ralphmel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I doing wrong? "COVID19"

Hi guys,
    I think everyone is at home wondering what alternative workout they can do from home, to gain muscle/maintaining.
    Well it's been a year and half i was going to the gym to gain some muscles and i've achieve a very good result from 54kg to 64/65/66.
    Now that we are all in quarantine I've created a small daily routine to keep exercising and maintaining/gaining muscles.
    Any expert that can correct me would be a pleasure

Monday through Friday:

- Plank 1:15s trying to add time on a daily basis.
    - Squat with 5KG dumbbell 3sets 12reps
    - Lunges with 5KG dumbbell 3sets 12 reps
    - Push up bar wide till failure
    - Push up bar closed grip till failure

Bicep Circuit:
    - 5KG Hammer Curl 3set 12reps
    - 5KG Bicep Curl 3sets 12reps

With all of that I started the program The Total-Body Dumbbell Fix on body building.

Please if anyone can tell me If i'm doing anything wrong I work out 5 days for 30 40minutes.
    My goal is to gain muscle and strength.

Stay safe everyone

Thank you in advance

jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) squats with 5kg isn't much. Try to load up more or split squats or pistol squats.
    2) hamstrings. I got decent work in with only 48 lbs plus a loaded backpack doing single leg Romanian deadlift. You can also try Nordic curls (arm assist).
    3) back. Pull ups are the best for back, but you can also row whatever heavy objects you can find, or do inverted rows.
    4) shoulders. Handstand holds or handstand push ups against a wall. Lateral raises with your 5kg dumbbell. Bent over reverse flys.
    5) chest. You have push ups. You can also do dips. Or try moving your hands closer to your feet for a challenge. One arm push ups. Feet elevated push ups. Tuck planche for time.

I don't have a sled but if I did sled pushes and pulls might be a good full body exercise. With a partner for weight.
    Current.........................POVERTY.................181 lbs
    Pre-COVID................335 / 295 / 499............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

martninick64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Jump Rope — If you want a good cardio workout in a matter of minutes, try a jump rope. Skipping is really a helpful way to remain fit in just mins. This will even warm up your body and help in increasing circulation. Important cardio activity.

2) Stair Stepping — Stair stepping is a great exercise to do in your home. A single step or elevation at your home is enough. Step up and down, this keeps your body active and healthy.

3) The Plank- If you don’t have a lot of time, but you want to build up your core muscles, this is the exercise for you. Start off holding then position for 30sec and add 5sec every day, challenge yourself and win that.

4) Dancing — The most fun activity to do with everyone and it can even be a part of your fitness routine also. It’s an excellent way to burn calories and get your heart rate going while having fun.

5) Cleaning — Cleaning can be very great physical activity set up a house cleaning schedule and clean your house instead. You might as well kill two birds with one stone!

6) YouTube Workouts — There are a lot of workout routines on YouTube. You can search “workout,” there are tons of videos that will help you. Some may even suggest some heavy bodybuilding sort routine.