Page 74 of 179 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 5369
    BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Virus priced in. Most models point to a peak around next week for US hotspots. Is recession cancelled?
    Doomer crew

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Joined the SPXS crew today. Believe one more leg down still exists, YOLO.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    Virus priced in. Most models point to a peak around next week for US hotspots. Is recession cancelled?
    Market is fake. This is just trap.

Recession will happen. Earnings start first of May.

Even if peak is next week, opening up country soon after would probably be disaster.

I am gonna ride my puts till the expiry on 17th. And load more puts in because I keep losing lmao.

ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not able to trade options yet on my charles schwab account. I've been looking into SPXS AND SPXU. Any idea why a 3x leverage is more dangerous besides larger swings ? It says it should only be used for a daily trade. Why is that and what is leverage decay?

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty excited to see when earnings come out and half the tech companies out there report record earnings. as well as grocery stores, supply stores, and many others. Only ones i see suffering are hotel / some food / airlines - not enough to move the market down 20%

Next excuse on this forum will be: MANIPULATION AT ITS FINEST - RIGGED SYSTEM - yadda yadda - cant wait

#bullsALWAYSwin

congrats to all the DCA'ers on this forum. im sure your portfolio is crushing it like mine - trim some profits - or stay long. You have won so far.
    Finance and Investing Crew

topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) topperstyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Putting 10k cash in this week.

What are good long etf or singles with strong dividends?

Registered User nas_is_illmatic's Avatar
    nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) nas_is_illmatic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Geneticz View Post
    Pretty excited to see when earnings come out and half the tech companies out there report record earnings. as well as grocery stores, supply stores, and many others. Only ones i see suffering are hotel / some food / airlines - not enough to move the market down 20%

Next excuse on this forum will be: MANIPULATION AT ITS FINEST - RIGGED SYSTEM - yadda yadda - cant wait

#bullsALWAYSwin

congrats to all the DCA'ers on this forum. im sure your portfolio is crushing it like mine
    I think most of the bad news regarding a 6 month slowdown was priced in with the steep drop initially. There's still huge downside risk, IMO, if we don't start opening up by early-May because then the current expectations for 2 quarters of poor earnings will turn into 3 or 4 quarters, plus we'll miss the holiday season, which is huge for retailers. I'm considering putting some trailing stops just in case something happens with cases that would prolong the shutdown as well as buying high-quality growth that'll survive a temporary shutdown, of course.

If not:

"I switched my motto, instead of saying "**** tomorrow"
    That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto"
    -Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones

**Value Investor**
    **CPA**
    **Amateur Photographer**

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    I'm not able to trade options yet on my charles schwab account. I've been looking into SPXS AND SPXU. Any idea why a 3x leverage is more dangerous besides larger swings ? It says it should only be used for a daily trade. Why is that and what is leverage decay?
    opens trading account and goes right for 3x ETF.

not sure if srs.

if you want to lose money fast you found the dumbest way to do it.

#bullsALWAYSwin

congrats to all the DCA'ers on this forum. im sure your portfolio is crushing it like mine - trim some profits - or stay long. You have won so far.

is this some kind of chest pumping contest ?

you seem to be celebrating like you're making 100K every day on every poster that are betting the opposite.

market will go up over time. its been going up since beginning of time. you don't need finance degree to know that.

posters that play with options/shorting want to make money on every side going up or down.

enjoy your gains.

but stop acting like you're making killing on our mistakes.

posters here are like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the whole market
    Last edited by Carbonfibre; 04-08-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nas_is_illmatic View Post
    I think most of the bad news regarding a 6 month slowdown was priced in with the steep drop initially. There's still huge downside risk, IMO, if we don't start opening up by early-May because then the current expectations for 2 quarters of poor earnings will turn into 3 or 4 quarters, plus we'll miss the holiday season, which is huge for retailers. I'm considering putting some trailing stops just in case something happens with cases that would prolong the shutdown as well as buying high-quality growth that'll survive a temporary shutdown, of course.

