys than you press 260-280, so I phucking know.

You called me out on this thread, so that's why I asked. Chill the phuck out! Sounds like you just wanted to step in and shoot your mouth off cause I posted a vid. You post a challenge in a current "home training" thread of a press from 4 years ago, doesn't make sense, except you needed relieve some sort of insecurity? I posted a dead lift, now you post one, RECENT FROM HOME during this CRISIS.

I can admit that in the press events (and dead lift) I got my ass handed to me, thats why I focus on that now (my weak area). But I won the other mobile events and carrying heavy weights (I don't know how many times I've said this to you guys).

I'm not checking your journal, (I can't check everyone's) so you may want to post it here too?
    Last edited by LWW; 03-22-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Please stop, I believe, you sound stupid. BTW when I competed I saw much smaller guys than you press 260-280, so I phucking know.

You called me out on this thread, so that's why I asked. Chill the phuck out!

I can admit that in the press events (and dead lift) I got my ass handed to me, thats why I focus on that now (my weak area). But I won the other mobile events and carrying heavy weights (I don't know how many times I've said this to you guys).

I'm not checking your journal, (I can't check everyone's) so you may want to post it here too?
    I never called you out for anything nor did I ever claim to be world class at any lift. I showed you what did at natty and working out of my house. You are the one who said overhead stuff was your thing. You can farmer's walk off a bridge for all I GAF. The link to my journal was provided in case you don't know how to navigate this forum/the internet. You want to legit talk lifting/training--try not to be an **shole about it, especially to peeps who actually know what they're doing.
    Epic Beard Man crew

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Listen, ID will be the first dude to tell anyone he has his group of haters on this site, and that him and I too have had words on here back in the day. But the people here who actually lift/train hard--respect the kid. So whatever purpose you had ITT was way out line. You wanna bury the dude for being on gear--go for it. You won't be the first or the last. I'm 100% natural my entire 25 year lifting life and I have known plenty of dudes on stuff--and they didn't look like ID or move the kind of weight he did/does. So food for thought there.......
    This^^(on spread)

Too much attention is spent responding seriously to this clown. He seems to have "issues".
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, kids, a quick vid from Squaterday: triple at 405 lbs no belt, sleeves only

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-DSTrcA_Ox/
    Good grind, Flex.

I went to my buddies to start pulling the trans out of my car. I got home and my daughter comes up excited and wanted to show me something.

She is 16 and just started lifting a few weeks ago. She NAILED her first 135 squat! Holy cow.... Cant even explain how cool this is to me (proud dad talking). Really just happy she is so happy!

That was awesome and tell her we all think so, too
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    This^^(on spread)

Too much attention is spent responding seriously to this clown. He seems to have "issues".
    What? I posted a vid of me training at home? You have been calling me out for a long time on it, so why does that mean I’m a troll and have issues?

I haven’t said chit to ID in awhile, in fact I thought we kinda had a decent convo about his accident. I admitted my dead is weak, but ID can’t even come in and pull a quick 405 for some reps without any straps recent, instead it’s all older vids to relieve himself.

Dude, you can’t dog someone’s lift and only backup yourself with lifts from the past, if ID posts 405 now, and laughs, I get it. Ya know, 10 years ago I didn’t grunt on 405, things change as you get older, it’s pretty sad to hear this from you it, now you sound like a clown to me.

I’m gonna post more training, which I thought would bury the whole troll thing, which everyone of you clowns troll this forum.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? I posted a vid of me training at home? You have been calling me out for a long time on it, so why does that mean I’m a troll and have issues?

I haven’t said chit to ID in awhile, in fact I thought we kinda had a decent convo about his accident. I admitted my dead is weak, but ID can’t even come in and pull a quick 405 for some reps without any straps recent, instead it’s all older vids to relieve himself.

Dude, you can’t dog someone’s lift and only backup yourself with lifts from the past, if ID posts 405 now, and laughs, I get it. Ya know, 10 years ago I didn’t grunt on 405, things change as you get older, it’s pretty sad to hear this from you it, now you sound like a clown to me.

I’m gonna post more training, which I thought would bury the whole troll thing, which everyone of you clowns troll this forum.
    Listen, you seem to stir chit with everyone here. Why? I've told you before I find you amusing but now it's crossed into annoying. Good on you for posting a weird angle vid and nice job hitting two singles of 410. I never chit on the weight people lift just their attitude. Keep up the positive posts and light hearted ball busting and drop the troll persona.

