Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's funny how Timmys are so mad that I'm the real deal.

Like dudes bumped my old threads thinking what?

I stand behind everything I say here and IRL Timmy.

You can't win because I talk the talk and I walk the walk.

The funny thing is I even concede that I'm sure many miscers make more money than I do.

But Timmys here still can't see to cope with having a more handsome, fit,,funnier, smarter, wittier guy around.

It burns some of them so bad that they have to live in Fantasy Land to help ease their anxieties.

IDK what to tell you Timmy, I guess you need to learn how to worry about your life instead of being obsessed with others.

Anyways I'm off to run a trail, do something that'll pay long term dividends of not being a Timmy for your own sake.

T-T-T-TIMMMAYYY
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post

Cliffs for thread newcomers:
    - 35% bodyfat currybrah-dyelcel tries desperately to explain why the 15% bodyfat brah is fat.

LMFAO you're not15% BF in that pic.

Holy **** you're deluded.

Thanks for the laugh.

Also tough talk behind the baggy shirt that's looking a little too snug.

You're trying really hard to set yourself up to have this blow up in your face.

I hope you know that.

Lose ten pounds then we'll talk, right now I don't need to dignify your delusions (srs).

That's how far the gap is between us Timmy, you need to lose 10 lbs to even begin to try and come at me.

You better have something better than that pic you've been pimping like you got something.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    It's funny how Timmys are so mad that I'm the real deal.

Like dudes bumped my old threads thinking what?

I stand behind everything I say here and IRL Timmy.

You can't win because I talk the talk and I walk the walk.

The funny thing is I even concede that I'm sure many miscers make more money than I do.

But Timmys here still can't see to cope with having a more handsome, fit,,funnier, smarter, wittier guy around.

It burns some of them so bad that they have to live in Fantasy Land to help ease their anxieties.

IDK what to tell you Timmy, I guess you need to learn how to worry about your life instead of being obsessed with others.

Anyways I'm off to run a trail, do something that'll pay long term dividends of not being a Timmy for your own sake.

T-T-T-TIMMMAYYY
    LMFAO you're not15% BF in that pic.

Holy **** you're deluded.

Thanks for the laugh.

Also tough talk behind the baggy shirt that's looking a little too snug.

You're trying really hard to set yourself up to have this blow up in your face.

I hope you know that.

Lose ten pounds then we'll talk, right now I don't need to dignify your delusions (srs).

That's how far the gap is between us Timmy, you need to lose 10 lbs to even begin to try and come at me.

You better have something better than that pic you've been pimping like you got something.

Could you briefly pause your screeching and identify where you think you fall on this chart? Would you say you're a huge fat fuk dyelcel, or just a fatfuk dyelcel?

DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like it's another meltdown time.

Funny how the guy always ragging on other posters for their physiques actually is built like a small town high school football center.

How is that 40 inch waist treating you?

You're clearly 25% BF or more 😆😆😅😅😂

Good job burying yourself Meatball.

CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He openly admits he's broke. lol

We've all seen his face...which is legit 2/10.

His body is built like a fire hydrant.

His posts are unfunny and unintelligent.

My God Bison, what positive attributes do you even have?

I would say this whole self quarantine thing is starting to wear on your mental health. But we all know you live a lonely solitude life already.

^^^ Sorry I don't speak Timmy.

I entertain conversation with Meatball cause he isn't a Timmy, just a Meatball.

^^^^^This is what acceptance looks like.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're clearly 25% BF or more 😆😆😅😅😂

Good job burying yourself Meatball.
    Meth mouth Bison is refusing to post a picture after saying Will was scared. Will posts his and Bison the coward keeps deflecting. Bison keeps burying himself. Hilarious.

This happens so often, too.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair to bison, if he is as much a loser as everyone claims he is, how comes his opinion carries so much weight on sports misc?

People starting threads just to hate on him...
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than themâ€â€“ Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    To be fair to bison, if he is as much a loser as everyone claims he is, how comes his opinion carries so much weight on sports misc?

How in the flying **** does that correlate to his opinion carrying weight?

You stupid as **** too?

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post

LMFAO all you have to do is consider the sources.

People around here hating on me also happen to be huge losers.

Like as in people nobody wants to be around IRL.

OP's alright, he just a deluded fat little meatball.

