Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    As usual, an informative post.

I am just going to avoid the herd, it's pretty much what I do anyway. I got years of practice as an amateur, 2020 is the year i'll turn pro.
    Lol same here. We (my family) doesn’t really go to large social gatherings often anyway. Most of our recreation is smaller and outdoors anyway. I’m shocked at the effect closing schools has on general spread of pathogens though. With a 1st and 2nd grader we typically have some kind of cold in our house at least monthly March April etc but nothing since the schools were closed.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Lol same here. We (my family) doesn’t really go to large social gatherings often anyway. Most of our recreation is smaller and outdoors anyway. I’m shocked at the effect closing schools has on general spread of pathogens though. With a 1st and 2nd grader we typically have some kind of cold in our house at least monthly March April etc but nothing since the schools were closed.
    I've occasionally joked with my wife that we shouldn't have had 3 kids, we should have kept a pack of dogs instead because they would have been more hygienic and damaged the house less

Definitely they're a big vector for germs. Like the supposed "six degrees of separation" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation) as soon as you'e got your kids in school you're now 3 degrees of separation from every other family in the school's catchment area!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    The entire goal of the lockdown was not to stop the spread of the virus, that can't be done currently. The idea was to slow it down enough so that hospitals and medical workers would not be overwhelmed by the sheer number of patients, that it would give them time to develop treatment protocols and approaches that would allow them to manage the patient load without collapsing under it.

If that has been accomplished, then I see no problem with re-opening. My problem is I'm hearing nothing about whether that's been the case, and those who are pushing ending the quarantine don't even seem to be interested in discussing it -- or haven't even considered it.

So, the question is: Is the medical community ready to take in the number of likely cases?
    Yes i am aware of the icu beds and ventilator issues, i am just tired of this, "you are scared so stay at home shi t." I am out often, super careful while running errands, but am tired of that worn out line. DC is a hot spot and we have at least 2 weeks left given the current trajectory of the data and numbers.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've got a warped view of rights, and a very cavalier attitude for the lives of others if you think seat belt laws are wrong.
    I believe government should be as unobtrusive as possible in every circumstance and don't make 2 faced exceptions to the ideals I believe in. I am if nothing else, consistent. It's only warped when you misrepresent what I believe so you can clutch at your pearls.

FYI I wear my seat belt all the time and anyone that rides with me wears it. NH doesn't have seat belt laws and still wear it without being forced. That's how personal responsibility works. You not wearing a seat belt has no impact on my life.

I value freedom over safety, any day of the week.

Not my go-to source of guidance for pandemic response.
    Like I care. I wouldn't seek out your sensationalist guidance either. Besides, I'm a big boy and can make decisions regarding the welfare of myself and my loved ones (unlike you apparently).
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 05-23-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yes, the medical system is currently not at capacity anywhere that I’ve seen (nationally) and could handle an increase. It stopped being about that awhile ago. It could still happen but is unlikely just due to behavioral changes. Now it’s about mitigating until or if there is a treatment or vaccine, or it runs its course without....

I see people throw around numbers about herd immunity, but they don’t have a clue what they are talking about when they claim you need X%. It doesn’t work that way, it too is a gradual thing and you would see a decline in cases over time. It’s not like flipping a switch and the cases stop because you hit percentage nationally. Some places will be at herd immunity before others. Lots of meat packing plants and communal living facilities are likely at that point now.

Hospital capacities, available ICU beds, ventilators etc are all metrics that can be tracked and control measures adapted to. “They” could turn us loose right now and I don’t think we would overrun the medical system because many people are going to continue to modify their behaviors in a way that will limit spread, but that’s just my opinion....

I’m curious to see what kind of spikes occur 2-3 weeks after this holiday weekend. Likely to see some increase since many are pretty “sick” lol of the restrictions.
    That makes sense. Even though caution is still called for, I do think it's time to start putting our toes back in the water. Looks like I'll be working from home for most of the summer, though -- not for fear of the virus but because working from home has gone so well for us.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yes i am aware of the icu beds and ventilator issues, i am just tired of this, "you are scared so stay at home shi t." I am out often, super careful while running errands, but am tired of that worn out line. DC is a hot spot and we have at least 2 weeks left given the current trajectory of the data and numbers.
    OK. If you're "super careful about your safety" and don't like it that other people are exercising their rights to be out in public - STAY HOME. If you're forced to go out, wear a mask, run if anyone gets within 6 feet of you, do ANYTHING YOU WANT to ensure your safety WITHOUT INFRINGING ON OTHER'S RIGHTS. I'm not responsible for your safety.

