Page 167 of 337 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 10097
    chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harry362 View Post
    Even if it misses earnings I dont think it would drop very much. Im in for $303 and think there will at least be a runup to $310 prior to earnings
    You clearly haven’t paid attention to the trend of earnings as of late lol. If the company has high expectations, which Costco does, even if they beat earnings but not by a mile, it drops. Look at amazon, hd , Lowe’s, Microsoft, etc.

I’m not saying it’s a science but it’s an observation
    "It won't get better, just different."

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Puts on Costco imo
    I duno man. Costco has been announcing their monthly sales and saying upfront it's been lower. Market has that priced in.

I think what you said a few pages ago is 100% accurate. If they say they arent going to limit people stock will fly
    Finance and Investing Crew

Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You clearly haven’t paid attention to the trend of earnings as of late lol. If the company has high expectations, which Costco does, even if they beat earnings but not by a mile, it drops. Look at amazon, hd , Lowe’s, Microsoft, etc.

They have been running up before earnings. I might flip before earnings.

Lowe’s went up after earnings, HD stayed flat I think, amazon didn’t move much

Also you forgot to mention BJs which is the same type of business as Costco
    Last edited by Harry362; 05-24-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Add NVIDIA to the list too, double beat and dropped 12 dollars per share.

luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys think there will be a new following of high quality Pod-Casters taking the same direction as Joe Rogan with Spotify?

I heard him absolutely trash youtube for their censorship in the lightest, and friendliest way possible. Dude is giving jabs on his way out.

Fantasizing of buying spotify and they pick up an all star team of Pod-Casters and they moon.

Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Heaney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    You guys think there will be a new following of high quality Pod-Casters taking the same direction as Joe Rogan with Spotify?

I heard him absolutely trash youtube for their censorship in the lightest, and friendliest way possible. Dude is giving jabs on his way out.

Fantasizing of buying spotify and they pick up an all star team of Pod-Casters and they moon.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see his boys follow him, namely Schaub and Callen with TFATK. They were both bitching about youtube censorship the other day after the Rogan news broke.

luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000) luckyboy23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Questiony View Post
    So the industry my main earning website/s are in were related to an industry that has been hit unfortunately very hard by this COVID nonsense. I knew earnings would be a lot less, but not *this* much less.....just got the net-30 payment from Google Adsense the other day. fml.

Hope it remotely gets back to normal....only have one other site that's more independent of its own and automated and makes me ~$10k/year to my paypal (subscriptions) and my investments.

So long story long, I'm basically as of recent being 'forced' to start living off my investments. Thank god i have a solid safety net/investments to fall back on to begin with, but i really really didn't want to touch my stocks at all if possible for the very long term like a decade fk if i know.

time to finally get back to work....good motivation to stop being lazy....fml
    Good luck brah.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Which demonstrates to me you don't even fundamentally understand what a model is. Enough side tracking in this thread though. Keep your scientifically illiterate opinions to yourself, kid.
    The model created by Ferguson and imperial college which got us into this global lockdown is one of the worst models in the history of mankind. It is so fundamentally flawed that these people should be investigated.
    His model is like a stochastic, totally incapable of projecting a high or low target. It’s just a trend following measure

sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking to get into Dave and Busters (PLAY), Bloomin Brand (BLMN), and Darden (DRI), on the next dip of these stocks, massive upside potential on these, will probably put 25k worth of shares in each one.

thoughts????

Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    Looking to get into Dave and Busters (PLAY), Bloomin Brand (BLMN), and Darden (DRI), on the next dip of these stocks, massive upside potential on these, will probably put 25k worth of shares in each one.

thoughts????
    Not so sure about PLAY.

I'm about as "open the economy" as it gets and I love arcades... But Dave n Busters has always been a disgusting germ-fest.

I highly doubt people are going to race back into that dark infestation unless they do something drastic that will lure in customers.

sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000) sebackers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Not so sure about PLAY.

