Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home workout during Covid lockdown

Sup

My gym's shut as well as almost all the others in my area, probably going to be quite a long time until they reopen. Don't want to lose muscle though, obviously, so I was wondering if anyone had a home workout routine I could use. I have access to my body and a 12kg dumbbell and that's about it.

I got the chest/triceps day covered with puships/dips and what have you but I'm struggling to find exercises for back. Any tips?
    5'9 180lbs/82k

Bench - 70kg/154lb

Squat - 105kg/231lb

Deadlift - 145kg/320lb

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

martninick64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The current situation where every state globally is in quarantine situation due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus all over the world. In this situation also it very necessary to remain fit and have a great immune system. Yes, the rule is suggested to remain indoors to avoid too much infection and many public places like the Gym, theatres, malls and etc are being closed for precaution measure. We being the best citizens need to cooperate with this act.