There, feel better? ;-)

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I go out about twice a week. Other than my work commute, that's about how often I was in public before the pandemic anyway. I wear my mask, do my social distancing, and wash my hands conscientiously. It's still hard to find cleaning supplies, and toilet paper is hit and miss.

I count my blessings, though, for getting through a lockdown, we live in a perfect spot. If we had to live an apartment or urban neighborhood, I'd go stir crazy. Although again, I would probably do that even without a pandemic. I can't fault those who need to hit the parks or the beaches.
    -Voltaire

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I go to the store every week to 10 days, during the senior hours at 7 am. I'm up anyways and the store has just been cleaned(or so they say) Usually only a few people in there, I wear a mask and the same at the butcher. They both have social distancing rules and I abide by it. So in total I wear a mask perhaps a half hour every week or two. All of my other activities are solo adventures aside from the lack of a gym, I am not inconvenienced, but I do realize I am lucky, some folks are really inconvenienced.

I just do me and let others do them.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If masks work, why do we need to keep a 6 foot distance? If a 6 foot distance works, why do we need a mask?

(Yes, I realize that there are situations where you cannot stay 6 feet apart. But if you are going to a store with a couple of other people and you know the '6 foot guidance' can and will be maintained, why do you also wear a mask?)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    If masks work, why do we need to keep a 6 foot distance? If a 6 foot distance works, why do we need a mask?

(Yes, I realize that there are situations where you cannot stay 6 feet apart. But if you are going to a store with a couple of other people and you know the '6 foot guidance' can and will be maintained, why do you also wear a mask?)
    I can be as safe with the distancing as I can, My game may be on point, that isn't saying someone else inside going to bust my bubble. Not everyone may be as careful as me and you can't put that thing on in an instant. So If you are going to wear a mask it only makes sense to put it on prior to entering, like I said, a half hour ever couple of weeks. It's not a big deal. Besides I live with an elderly gentleman. I will do whatever it takes to protect 94

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And? If you want to be safe, SIT... YOUR... ASS... AT... HOME. If you go out into the big bad world, there are dangers. If you're prepared for them, then it shouldn't matter what other people do. Taking away the rights of others because of your insecurities is immoral plain and simple. Especially when all you have to do is sit your ass at home.

As a precaution, multiple mitigation factors can compound the effectiveness of one another. And that's fine with me. I have zero problem with private business mandating wearing masks. If I ask you to take your shoes off in MY house, and you don't, you can GTFO. It's when government starts using that heavy hand I start to get a hair across my ass.

I wear my mask in public stores. I wear it when I enter other peoples home for work (real estate photographer) and I wear it if someone asks me to. I keep my distance, limit my exposure to other people and always practice personal hygiene/hand washing. I'm not unreasonable.

What I don't do is go bat sh*t stupid if someone is out and about without a mask.... because I'm not unreasonable.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 05-23-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The entire goal of the lockdown was not to stop the spread of the virus, that can't be done currently. The idea was to slow it down enough so that hospitals and medical workers would not be overwhelmed by the sheer number of patients, that it would give them time to develop treatment protocols and approaches that would allow them to manage the patient load without collapsing under it.

If that has been accomplished, then I see no problem with re-opening. My problem is I'm hearing nothing about whether that's been the case, and those who are pushing ending the quarantine don't even seem to be interested in discussing it -- or haven't even considered it.

So, the question is: Is the medical community ready to take in the number of likely cases?
    Well, just for one example...we have been sending thousands of ventilators all over the world for the last month. You haven't heard??? I would say that says a lot about how prepared we are at this point....
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one is scared so let's put that bumper sticker in the trash can, or better yet lets burn it!
    Disagree, I see some people who definitely look scared $hitless over this & I fully blame the media for it. I have actually had people who were wearing a mask and walking down the sidewalk go out of their way and cross the street then cross back over to my side once they passed my house because I was out front near the sidewalk. People alone in their vehicles wearing masks and rubber gloves...yep they are scared.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Disagree, I see some people who definitely look scared $hitless over this & I fully blame the media for it. I have actually had people who were wearing a mask and walking down the sidewalk go out of their way and cross the street then cross back over to my side once they passed my house because I was out front near the sidewalk. People alone in their vehicles wearing masks and rubber gloves...yep they are scared.
    Last week my son had an appointment with a notoriously slow Dr. in a medical office maybe 500 yards from the hospital. He went in and I put in my earbuds to go for a long walk. I'm chugging along down this road that I thought was a dead end, but was actually a road to where the old Hospital must of been, creepy old buildings etc. At any rate this guy is on the other side of the road walking towards me, full surgical scrubs, hospital ID necklace badge thing, surgical head shower cap thing etc. When he sees me, he lifts and tightens his mask, he's like 25 yards in front of me, and across a road that's gotta be 18 feet wide.