I'm about as "open the economy" as it gets and I love arcades... But Dave n Busters has always been a disgusting germ-fest.

I highly doubt people are going to race back into that dark infestation unless they do something drastic that will lure in customers.
    Yeah out of all 3, I feel Dave and Busters is the riskiest especially with more and more people purchasing at home game systems and with the release of the new xbox and playstation I feel it'll hurt their gaming business pretty big. Might just stay out of that one and just go halfsies on the other two.

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm probably going to open some very significant long positions without using ETFs. Trying to think of good hedges for when things inevitably dip. Given how I am bullish on a majority of the DOW components I'll end up holding what I consider top performers Apple, Unitedhealth, and T (competitor to VZ, but imo better hold potentially). I've got some real estate exposure too- avoiding commercial space somewhat- definitely light on mall holdings.

Thinking my hedge is going to be BA (would do GE, but it's too low to properly hedge with using options) and considering AXP. I haven't done much research on AXP, but assuming they are seeing significantly lower revenues since they are primarily a business man's company so with no travel I'm thinking no one is spending big $$$ on their cards. Anyone have thoughts on AXP going lower??

My timeframe is in flux somewhat, but essentially I am adding a lot of $$$ into the market I wouldn't otherwise be adding with the thought of re-evaluating where my positions are in September. If I am seeing 5-10%+ gains still I'll probably withdraw and pay down debts. If I haven't realized any gains I'll just hold long term and lower future investments and pay down student debts that way.

Still feeling a lot of jitters simply because it is an election year. I asked a couple pages back and it must have been missed, but does ANYONE have solid guesses for what happens if Biden/alternate democrat(heh) is elected? Based on the fact there are 0 investment stories discussing the potential for Trump to lose and the resulting impact to markets it seems no one is taking it serious that he could lose.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    I'm probably going to open some very significant long positions without using ETFs. Trying to think of good hedges for when things inevitably dip. Given how I am bullish on a majority of the DOW components I'll end up holding what I consider top performers Apple, Unitedhealth, and T (competitor to VZ, but imo better hold potentially). I've got some real estate exposure too- avoiding commercial space somewhat- definitely light on mall holdings.

Thinking my hedge is going to be BA (would do GE, but it's too low to properly hedge with using options) and considering AXP. I haven't done much research on AXP, but assuming they are seeing significantly lower revenues since they are primarily a business man's company so with no travel I'm thinking no one is spending big $$$ on their cards. Anyone have thoughts on AXP going lower??

My timeframe is in flux somewhat, but essentially I am adding a lot of $$$ into the market I wouldn't otherwise be adding with the thought of re-evaluating where my positions are in September. If I am seeing 5-10%+ gains still I'll probably withdraw and pay down debts. If I haven't realized any gains I'll just hold long term and lower future investments and pay down student debts that way.

Still feeling a lot of jitters simply because it is an election year. I asked a couple pages back and it must have been missed, but does ANYONE have solid guesses for what happens if Biden/alternate democrat(heh) is elected? Based on the fact there are 0 investment stories discussing the potential for Trump to lose and the resulting impact to markets it seems no one is taking it serious that he could lose.
    As it currently stands, I don't think Biden being elected would cause a massive disruption in the markets. As far as the democratic candidates available he is rather centrist, moderate and status quo. I think a far left candidate like Bernie would signal massive uncertainty to investors which would cause lots of sell offs, but for where his positions are now, I don't think Biden will cause that. As far as I know he's not promising stuff like free college or universal healthcare like say a Bernie. As we move closer to November he might start paying lip service to those types of ideas to try and broaden his appeal to certain demographics, but I think many investors would recognize it as just that, lip service.

If nothing drastically changes I think he could cause a minor downshift in the markets, but not a considerable disruption like a Bernie would.
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SouthDakotaBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Healthcare insurance companies should be a part of your portfolio brahs. If you aren't in look at them and try to get in on a big down day.
    I’m big on CVS, CI, ANTM. All three have a lot of good things going for them (CVS and ANTM launched a PBM generating billions in new revenue, CI acquired express scripts and is generating billions in new revenue). Prices are cheap compared to forward earnings for these healthcare giants. Definitely a good place to put some money to add diversity.

Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry362 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MGM CEO stepping down, wonder if this will be good or bad

Planning on holding my MGM for several years regardless

cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cool-beans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MGM CEO stepping down, wonder if this will be good or bad

Planning on holding my MGM for several years regardless
    wierd timing lol

Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolip0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just LOL if you aren't trading on TSX today. Put a blindfold on and you'd still be up today. $2700 ($3770 USD) closed profits today in 3 hours

Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lolip0p View Post
    Just LOL if you aren't trading on TSX today. Put a blindfold on and you'd still be up today. $2700 ($3770 USD) closed profits today in 3 hours
    Closed as in realized? You bought and sold over 3hrs?

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

As it currently stands, I don't think Biden being elected would cause a massive disruption in the markets. As far as the democratic candidates available he is rather centrist, moderate and status quo. I think a far left candidate like Bernie would signal massive uncertainty to investors which would cause lots of sell offs, but for where his positions are now, I don't think Biden will cause that. As far as I know he's not promising stuff like free college or universal healthcare like say a Bernie. As we move closer to November he might start paying lip service to those types of ideas to try and broaden his appeal to certain demographics, but I think many investors would recognize it as just that, lip service.

If nothing drastically changes I think he could cause a minor downshift in the markets, but not a considerable disruption like a Bernie would.
    Biden legit has dementia, srs. I've never seen a bigger joke of an election than this coming one. There are plenty of democrats saying they'll take trump over Biden. Its almost elderly abuse letting Biden continue to go on TV and make a fool of himself. Just the other day on CNN he said "I'm gonna beat Biden!" dead fkin serious, I looked on YouTube for it but it seems google has done an excellent job of censorship per usual.

He also said he wants to raise capital gains taxes to 39%

If he wins I can see the markets taking at least a temporary hit...But I'm confident enough on making this call...He won't win, there's just no way in hell. The guy's mind is deteriorating and it won't be long till he's 100% potato, I'd say he's about 75% at the moment.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=227

We on the gain train tomorrow or what boyos I'd love a green week to match the weather

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lmao@thinking will have anything to do with setting policy. Guy is goint be a shell for radicals to push their agenda. Dude is already recruiting AOC

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A vote for Biden is pretty much a vote for his VP...which looks like it will be Klobuchar, Kamila Harris, Pocahontas, or Stacy Abrams

I doubt they would be good for our economy

Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    A vote for Biden is pretty much a vote for his VP...which looks like it will be Klobuchar, Kamila Harris, Pocahontas, or Stacy Abrams

I doubt they would be good for our economy
    Imagine a world where Biden is elected and dies in office giving us President Stacey Abrams

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sheesh futures opened up huge green.

Market ain't letting anyone get in cheap
    Finance and Investing Crew

Originally Posted by Geneticz View Post
    Sheesh futures opened up huge green.

Market ain't letting anyone get in cheap
    Guess novovax will be the pump n dump de jour

Keep an eye on FMCI tomorrow, supposed to be announcing a merger with an established plant based meat brand.

Originally Posted by Heaney View Post
    Keep an eye on FMCI tomorrow, supposed to be announcing a merger with an established plant based meat brand.
    Are you gonna get shares or warrants? Never bought warrants before

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like a safe 20-30% spike here incoming.

VTIQ merger vote is June 2, so that's probably heading back to 30 as well.

Then you have FEAC which should have merger news soon.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...of-Intent.html

I found the intent but where does it say they are announcing tomorrow? I can’t find that link. On stocktwits they are all talking about it too

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...of-Intent.html

I found the intent but where does it say they are announcing tomorrow? I can’t find that link. On stocktwits they are all talking about it too
    Not announcing tomorrow I think the vote is on June 8, just mentioned tomorrow incase it starts mooning preemptively ala VTIQ