Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    That is happening where I live starting Tuesday. They are threatening arrest for those who violate.
    How the fuk is that even legal? Marshal law hasn't been declared.

And I had to go the hospital today for complications from this damn diverticulitis, they have a person in the parking lot screening you before you go in and they added temporary walls splitting the ER lobby which I thought was silly because they had me go in a particular door to avoid any potential Covid 19 people but in the actual ER it's all free range. In addition when I left they had me exit via the door I was not allowed to enter through to begin with.

Was talking to a few nurses and they all believe this crap has been here a lot longer than anyone actually knows due to the number of horrible flu & cold cases they had end of December and all of January. I told one that I thought it was funny how when I spent 10 days there in the middle of January I was coughing with nothing coming up & that lasted for 3 weeks, plus had a high fever, diarrhea, etc. Complained while there and asked for something to shut the cough down and they said it was just a cold but noted "persistent cough" on my chart. I'm damn near positive I had this crap and it eventually all cleared up but it took about a month.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

And I had to go the hospital today for complications from this damn diverticulitis, they have a person in the parking lot screening you before you go in and they added temporary walls splitting the ER lobby which I thought was silly because they had me go in a particular door to avoid any potential Covid 19 people but in the actual ER it's all free range. In addition when I left they had me exit via the door I was not allowed to enter through to begin with.

Was talking to a few nurses and they all believe this crap has been here a lot longer than anyone actually knows due to the number of horrible flu & cold cases they had end of December and all of January. I told one that I thought it was funny how when I spent 10 days there in the middle of January I was coughing with nothing coming up & that lasted for 3 weeks, plus had a high fever, diarrhea, etc. Complained while there and asked for something to shut the cough down and they said it was just a cold but noted "persistent cough" on my chart. I'm damn near positive I had this crap and it eventually all cleared up but it took about a month.
    Corbo, did it affect your breathing at all? Corona-virus is a respiratory virus, but those symptoms are also consistent with it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like we may be getting shut tomorrow by order of the Province, they are creating a list of extensive businesses to be released tomorrow.

I work in a place (manager/supervisor) that repairs industrial and power equipment for factories, utilities, etc, things like motors, generators, driven mechanical equipment and related services. Not sure if that means us yet.

Ontario: 489 confirmed cases, 6 deceased so far. Nobody locally that I know or know of has been tested positive. Another guy at work has a daughter that is a nurse and she was saying that the two hospitals are "very quiet", all the crazies are staying in I guess.

Other than industrial sites and supermarkets the town has been very quiet with few people out since last weekend.

Very weird.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Corbo, did it affect your breathing at all? Corona-virus is a respiratory virus, but those symptoms are also consistent with it.
    Was extremely winded and tired easily, but I have no way of proving it now & it doesn't really matter. I still think it's vastly overblown and can't understand the panic over so few deaths worldwide. Rabies kills far more people every year.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still think it's vastly overblown and can't understand the panic over so few deaths worldwide. Rabies kills far more people every year.
    I don't think it is overblown, in fact I'd like to see everything locked down tight. This Virus is very contagious and we need to stop it. This thing is a lot easier than rabies to catch.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    diarrhea, etc.

NO way that was Corona, the TV says, you don't need to stock up on T.P.

.....yet that's what so many did, I smell something here, (besides MOE) Gubmit got some explaining or this is ALL about implementing the green deal?
    Last edited by LWW; 03-23-2020 at 02:37 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I don't think it is overblown, in fact I'd like to see everything locked down tight. This Virus is very contagious and we need to stop it. This thing is a lot easier than rabies to catch.

That would take so long, but like I said, I'm anti-social. By then the green deal will take over, which is the intent of all this, me thinks.

Government has ALWAYS created viruses.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That would take so long, but like I said, I'm anti-social. By then the green deal will take over, which is the intent of all this, me thinks.

Government has ALWAYS created viruses.
    See there ya go again, I just started to think you weren't so bad and then you spew this garbage.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was extremely winded and tired easily, but I have no way of proving it now & it doesn't really matter. I still think it's vastly overblown and can't understand the panic over so few deaths worldwide. Rabies kills far more people every year.
    Doesn't hold a candle to Malaria. And how about the 9 million people that die of starvation or from starvation related disease every year? ... just sayin..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This strain is fairly new so give it time to catch up to death rates; rabies can't be transmitted as easily- false equivalency.