If not:

Completely agree. I'm not some super bull and I think we are hitting aths. Just said from day 1 the panic was overhyped. Our president is not letting this nation stay shut down for 6 more months.

But hey if I'm wrong and his advisors tell him his best shot at reelection is to continue the shutdown the markets will suffer till 2021. And we skyrocket up then.

guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guest89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

#bullsALWAYSwin

DCA $300 per week into the market, on red days/during down turns. As of today, my Vanguard account is well over pre 'Rona levels.

Also buying BA when its low and selling it when its slighter higher. As even if things take a massive down-turn I don't mind holding it long term. Making a bit of extra cash doing that and reinvesting it into my long term holdings.

I really wouldn't mind another massive down-turn in the market. But the simple truth is I doubt it'll happen. Feel sorry for the guys that panic sold at the start of this and haven't made any money by buying back in. Missed the freaking boat.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    DCA $300 per week into the market, on red days/during down turns. As of today, I'm over pre 'Rona levels.

Also buying BA when its low and selling it when its slighter higher. As even if things take a massive down-turn I don't mind holding it long term. Making a bit of extra cash doing that and reinvesting it into my long term holdings.

I really wouldn't mind another massive down-turn in the market. But the simple truth is I doubt it'll happen.

Boom. Grats my man

Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post

not sure if srs.

you seem to be celebrating like you're making 100K every day on every poster that are betting the opposite.

market will go up over time. its been going up since beginning of time. you don't need finance degree to know that.

posters that play with options/shorting want to make money on every side going up or down.

enjoy your gains.

posters here are like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the whole market
    Someone has to post here and speak some truth instead of 95% of guesses saying "market about to take second leg down - going to hit 15k"

mine as well be me

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    AND THIS SAYS IT ALL YOU AUTISTS

STICKY THIS

bye the way I'm gonna take his money
    "Bye" the way?

And we're supposed to take you seriously?

After all this really thinking on just doubling down like i said previously. Buy on down days til im out of cash then sell til I have a good portion again. lol
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ajctennis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not really. Had a friend tell me about. I personally believe that the market will drop again but I'm not familiar enough at this time with Leveraged shorts to make that move. Thats what im asking if anyone knows why it should only be used for daily trading and what leverage decay is .

not sure if srs.

enjoy your gains.

mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oil be popping, real action tomorrow with OPEC meeting. My angus is peppered.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    Not really. Had a friend tell me about. I personally believe that the market will drop again but I'm not familiar enough at this time with Leveraged shorts to make that move. Thats what im asking if anyone knows why it should only be used for daily trading and what leverage decay is .
    the portfolio gets re-balanced everyday according to the market. They specifically say in leveraged etf prospectuses to not hold the fund longer than a day.
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

Someone has to post here and speak some truth instead of 95% of guesses saying "market about to take second leg down - going to hit 15k"

mine as well be me
    lmao.

okay.

let me get your picks.

SPY 300C April 13?

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Oil be popping, real action tomorrow with OPEC meeting. My angus is peppered.
    Picking up some tomorrow. Cant stay this low forever.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Picking up some tomorrow. Cant stay this low forever.
    Thought on which Oil company is the best? I was torn between Exxon, Shell, and Chevron..decided to go with exxon. Marathon and OXY look to be the lowest tho

I want to lock in these dividends...shell is at like 10% and exxon at 8 ....ceo says they are maintaining

Also, will be buying Sysco stock (SYY) i think they will be a good long term play
    Last edited by VegasLifter26; 04-08-2020 at 04:39 PM.

SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might be better to cut losses and buy puts again later. This rally is just ridiculous. We rallied 10% so far this week. 23% retrace from the 218 bottom.

Also VIX is getting crushed. So it'll be cheaper to buy back in. Carbonfibre might be joking about 300 but that might happen.

