Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Amazon is pretty safe...
    https://smile.amazon.com/CAP-Barbell...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

I have this one in my garage gym.
    That is the one I bought last spring as well. Great price. Love thing for deads, OHP, shrugs, floor press, etc.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just found out my gym is closing on Friday. It's just a tiny gym but a very friendly one, mostly cardio bunnies, when I considered joining in August they never had a dedicated place to deadlift or a squat rack and the dbs only went to 80 lbs. I was talking to the owner and mentioned this. He said he had a rack and no one was using it so he moved it to the back room and said he would move the rack back out, I don't BB squat anymore because of a back issue (I do hip belt squats) But the rack is great for Rack pulls and I do my deads there as well. A week after I joined he got got a pair of 90 dbs and last month he got 100's. Because of Covid restrictions many of the Cardio bunnies aren't going and being so small that's what paid the bills. So he is shutting it down until things turn around saying he will give it 6 months and if nothing changes he's closing for good.

Small gyms are a tough gig at the best of times let alone during this mess. He lifts and said that if he does close for good, he's just getting rid of the machines and the free weights and squat rack and benches will go into his garage and that I am welcome to use it. I feel bad for the little guy in this Covid mess, the bigger ones seem to be doing ok.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My daughter is testing out her bumpers. Finally was able to get some and a bar from Rouge.

Form needs all kinds of work. I dont know much about oly lifting but when some things open up, I want to get her some time with a good trainer.

This is just under BW for her so she certainly has potential. 95lbs. I think she weighs 105. Just turning 17.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    My daughter is testing out her bumpers. Finally was able to get some and a bar from Rouge.

Form needs all kinds of work. I dont know much about oly lifting but when some things open up, I want to get her some time with a good trainer.

This is just under BW for her so she certainly has potential. 95lbs. I think she weighs 105. Just turning 17.

Tell her good job. Dont worry about the weight, its all about the form. I have trained without a coach with some success. get her to try just doing push and power jerks as well. Sometimes the split is a little too much stuff going on all at once. I push/power jerk myself....I find it simpler.

Here are two good vids to watch.

https://www.allthingsgym.com/press-i...foot-position/

There is also an excellent book "olympic weightlifting" by Greg Everett, which I have. They also have a ton of vids, you dont need much more info than what Greg offers.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great resource for Oly stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe...eoeHz9fwWuKRVA

AND

https://www.catalystathletics.com/exercises/

and of course, just watching weightlifting competitions on YouTube with expert commentators that say what's being done correctly and what's being done incorrectly.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another fantastic video of Brian Shaw showing off some of his home gym equipment (w/fellow strong man Robert Oberst).

Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61