Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Nice job man. That is legit dedication right there!

It is called a Steinborn Squat. It is an old time strong man feat.

ID, thanks, yes, that's how much squats are a necessity for me. Not really optimal in my basement anymore, and never thought I would have to do them in this fashion! I had gotten rid of my rack 2 years ago. (was going to move this summer anyway and build a nice gym).

Cool vid. of Steinborn squat.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Great way to get that bar on your back w/o a rack!

Bench/deadlifts today. Nothing fancy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FXHX7p3qD/

Nice press.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Playing with the multi-grip bar for the second time today. Managed working sets of 6 reps with 225:

Those bars are awesome.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think i will visit the GF at her apartment and do the stairs.
    The building has 14 floors and they closed the gym with the Matrix machines, so keeping fit with flights of stairs may just be the deal.
    Speed climbing really has a way of testing your fitness and cardiovascular system.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It is called a Steinborn Squat. It is an old time strong man feat.
    Ive seen Bradley Martin do these too. Braver than me

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nice press.
    TY.

I like it but it's a completely different animal than bar bench.
    Love that bar. You're right, its different. Easier on my shoulders for sure.

@Mark (didnt pick up the quote). Thanks. Safeties in place just in case
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have yet to hit a real session in the garage gym. Planned to tonight but it’s cold and 8m exhausted from another day of covid madness. Maybe I’ll go out after dinner.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I have yet to hit a real session in the garage gym. Planned to tonight but it’s cold and 8m exhausted from another day of covid madness. Maybe I’ll go out after dinner.
    It is strongly suggested that you do
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Holy cow. BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I went to my buddies to start pulling the trans out of my car. I got home and my daughter comes up excited and wanted to show me something.

She is 16 and just started lifting a few weeks ago. She NAILED her first 135 squat! Holy cow.... Cant even explain how cool this is to me (proud dad talking). Really just happy she is so happy!

It is wonderful and reassuring to see today’s youth legitimately excited about training like this!

This is slowly becoming popular in youth of all ages, and when I first started, well, you just didn’t see this kinda thing. I remember my grandmother in state of concern when she found out her granddaughter lifted weights for soccer.

Keep at it!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It is wonderful and reassuring to see today’s youth legitimately excited about training like this!

This is slowly becoming popular in youth of all ages, and when I first started, well, you just didn’t see this kinda thing. I remember my grandmother in state of concern when she found out her granddaughter lifted weights for soccer.

Keep at it!
    I like the new you
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Before the plague and when my gym was open, I was getting up at 3AM to go workout. Now, it is 5:30. If I were to guess, the three bodyparts that will suffer the most is legs, back and chest, in that order, simply because of lack of challenging weight.

This morning's workout:

Pushups

Pullups

DB Curls

Dips

Bentover DB Rows

DB Shoulder Press

Side Laterals

Front Raises

Anterior Raises

Hammer Curls

30 minute brisk walking in the neighborhood at approximately 4.1MPH.

Notes: The psychological effect is strong. But, I think I can still maintain somewhat of an athletic build until we overcome this. But, for now, the virus is exponentially growing. Went to the grocery store this morning and I lived. Small achievement.
    Do you typically hit your full upper body like that all on the same day? I'm afraid to ask how many sets...

I'm probably wrong but I swear a 25 lb dumbbell feels heavier at home than at the gym. I think my gym is pinching the weights to make people feel better about themselves... Also, my God cardio sucks at home. I literally feel like a hamster on his wheel in the little cage. I'm chalking this whole thing off to a long over due de-load or I'm going to get depressed. I haven't taken off more than 1 week per year in the last 8 years and typically don't de-load much either. My elbow joints remind me quite regularly!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Do you typically hit your full upper body like that all on the same day? I'm afraid to ask how many sets...

I'm probably wrong but I swear a 25 lb dumbbell feels heavier at home than at the gym. I think my gym is pinching the weights to make people feel better about themselves... Also, my God cardio sucks at home. I literally feel like a hamster on his wheel in the little cage. I'm chalking this whole thing off to a long over due de-load or I'm going to get depressed. I haven't taken off more than 1 week per year in the last 8 years and typically don't de-load much either. My elbow joints remind me quite regularly!
    Fishy, all of those exercises are done, one after the other with no rest until after the last exercise, I rest about 2 to 3 minutes. That is one Giant Set. I do all those exercises for 3 Giant Sets, Monday Wednesday and Friday. After those workout, I walk briskly for 30 minutes including Sunday, so I workout 3X per week and walk 4X per week.