If oil deal goes down there might be a dip. If not, I'm exiting. Gonna stay cash.

cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    Thought on which Oil company is the best? I was torn between Exxon, Shell, and Chevron..decided to go with exxon. Marathon and OXY look to be the lowest tho

I want to lock in these dividends...shell is at like 10% and exxon at 8 ....ceo says they are maintaining

Also, will be buying Sysco stock (SYY) i think they will be a good long term play
    i like shell

whats your stwd average?

i think i ****ed it bro i was at 10.5 and sold it lol... really need that to come back down

seems everyone forgetting tomorrow is another initial jobless report.

estimate is 7 million.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ff/2973032001/

In. Amazon ended at 1807 today. This is to wishing I owned more shares by the time this thread ends.
    lmao.

okay.

let me get your picks.

SPY 300C April 13?
    Why would i make picks now when I have no idea what is going to happen in the next week? I made plenty of picks the past month. I dont need to buy right now because I bought during the panic selling - also I wouldnt be surprised IF we did go lower so I want to hold cash just in case

march 23rd:
    We are still around 30% off highs bro. Now is fine time to start DCA. We could absolutely go lower still.
    Tell you bros what though. No matter if this is fixed or not the market is going to inherently spike insane from all the people FOMO whenever that time comes.

That in itself could shoot us back...

march 18th
    Still pumping it (dont know if there is such a thing for amz though)
    Amazon about to go bonkers fellas. Down less than 1%. Been reading about the 100k workers they just hired. They are getting more...

march 17th
    In. Amazon ended at 1807 today. This is to wishing I owned more shares by the time this thread ends.
    Amazon going to the moon this bear market.

Still a fantastic buy right here imo no matter if we keep crashing or not

March 12th
    The market is down almost 30%. Dont invest money you need in the short term. It WILL go back up. You cant ask for a better buying opportunity than now.

This. We arent going much lower than 30-35%.

Remember. It takes ONE headline of coronavacine is in submission for FDA approval and market is up 8-15% in one day and your buying opportunity is...

Lost on one trade the past month - Bought delta @ 44 - sold at 42
    Last edited by Geneticz; 04-08-2020 at 04:55 PM.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cool-beans View Post
    i like shell

whats your stwd average?

i think i ****ed it bro i was at 10.5 and sold it lol... really need that to come back down
    i had 5k of it when it was around $25 per share, didnt average down at all....bought in today and will continue to buy if theres more good news..they are maintaining dividend and its a long term play for me..shell looks good i think i will own shell and exxon just to be safe. Dont trust oxy or other small oil companies.

no idea - i dont follow oil enough i just know i want some - need someone more experienced to tell me

SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidPaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seems everyone forgetting tomorrow is another initial jobless report.

estimate is 7 million.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ff/2973032001/
    Man remember last week? Market rallied 2% over the reports. Logically market should be going down but if we're continuing to have massive rally days, what catalyst will cause the next leg down?

Originally Posted by SolidPaul View Post
    Man remember last week? Market rallied 2% over the reports. Logically market should be going down but if we're continuing to have massive rally days, what catalyst will cause the next leg down?

Yeah how market is just eating up news like its nothing.

Its like the other side of this virus. Just everything back to normal. Crazy

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Putting 10k cash in this week.

What are good long etf or singles with strong dividends?
    AXP and CVS for me. Depending on how things play out these next few weeks I might end up doubling my position in both of those
    "It won't get better, just different."

CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CTSV648HP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SolidPaul View Post
    In before "priced in" with respect to unemployment numbers.

The market will rally. Until it doesn't. I just get the feeling we are being led into a trap with this rally. I'm mostly cash right now. I could definitely see the scenario where cold hard economic facts sink into everyone's heads and that starts the next leg down.

mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    started positons in Exxon Mobile, Southwest airlines, Simon Property, and ATT today..Also added to STWD
    holy piss n'titties! vegas finally buying in, bottom confirmed!!