I just had to check him cause he kept trying to come at me while looking like 200 lbs **** in a 150 lb bag.

But the Timmy Crew?

As in Lunatic, Metro, AMeyer, Tiny Tekken, Ari, Coby, Genus etc?

Those guys are social pariahs who can't stand being in my shadow.

They all get mad cause they try and come at and I clown them.

I'm smarter, funnier, wittier, more handsome and l let Timmy crew know all about it.

Lunatic is the most blatant example.

Tried to go about on how dumb I am yet he loses ban bets with me more often than he changes diapers.

Imagine calling the same guy dumb who goad and enrages you into taking improbable bets.

It's like Wiley Coyote calling Road Runner stupid.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, new meltdown every day.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

That ignore list Timmy probably said some corny **** about meltdowns or something equally cringey.

Duly noted Timmy, your opinion matters, move along.

I'm pretty sure I actually inspired that username.

What a T-T-T-TIMMMAYYY 😆 😆🤣😭 😭☠ï¸

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just had to check him cause he kept trying to come at me while looking like 200 lbs **** in a 150 lb bag.

But the Timmy Crew?

I'm smarter, funnier, wittier, more handsome and l let Timmy crew know all about it.

Tried to go about on how dumb I am yet he loses ban bets with me more often than he changes diapers.

Imagine calling the same guy dumb who goad and enrages you into taking improbable bets.

lol

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That ignore list Timmy probably said some corny **** about meltdowns or something equally cringey.

Duly noted Timmy, your opinion matters, move along.

I'm pretty sure I actually inspired that username.

What a T-T-T-TIMMMAYYY 😆 😆🤣😭 😭☠ï¸
    We believe ya buddy. Tell your dad your feelings got hurt on the internet again next time you shower. I'm sure he'll give you what you need.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Whoever the Timmy is being "MidgetKiller" literally made an account just to try and talk **** to me.

Talk about rent free.

That name was made back when I was calling beer-n-brats and Tiny Tekken midgets and posting gifs of some angry dwarf attacking people.

So Timmy here decided he was gonna avenge all midgets, made a name, then proceeded to get roasted by me worse than anybody else.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The meth mouthed midget losing it once again.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Imagine being so shook you gotta pretend you ignore someone to then have meltdowns because of the person you're ignoring. Again : You're having a meltdown because your jimmies are eternally rustled by a guy you claim to ignore. I'll let the good people of the misc decide on who is living rent free in which person's head.

For someone so confident you sure seem insecure about being 5'8" vs a guy named Midgetkiller. Brb rustled by someone's nickname. Okay chief.

Imagine feeling so meek and pathetic that you have to make **** up to TRY to appear cool on the ****ing internet.

He's 37 years old, ffs. I guess that's what being bullied all your life does to you, though.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is one of the saddest threads I’ve ever read.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoever the Timmy is being "MidgetKiller" literally made an account just to try and talk **** to me.

Talk about rent free.

That name was made back when I was calling beer-n-brats and Tiny Tekken midgets and posting gifs of some angry dwarf attacking people.

So Timmy here decided he was gonna avenge all midgets, made a name, then proceeded to get roasted by me worse than anybody else.
    His account was made 5 years before yours...............
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    This is one of the saddest threads I’ve ever read.
    Brings the lulz though. Need lulz in these crazy times
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    His account was made 5 years before yours...............
    Lmfao. Bison is like a blind kid trying to start a fight with everyone.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But the Timmy Crew?

That post is taller than its poster
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    We believe ya buddy. Tell your dad your feelings got hurt on the internet again next time you shower. I'm sure he'll give you what you need.
    Social distancing doing a number on bison's hygiene. Why bother showering if dad isn't in there with you making sure you wash your taint.

RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RustleU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMFAO this subforum's full of delusional losers.
    Can confirm, am this thread.

lol at this buffoon sending negs to people he's supposedly ignoring.

We welcome your negs like you welcome daddy scrubbing the pain away in the showers.

He negged you? What a ****ing pussified loser. Him being attacked by this entire section must be getting to him. Probably bringing back memories of him being bullied by everyone all his life.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

I get a neg from him every two weeks or something. The message gets sadder every neg. It's like he loses a part of his soul with every meltdown. And he's been having about 2-3 meltdowns per day lately.