Page 78 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 5481
    BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Bought an absolute **** ton of 4/13 278p shortly after this near 280+. Just cashed out
    Wish I could day trade and make plays like this. So gay having to hold till the next day. Pretty much half my losses are from holding till the next day so I don't get pattern day trader restriction.
    Doomer crew

SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    Brah, these are the feels that I also know.

IMHO I’ve been waiting for a drop that apparently wasn’t going to happen for too long so I went ahead and did my little bit of yeeting today when in reality I should’ve done it a week ago instead of being greedy/a holdout. YMMV
    I ended up getting a few OTM calls near EOD. Didn't make any other moves. Staying cash until market has a clearer direction.

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    Wish I could day trade and make plays like this. So gay having to hold till the next day. Pretty much half my losses are from holding till the next day so I don't get pattern day trader restriction.
    How the f ck does that retarded pattern day trade rule still exist? BRB to prevent you from losing money we're not going to let you take profit from day trades. Makes total sense.

I'm thankfully over 25k now but still have the hold overnight mentality. Make a killing daytrading then give a ton back simply from holding overnight and letting losses run. Uncanny how any big position I take overnight is pretty much a mortal lock to completely rape me.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just don't try to make so many plays? I'm just trading in my ROTH IRA so I don't make many moves

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone planning on buying big airline stocks over the next few weeks? I'm thinking of putting a couple grand into our national airline (air new zealand), its 51% owned by the government and just received a sizable bailout, so I think it should be safe.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    Anyone planning on buying big airline stocks over the next few weeks? I'm thinking of putting a couple grand into our national airline (air new zealand), its 51% owned by the government and just received a sizable bailout, so I think it should be safe.
    I'd want yo see them starting to have more passengers again, and maybe get a little closer to reporting 2Q numbers and see how bad 1Q is. I could see them hurting for a while.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    I'd want yo see them starting to have more passengers again, and maybe get a little closer to reporting 2Q numbers and see how bad 1Q is. I could see them hurting for a while.
    This. LUV has already announced 50% minimum reduction of flights for JUNE...
    I believe we’ll see bigger or continued discounts from airlines outside of whatever will come in the next few weeks/months.

Side note, threw a grand at PVH. They haven’t been this low since 2010, and have averaged 2.5x higher since then. Might as well see what happens
    "It won't get better, just different."

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    This. LUV has already announced 50% minimum reduction of flights for JUNE...
    I believe we’ll see bigger or continued discounts from airlines outside of whatever will come in the next few weeks/months.

Side note, threw a grand at PVH. They haven’t been this low since 2010, and have averaged 2.5x higher since then. Might as well see what happens
    Chit being super low is why im just thinking no one is gonna dump on bad quarters, because they know theyre coming. But with airlines, eh. 2Q JUST started. And there is no end at least for a month. Then it will trickle back on.

So...lets just say sometime in may/june the spigot comes on, slowly, then you get 2Q reports in july. Airlines may be a good dip in then im thinking? Just tossing it out there. They have a LOT of room to run. Im a big fan of delta (mainly because when i do fly they are generally the best experience i've had), and theyre barely above a 52 week low. Let alone anywhere close to the recent highs.

On a side note, speaking of discounts, i'd get online right now and books some chit for later in the year if i knew there was any semblance of a light at the end of the tunnel.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    playing oil options right now is peak degenerate stuff, right up there with 50-100x leverage bitcoin derivatives
    they dont expire til Jan 2021 im not yolo'ing on weeklies...so just halfway degenerate

ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    damm that is very smart play man, might looked into it but i dont think i can even buy new zealand stocks lol. there is no way the gov is going to let it sink. pretty much risk free
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    Brah, these are the feels that I also know.

IMHO I’ve been waiting for a drop that apparently wasn’t going to happen for too long so I went ahead and did my little bit of yeeting today when in reality I should’ve done it a week ago instead of being greedy/a holdout. YMMV
    DCA BRUHHHH its priced in!

Fuking lol at the losers making fun of people DCA'ing.

Hopefully the degens talking mad chit despite buying one of the worst products on the market (x3 bull OR bear etfs) never comes back.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    If this somehow ends up being a V-shaped recovery.... I might chit myself lmao.
    When you, me, and Venom retire in 2022 @dow 40,000 who should we fly to visit and punch in the face first?

But srs post time: my advice is don't get the FOMO rush now. Just wait, I think we will see a bigger dip as industries expected to hold up start to falter as well and we see the problems of lack of employment spreading further. Feds can't keep making bigger and bigger stimulus packages so at some point that party is ending too.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Humungus View Post
    How the f ck does that retarded pattern day trade rule still exist? BRB to prevent you from losing money we're not going to let you take profit from day trades. Makes total sense.

I'm thankfully over 25k now but still have the hold overnight mentality. Make a killing daytrading then give a ton back simply from holding overnight and letting losses run. Uncanny how any big position I take overnight is pretty much a mortal lock to completely rape me.
    I think it's a restriction for margin trading. The problem is trades take up to 3 days to settle (I think 1 for options?), so you don't have your funds back immediately, and the broker assigns you margin so you can buy back in. Then takes the margin back when your trade has settled, so it's a zero sum game anyways, yet "margin trading" regardless. Funny how technology has made everything faster but this chit is still living before the digital revolution.