As for what ID is doing now - maybe thats not his goal? I know my goal isn't to lift "heavy" anymore. What does he have to prove? He's already lifted more than you ever have w/vids to prove it and he's still built like a bodybuilder.

Keep posting training related stuff and I'll cheer you on. I like seeing people getting after it. And if you want to keep trolling, I'm your huckleberry,
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-22-2020 at 06:30 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

This^^(on spread)

Thanks guys. appreciate it (srs). I take a lot of heat at times, but most here dont 'get' it (or me at times). I am a 'call it like I see it' person. Good or bad. I played sports all my life and into college. Smack talk and d!k wagging is all part of it. You fight in locker rooms and in practice, but when the time comes, you are all a team. Driven people are driven. I am (and will always be) harder on myself than anyone here could ever be. It's ok. I dont mind criticism. I like it actually. It can be helpful if it comes from a knowledgable source. Playing in competitive environments my entire life, you learn real quick to shut up and listen and give respect where it is deserved. You also learn to shut down people that are not productive to the goal. 'Put up or shut up' goes a long way.

That all said, I respect anyone for trying to be THEIR best. We are all the same in the struggle. That is the cool thing. I have celebrated MANY pr's that others would not even stop and watch. It is something I love and renews my passion for lifting. Celebrating other's victories over themselves!

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

That was awesome and tell her we all think so, too
    Cant even tell you how happy this made me. Just seeing her happy and enjoying something that has brought me so much joy and self-satisfaction over the years.

... instead it’s all older vids to relieve himself.

...Dude, you can’t dog someone’s lift and only backup yourself with lifts from the past, if ID posts 405 now, and laughs, I get it.
    I posted recent (post car accident) with the squat vid and rows. I think those less than a year ago. Since then I have decided not to push it. Since I was working out at home yesterday, I decided to do deads since it has literally been years since I have done them. I did not go past 495. I just played around a little. Think I pulled it for 5 or 6. But like I said, I am not pushing myself.

I gotta agree with LWW on this one....going back to your rolodex lifts years ago to shame him is not cool.

Shame him with your current lifts.

LWW, here's me pulling 615 three weeks ago.
    Nice lifts as always!
    RAW lifts

I gotta agree with LWW on this one....going back to your rolodex lifts years ago to shame him is not cool.

Shame him with your current lifts.
    If referencing my fkn journal for a God damn working set (of all things) from last month isn't enough--then the dude go eff himself, Flex....
    Epic Beard Man crew

Here is warm-up from yesterday, dead hang squat clean from above the knee and overhead lift.

Unfortunately, I didn't record my last set, this is 140#

I thought of another way for me to lift at home, I grabbed some cinder blocks to use for elevated deads (rack pulls) and I'll tilt the bar onto the block and tilt it on my shoulders for squats.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[youtube]el0yeV4-tsQ[outube]
    Bro why you let her squat in those cushy tennis shoes?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Bro why you let her squat in those cushy tennis shoes?
    Just imagine her in a pair of flats to improve her balance. She's got Dad's genes alright. Great depth for that much weight for her. Great coaching ID...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

new squat setup, just getting a feel, 212 x 6

AJ, want any of these, just kiddin, you can press it and place behind neck.

how bout the view LOL, at least you can see depth.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

That was wonderful, ID! That proud dad status is well earned! I wish that was 100 times more common as it is.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

LMAO

Good job man.

Thank you.

Trying to look forward to what can be done, but now, it's gonna rain this weekend-

https://youtu.be/DEKyx_eTxBQ?t=18

It'll get more interesting!

Before the plague and when my gym was open, I was getting up at 3AM to go workout. Now, it is 5:30. If I were to guess, the three bodyparts that will suffer the most is legs, back and chest, in that order, simply because of lack of challenging weight.

This morning's workout:

Pushups

Pullups

DB Curls

Dips

Bentover DB Rows

DB Shoulder Press

Side Laterals

Front Raises

Anterior Raises

Hammer Curls

30 minute brisk walking in the neighborhood at approximately 4.1MPH.

Notes: The psychological effect is strong. But, I think I can still maintain somewhat of an athletic build until we overcome this. But, for now, the virus is exponentially growing. Went to the grocery store this morning and I lived. Small achievement.

Great way to get that bar on your back w/o a rack!

Bench/deadlifts today. Nothing fancy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FXHX7p3qD/
    ☻/
    /▌

We'll take that.

Bench/deadlifts today. Nothing fancy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FXHX7p3qD/
    Good lifts, jt. Brave and good grind on the 305.

Nice job man. That is legit dedication right there!

It is called a Steinborn Squat. It is an old time strong man feat.

RAW lifts