Weights do feel different. One reason for me is that I am not splitting. Example: At the gym, I will use anywhere from 25lb to 30lb DBs for Side Laterals. At home, because I have already done pushups and dips without resting, 15lb DBs feel about right. With that in mind, I concentrate on form and the muscle group I am at least trying to hit with each exercise.

The reason I only do 3 Giant Sets is because I am doing it all 3X per week and any more than that I feel would be over-doing it. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, to progress, since I don't have higher weights, I can increase the reps per set by 1, 2, 3, etc..

I hope that makes sense.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Fishy, all of those exercises are done, one after the other with no rest until after the last exercise, I rest about 2 to 3 minutes. That is one Giant Set. I do all those exercises for 3 Giant Sets, Monday Wednesday and Friday. After those workout, I walk briskly for 30 minutes including Sunday, so I workout 3X per week and walk 4X per week.

Weights do feel different. One reason for me is that I am not splitting. Example: At the gym, I will use anywhere from 25lb to 30lb DBs for Side Laterals. At home, because I have already done pushups and dips without resting, 15lb DBs feel about right. With that in mind, I concentrate on form and the muscle group I am at least trying to hit with each exercise.

The reason I only do 3 Giant Sets is because I am doing it all 3X per week and any more than that I feel would be over-doing it. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, to progress, since I don't have higher weights, I can increase the reps per set by 1, 2, 3, etc..

I hope that makes sense.
    I think mine feel heavier because there isn't anything in spandex watching me...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I think mine feel heavier because there isn't anything in spandex watching me...
    Use that imagination.

He does some weird P.U.I. posting but so do I.

Certainly better than DUI. I hope we don't see authentication via Breathalyzer in the future?

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Half of my workouts tend to be at home already so now it's just all of them for the time being. I primarily use a weighted rucksack, kettlebells, bodyweight, and a pull up bar.

Today's workout was 30 minutes of stairs wearing the backpack, then I hit circuit training for about 30 minutes: weighted pull ups, hand release push ups, kettlebell swings, brickyard man makers (clean-squat-press-overhead lunge with both legs) using the backpack, and six different abdominal exercises.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Half of my workouts tend to be at home already so now it's just all of them for the time being. I primarily use a weighted rucksack, kettlebells, bodyweight, and a pull up bar.

Today's workout was 30 minutes of stairs wearing the backpack, then I hit circuit training for about 30 minutes: weighted pull ups, hand release push ups, kettlebell swings, brickyard man makers (clean-squat-press-overhead lunge with both legs) using the backpack, and six different abdominal exercises.
    Welcome

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Garage gym should be mostly set back up by the weekend. We took it down so we could get 2 cars in for the winter. I went to the Y as an alternative, I played hockey up until a couple of weeks ago. I took a break from lifting in the end of January because the hockey and lifting were catching up to me...and I still continue to have nagging issues with my lower back.

Anyway I have been doing this every third day

Spin Bike warm up 10-15 minutes...or until I feel sweaty.

Dynamic stretches.

EMOM for 10 minutes 3 sandbag power cleans (with a Rogue 200lb size sand bag filled to capacity with rubber mulch...making it 60lbs approx). (Easy)

Triset: Floor Press with dumbbells, 25lbs...20 reps or so....band rows...band pull parts

SS: Hammer curls, Triceps extensions...lots of reps low weight.

C2 Rower: Pyramid: 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, 500m, 400m, 300m, 200m, 100m....rest 45 seconds between the intervals...hold about a 2:18 split.

Light stuff to get going again.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey...maybe the corona virus will breathe new life into >35. Really cool to see everyone doing what they need to do.