You mean to tell me, after everything that has happened in the last 3 weeks alone, you still think this is overblown? I'm really interested in your reasoning here. Is it just the current death rate? Hell, I'm looking for any reason to calm my wife down who thinks this is the end of the world
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

See there ya go again, I just started to think you weren't so bad and then you spew this garbage.

Keep calm, there is nothing wrong with thinking what's going to be said next.

BTW, Greg Gutfield (FOX news) JUST this minute criticized sending home the Spring breakers, saying, they may be infected already, now they going home.

You heard that from me first, see posts from last week, which is my point.

I'm not being 100% serious, BUT there is some seriousness, I don't believe everything Gov. says/does or feel safe in their hands at all times, and don't blame anyone who don't.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It takes all kinds to make a world. He's free to be an antisocial conspiracy theorist if he likes.

bumping this up for MT, trying to keep sense of humor (like you) AND liquar stores are ESSENTIAL!!!!!

diarrhea, etc.

NO way that was Corona, the TV says, you don't need to stock up on T.P.

.....yet that's what so many did, I smell something here, (besides MOE) Gubmit got some explaining or this is ALL about implementing the green deal?

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    This strain is fairly new so give it time to catch up to death rates; rabies can't be transmitted as easily- false equivalency.

You mean to tell me, after everything that has happened in the last 3 weeks alone, you still think this is overblown? I'm really interested in your reasoning here. Is it just the current death rate? Hell, I'm looking for any reason to calm my wife down who thinks this is the end of the world
    Mortality rate is likely higher than the flu, but still at or under 1%. Damn near everyone will get it though due to how communicable it is. The flu is transmitted from one infected person to another 1:1 ratio, this is like 1:3+. CDC estimates it will have infected the entire country by mid summer. Most cases being mild or asymptotic, but killing up to 1% of the population in several months is pretty significant.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I had a cough for a month straight starting in Jan. Doctors dont know what it was. Breathing still isnt 100% but its mostly gone

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    It takes all kinds to make a world. He's free to be an antisocial conspiracy theorist if he likes.

My last comment and hopefully you won't see my A$$ in here for a long time, you will see it in another thread.

The green deal conspiracy: the virus ain't dangerous to the green generation. Just say'in, it's nothing to take real note on, but I'm just mentally ill, it just popped into my head?????

Not trying to piss anyone off, piece MT

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Doesn't hold a candle to Malaria. And how about the 9 million people that die of starvation or from starvation related disease every year? ... just sayin..
    The issue isn't as much the disease as access to care (and there are outpatient cures for both of those). Once the case numbers really take off the critically ill will be in quarantine tents in parking lots waiting for beds that aren't opening up and staff's nationwide will really be struggling to get gear. Right now in Seattle there are hospitals that the caregivers for the covid patients are suited up and locked in that suit for 12 hours straight, as in no fundamental biological type breaks, so wear an adult diaper to work (not enough gear to spare). Hospital pharmacies are making hand sanitizer for staff because they can't buy it anymore. Even the mundane things are under lock and key because people are stealing them blind. And the next few weeks are only going to get worse for everyone. This isn't something to take lightly.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Malaria has been mostly eradicated in 1st world settings. Unfortunately there are a lot of places with no access to proper treatment. It’s has been affecting the world for well over 100 years. Covid-19 went from 0-356,000 infected in 95% of the worlds countries in about 3 months with no known cure. Yes the panic is a little blown up but there’s a very big reason why the worlds health experts are taking this so seriously. We wouldn’t want another malaria would we? When we found malaria in the 1880s we didn’t have the means to suppress it.
    I'm not sure the public have fully understood the implications of the way the virus has taken off - it mutates and adapts to its host VERY rapidly. That means that the longer it circulates in human hosts, the more it adapts to reproducing in them and gets better at passing itself on. Also, the more it mutates the harder it is for your immune system to recognise it when it comes back around again... so there is no guarantee that catching it once will lead to immunity as the virus changes so quickly. In that case the situation becomes similar to that of flu where there is an annual strain in circulation which is different enough that you can catch it again and you need to match the vaccine to the commonly circulating strains.