So the closest I would ever be to him was across a road where two tractor trailers could easily pass each other, yet this medical professional lifted and tightened his mask. I don't think he was scared becuase he watches CNN, I think he's just educated and super cautious about a virus we know little about.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

I have actually had people who were wearing a mask and walking down the sidewalk go out of their way and cross the street then cross back over to my side once they passed my house because I was out front near the sidewalk.
    Fess up, Corbi, they've been doing that around your house for years!
    -Voltaire

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fess up, Corbi, they've been doing that around your house for years!
    You got me
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    .... At any rate this guy is on the other side of the road walking towards me, full surgical scrubs, hospital ID necklace badge thing, surgical head shower cap thing etc. When he sees me, he lifts and tightens his mask, he's like 25 yards in front of me, and across a road that's gotta be 18 feet wide. ...
    Maybe he was thinking "oh FK it's Bando, maybe if I put the mask on he won't recognise me"

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Dope smoking drunks aren't out in a pandemic spreading a highly infectious disease because their "rights have been violated."

Yes, they are.

Why do you even say such nonsense?
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to put some perspective on this:

Went across state line to a relatives birthday party and Memorial Day celebration, the person turned 60 single family home between the afternoon and into the next morning half the nieghborhood was there eating and partying. No one else from my state showed up, when I asked “why” the answer was because the state is still in a order to only go out if necessary and they haven’t been out for so long they didn’t know what crossing the state line would be like?

But I’m sure some in both states are very scared, I only knew a folks at the party, I asked everyone if they knew anyone with virus, they all said, No.

Those front line workers are putting themselves and in some cases their loved ones at risk daily, if wearing masks can help lessen their load in any way, or be of any value, then why wouldn't someone want to do their little part? Putting a mask on occasionally is a pretty small inconvenience compared to what some of the front line workers go through. I don't think everyone who wears a mask is necessarily scared, they may just be considerate and respectful.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-24-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those front line workers are putting themselves and in some cases their loved ones at risk daily, if wearing masks can help lessen their load in any way, or be of any value, then why wouldn't someone want to do their little part? Putting a mask on occasionally is a pretty small inconvenience compared to what some of the front line workers go through. I don't think everyone who wears a mask is necessarily scared, they may just be considerate and respectful.
    Yes I basically wear the mask for the love of other people. If they wear it, I wear it to make them feel better. If they don't wear it, I don't care to pull it up.

I like wearing a mask cos it protects from sun and hides my bitch face. However I do lower it while running, unless some maskies approach me, I pull it up for them.

OH and just to add that I have a very comfortable designer mask so it doesn't bother me to wear it, except while running...

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Putting a mask on occasionally is a pretty small inconvenience compared to what some of the front line workers go through.

Well, you got that right, it must absolutely SUCK to be forced to wear a mask while working 8 hours a day. I can't keep on one on for 20 minutes.

I wore one a lot back when I worked with chemicals, but got paid well.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK. If you're "super careful about your safety" and don't like it that other people are exercising their rights to be out in public - STAY HOME. If you're forced to go out, wear a mask, run if anyone gets within 6 feet of you, do ANYTHING YOU WANT to ensure your safety WITHOUT INFRINGING ON OTHER'S RIGHTS. I'm not responsible for your safety.

There, feel better? ;-)
    "don't like it that other people are exercising their rights to be out in public"

You just made this^^^^ part up in your head.
    This is what we call an assumption.....in the real world.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Skip to the 1 min. the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzM...ture=emb_title

Ok,some people in Wisconsin are scared.

The nerdy guy on FOX, Wallace was talking to the old gal from CDC about a guy in a store not wearing a mask and "rights". The Nanny said, it's important to wear masks in places you can't practice SD. The light bulb when off, every store I go to has SD enforcement, she dodged the ?, little Wallace didn't re-ask it?

DUH,DUH,DUH!!!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to Target the other day and the cashier was basically encased in Plexiglas. I tried to hand him my ID and he said "too close Bro!" So I had to shout out my birthdate, I could hardly hear what he was saying and he could hardly hear what I was saying.

I've been using cash since this all went down as I don't want to deal with keypads and cashiers look at me like I'm Typhoid Mary.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.