Have to say......(and this is no suck up, and totally serious)....IF anyone complains they cant find a way to workout, all you have to do is post LWW squatting from with no rack.....in the rain......outside.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

So being back into my home gym and limited on machines I'm kinda back to squatting. Been a long while since I squatted anything heavy due to injuries ect. Since LWW is making the best of his situation I felt like I should suck it up and get back under the bar. 5x2 squats, OHP, and shoulder flies/bi curls today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-H20mhp2xz/
    ☻/
    /▌

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So glad I built the home gym last fall. Here's a shot from the gym this morning. Nothing spectacular, but it meets my needs.

Attached Images

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apparently my timing on building my home gym last summer was just about perfect.

Hey...maybe the corona virus will breathe new life into >35. Really cool to see everyone doing what they need to do.
    Great way to see things, and thanks a lot to Mark, the guy who started this thread.

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Garage gym should be mostly set back up by the weekend. We took it down so we could get 2 cars in for the winter. I went to the Y as an alternative, I played hockey up until a couple of weeks ago. I took a break from lifting in the end of January because the hockey and lifting were catching up to me...and I still continue to have nagging issues with my lower back.

Anyway I have been doing this every third day

Spin Bike warm up 10-15 minutes...or until I feel sweaty.

Dynamic stretches.

EMOM for 10 minutes 3 sandbag power cleans (with a Rogue 200lb size sand bag filled to capacity with rubber mulch...making it 60lbs approx). (Easy)

Triset: Floor Press with dumbbells, 25lbs...20 reps or so....band rows...band pull parts

SS: Hammer curls, Triceps extensions...lots of reps low weight.

C2 Rower: Pyramid: 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, 500m, 400m, 300m, 200m, 100m....rest 45 seconds between the intervals...hold about a 2:18 split.

Light stuff to get going again.
    Excellent, CantPlankwell. Thanks for posting.

Have to say......(and this is no suck up, and totally serious)....IF anyone complains they cant find a way to workout, all you have to do is post LWW squatting from with no rack.....in the rain......outside.
    I agree, ID. People who have worked out for years have that determination and are goal oriented. Not any better than other people. We just find a way.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    So being back into my home gym and limited on machines I'm kinda back to squatting. Been a long while since I squatted anything heavy due to injuries ect. Since LWW is making the best of his situation I felt like I should suck it up and get back under the bar. 5x2 squats, OHP, and shoulder flies/bi curls today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-H20mhp2xz/
    Pretty good squatting if you ask me. I can't even squat because no rack and no gym.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    So glad I built the home gym last fall. Here's a shot from the gym this morning. Nothing spectacular, but it meets my needs.

Fine gym, Busta. You made a great investment.

Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    Apparently my timing on building my home gym last summer was just about perfect.
    Good to have you.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Amazing home gym, Matt!

Nothing special today a little garage deadlift session pulled 500 even for a beltless single.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IBiVuA-72/

Belted up and made 2 valiant attempts at 550 no dice. Sometimes training in the garage the fight just isn't there.

Peeled off some weight and did some reps at 410 then called it a day....
    Excellent deadlifting, Jim! I know what you mean about the garage gym motivation.

550 is quite a drop from the 615 I thought I remembered you lifting not too long ago IIRC. Did you have a set back?

Thanks for the home gym props. I absolutely love my home gym! I'm only missing two pieces before I consider it complete; Stairmaster and a hacksquat/leg press combo. Titan Fitness has the hack squat machine I want for about $1,100, but they're out of stock ATM. Stairmaster is just so damn costly. I found one for around $3K, but I just cannot pull the trigger. I likely will after this corona shiz.

Not a sedtback; just trying to drop some weight; I've lost about 25 lbs so far; it's taking a toll on the lifts a bit..
    I see, good deal. I'm trying to lean out a bit myself; pushing into the 230's is making me uncomfortable.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Looks spectacular to me!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    It's probably never the wrong time, but yeah!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Took advantage of good weather, supposed to rain this weekend, still getting a feel, plenty of fails, this is tough!

236 x 3

256 x 3 (this is where fails happened, the plates kept slipping off, 4 tries of wrestling that bar)

^^^Nice squats, LWW. You have that setup move down. Props since I have never seen it before yesterday.

Heck of a set up!
    ☻/
    /▌