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    they dont expire til Jan 2021 im not yolo'ing on weeklies...so just halfway degenerate
    Who was theta?
    Doomer crew

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post

Hopefully the degens talking mad chit despite buying one of the worst products on the market (x3 bull OR bear etfs) never comes back.

When you, me, and Venom retire in 2022 @dow 40,000 who should we fly to visit and punch in the face first?

But srs post time: my advice is don't get the FOMO rush now. Just wait, I think we will see a bigger dip as industries expected to hold up start to falter as well and we see the problems of lack of employment spreading further. Feds can't keep making bigger and bigger stimulus packages so at some point that party is ending too.
    Yo ill join y'all. Been DCAing since early march. I was 95% in, just sold a bit today hoping for a pullback but still currently about 85% of my funds are in stocks/ETFs. Bought a bunch of DIA @ 182.22 on 3/23, 12 cents from the 52-week low. Wish I could shake the hand of the person that sold that to me.

topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spent most of March dca into red territory and now things are great.

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^75% in my investment account. I was close to 25% the week or 2 around the bottom due to combo of equities worth nothing and money pulled out. Started contributing more towards retirement accounts and moved some back into equities again. Friends at the company are sitting around 20% down or so and I'm still down like 7% or something for the year so I'm glad I moved stuff around a little.

EDIT: Next thread gonna be titled DCA- everything priced in
    Fitness connoisseur
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got the FOMO feeling today. That means we’re headed down.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bought in RTX...got a good price today..i feel like it will shoot up in the next year

Also gonna add more to LUV if it drops next week

Originally Posted by CTSV648HP View Post
    I got the FOMO feeling today. That means we’re headed down.
    Yep. Called out the rude posters who went short. Should mean big dumps imminent
    Fitness connoisseur

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is Venom still short gold?

sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Have spy puts for $240 until May 8th. Hodl or just sell at a loss?
    Anti phaggot crew
    Always re-rack crew
    Always spotting crew
    Anti curling in the squat rack crew
    Anti motivation crew

cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what are the odds next week is a repeat of this week? 100%?

ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ghostfacedup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sallgoodbaby View Post
    Have spy puts for $240 until May 8th. Hodl or just sell at a loss?
    i would hold, we aren't going much higher

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cool-beans View Post
    Not sure but my scheduled index purchase is Tuesday and I'm scared.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Agreed. I did my buying on monday but almost bought some more the last couple days but at some point we have to see another retraction in the market. The Fed is in overdrive right now but they cannot keep going like this for much longer, you'd think.

One thing I started strongly considering today was buying some put options, has anyone been considering this to hedge? My brother made a fuk ton earlier this week on a RCL call option but looking at the puts were so expensive the break even point added too much risk. However there were a couple on SPY, and VOO had some relatively cheap and realistic ones, I also liked one for EAT who are up 70+% this week but could easily take another big hit potentially with bad news of shutdowns getting extended

Side note: Ive never looked at options before on Robinhood because I stopped using that a couple years ago, but was on my brothers phone today, hooooly fuk I absolutely hated it. I passed the level 1 CFA exam yet was confusing myself
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 04-09-2020 at 08:21 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cool-beans View Post
    Fed turning printers down a notch next week. https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/d...tional-details

Those massive gap ups pre-market might continue.

Tbh, no idea. Bought a few calls to hedge but I'm gonna stay cash for now.

AAL should've tanked hard today due to news about attendants having corona but guess what...up 10.41%.

Literally do the reverse of what you're going to do and you'll make money lol.

BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's a restriction for margin trading. The problem is trades take up to 3 days to settle (I think 1 for options?), so you don't have your funds back immediately, and the broker assigns you margin so you can buy back in. Then takes the margin back when your trade has settled, so it's a zero sum game anyways, yet "margin trading" regardless. Funny how technology has made everything faster but this chit is still living before the digital revolution.

Who was theta?
    More like who was Vega.

BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000) BHall1991 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SolidPaul View Post
    Fed turning printers down a notch next week. https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/d...tional-details

Those massive gap ups pre-market might continue.

Tbh, no idea. Bought a few calls to hedge but I'm gonna stay cash for now.

AAL should've tanked hard today due to news about attendants having corona but guess what...up 10.41%.

Literally do the reverse of what you're going to do and you'll make money lol.
    I'm strongly considering spending some g's on puts but how irrational the market is giving me some pause. I really think a lot of companies that bounced back with the market will never be the same. So many zombie companies out there right now.

vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Next week is expiration time for the monthlies and there is an insane amount of open interest across the board. With this weeks massive rally there is going to be an usually large number of calls that will be ITM and exercised late next week before expiration which may create a lot of buying pressure. I wouldn't be surprised if this pushes the S&P500 over 2900 by end of next week. If we get a pull back early next week then im going to get some April 17 SPY calls on Wednesday in case my prediction is right. Then im going to open a bearish position right before market closes next friday. Maybe VIX calls.
    Hi im vietcong666. Nice to meet you.

topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Enjoy the day off mates