This prospect is what is worrying health officials in the long term - can you imagine a fresh wave of this every year?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Mortality rate is likely higher than the flu, but still at or under 1%. Damn near everyone will get it though due to how communicable it is. The flu is transmitted from one infected person to another 1:1 ratio, this is like 1:3+. CDC estimates it will have infected the entire country by mid summer. Most cases being mild or asymptotic, but killing up to 1% of the population in several months is pretty significant.
    My buddy kept saying "its only 1%" so I showed him what just 1% of the US pop is. Now he sees the impact.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

My buddy kept saying "its only 1%" so I showed him what just 1% of the US pop is. Now he sees the impact.

10,000 for every million, 10 million for a billion, it actually seems to be over 1%, so yes it's quite a lot. US population approx. 330 million= 30 million 3 thousand, at least, could be fatal.

Trump University grad here!

OMG, copied from Google- Today, there are more than 46 million older adults age 65 and older living in the U.S.

Please stop me.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I thought the death rates were actually coming down since they have been doing more and more testing?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I thought the death rates were actually coming down since they have been doing more and more testing?
    The number is coming down and is going to drop a lot more but until everyone gets tested we will never know how many actually have it. My guess is millions and millions have it but either don't know or it's mild for them so life just goes on.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The number is coming down and is going to drop a lot more but until everyone gets tested we will never know how many actually have it. My guess is millions and millions have it but either don't know or it's mild for them so life just goes on.
    I agree, also think many have already recovered from it.

Day 8 of social distancing

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Well ya it wont be 3-8% like we are seeing in other countries (10% of those infected in Italy have died). NY has been testing more than others and you see the numbers.
    But all the estimates I keep seeing floated it will settle around 1%.

But even if the % drops because there are more tests there will still likely be millions dead because of this. That's a lot!

Just from todays updated numbers (and trusting Chinas numbers) we are at 4% of all cases end with death. 17,151 deaths/392,592 cases=4.36%
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-24-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ...Government has ALWAYS created viruses.
    You know what, that's what the Chinese Ambassador to the US said, I think he though were private comments but were leaked - he said that SARS-cov-2 (virus of COVID19) originated in Wuhan by US Army personnel
    You're not a Chinese Troll account are you, things would kind of tie together if you were a comment panda. If you are... say nǐ hǎo to your buddies in 61398, I've heard so much about you over the last few years

frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50) frenchbob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just from todays updated numbers (and trusting Chinas numbers) we are at 4% of all cases end with death. 17,151 deaths/392,592 cases=4.36%
    Your math is flawed. The number of cases is unknown as they only test those that present at hospital. People with a mild illness don't present at hospital or are sent home untested if they do present at hospital and an Italian study is suggesting that up to 20% of people infected are asymptomatic.
    Last edited by frenchbob; 03-24-2020 at 06:48 AM.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frenchbob View Post
    Your math is flawed.
    His math is 17,151 deaths/392,592 cases=4.36%.

That is accurate, so.....you're dumb.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know if this has been posted anywhere but my sister sent me these preventative measures if you find yourself with symptoms, she received it from a friend. I dont see anything on here that could hurt anyone. Not sure what the medicine is that they are referring to. I am not a medical person so I dont know. But the advice seems logical.

Hi Everyone. Just letting you know the latest on the Co-Vid virus that I just got from somebody who works in a hospital here. I will read it to you. Chinese autopsies now show how the virus works. This virus obstructs the respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways. In order to receive the benefits of a medication the airways must be unblocked. This can take several days so it will be difficult for medicine to work quickly. What they suggest is:
    Drink lots of hot liquids coffee,soups, teas, hot water. Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. Keep mouth moist and throat washed as this washes the virus into the gastric stomach gastric juices to be neutralized.
    Gargle with antiseptic(salt, vinegar, lemon juice) in warm water every day.
    Virus attaches to hair and clothes. Shower immediately when you come into your home. Do not sit first. If you can't wash your clothes hang them in sunlight.
    Virus lives on metals for as long as nine days.These and all surfaces must be kept very clean.
    Do not smoke. Wash hands every 20 minutes using foaming soap for 20-30 seconds. Eat fruits and vegetables. Increase your zinc.
    Animals do not transmit the virus.
    If you feel sore throat do the above steps immediately! The virus lives for 3 to 4 days in the throat before it passes into the lungs.

YMMV
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out