Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation How yall coping with Covid lockdowns, toilet paper ordeal and all the craziness?

I'm in Sacramento (work for a major hospital) and County already locked down the bay area zones (San Fran, etc). My brother-in-law has small business so he's shut down ..gonna be a rough year for him financially. Both me/wife work in medical field so we are still 'employed'. Kids school's are shut down for 3 weeks and ETA is mid April. They are going crazy at home.

Facing the usual toilet paper and bottled water ordeal. I have enough to last for 3 weeks and hopefully stores are restocked. Went to my local Winco this morning to get some basic supplies and the line was over a mile long (and the store wasn't even open!).

Already hit hard with stocks but not gonna sell and will eat up the losses for now. My mom's old and is in the population where she's more susceptible to the virus so told her to stay indoors and load up on fruits and vegies.

I've always worked out from my home gym so routine not impacted like others here. However, the reality is fitness is the last of my worry right now as there's gonna be a heavy financial backlash coming for most countries now cos of the virus. Wouldn't be surprised if we are headed for a depression in the coming months. Stock market hasn't even bottomed out yet so we might be looking at a all time record low in the coming weeks.

Save up the pecos, bruhs.

F it. Ordered some TP from Ebay for $45 for a 8 roll pack (talk about market inflation..lol).

Stay indoors and stay safe, my brothers and sisters!
    July15th, 2013 ==>155 lbs
    Current => 175lbs

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BiomedDood View Post
    How yall coping with Covid lockdowns, toilet paper ordeal and all the craziness?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got in a good workout this morning.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    El judge Smails is most likely enjoying all this, as none of us could get through this without GOVERNMENT interventions and lockdowns.

The only thing they need to do is rely the message of old folks stay inside and avoid and close contact. We’ll (the ones who pay you) will decide what’s best for us.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    El judge Smails is most likely enjoying all this, as none of us could get through this without GOVERNMENT interventions and lockdowns.
    Prevention and control of epidemics lies well within the authority of government to control.

The only thing they need to do is rely the message of old folks stay inside and avoid and close contact. We’ll (the ones who pay you) will decide what’s best for us.
    The problem is that the choices of the individual cause harm to others via spreading the virus. are you familiar with patient 31 in south korea?

Sorry, the individual does not have the freedom nor liberty to spread an infectious disease among others.

Because spreading an infectious disease causes harm, behaviors that spread it may be limited, much in the same way the government limits other behaviors that cause harm.

You need to try as hard as you can to entertain the hypothetical that this truly is a pandemic that has a significantly higher chance of killing elderly or immune compromised people than garden variety seasonal flu and that it takes sacrifice, both personal and economic, by the entire population, most of whom this pandemic is largely inconsequential for, to mitigate. Further, also try to entertain the hypothetical that people are able to spread the virus without even knowing they are carrying it or endangering others. Because for a lot of us, we don't believe this to be a hypothetical.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 03-17-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    So, you paid $45 for toilet paper?
    Now we know who's clearing out all the retail shelves.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Prevention and control of epidemics lies well within the authority of government to control.

The problem is that the choices of the individual cause harm to others via spreading the virus. are you familiar with patient 31 in south korea?

Sorry, the individual does not have the freedom nor liberty to spread an infectious disease among others.

Because spreading an infectious disease causes harm, behaviors that spread it may be limited, much in the same way the government limits other behaviors that cause harm.

You need to try as hard as you can to entertain the hypothetical that this truly is a pandemic that has a significantly higher chance of killing elderly or immune compromised people than garden variety seasonal flu and that it takes sacrifice, both personal and economic, by the entire population, most of whom this pandemic is largely inconsequential for, to mitigate. Further, also try to entertain the hypothetical that people are able to spread the virus without even knowing they are carrying it or endangering others. Because for a lot of us, we don't believe this to be a hypothetical.

Every once in a while there is a "smart" person on FOX news. He was on over the weekend, he said the problem is no one is spreading the knowledge of keeping a strong immune system and that is YOUR responsibility, not the Government or anything else.

Travel bans are where it needs to stay and they should be acted on EARLY.

I will wait till this calms down regarding my theory (which If I'm right, will be bad,bad for future), but we can't do this every time. The blonde girl on FOX news at 11ET stated that also, she is another smart one, but the rest?????

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every once in a while there is a "smart" person on FOX news. He was on over the weekend, he said the problem is no one is spreading the knowledge of keeping a strong immune system and that is YOUR responsibility, not the Government or anything else.

Travel bans are where it needs to stay and they should be acted on EARLY.

I will wait till this calms down regarding my theory (which If I'm right, will be bad,bad for future), but we can't do this every time. The blonde girl on FOX news at 11ET stated that also, she is another smart one, but the rest?????
    Found the problem.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Found the problem.
    There is no denying that either, at least every once in a while someone is smart on there compared to CNN where no one is.

BTW, Trump was exposed to more than one person and he is over 70, I told you, he is a BULL.

Learn how to strengthen the immune system.

JTBNY,

So hows "rolling" with all this, I assume you'll get a break from ass-whippings? Or not beating up any midgets.

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

LWW claims to make sacrifices, but then they're only for his own perceived benefit. He's one of those who makes government necessary.
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    LWW claims to make sacrifices, but then they're only for his own perceived benefit. He's one of those who makes government necessary.

Well that's interesting because I've not so much as had a head cold in about decade, so there would be no panic. I've never had a speeding ticket, I've never been arrested (except at age 14, I had long hair and was loitering in front of a bowling alley, the cop told us all to leave, we came back the next week and he picked me the long haired one to arrest and threatened to sent me to junviee hall for standing somewhere). I rarely go out, if I drink, I do it at home, I conserve everything, I don't go out fighting.

I also visited shut-ins but would NOT do it if I had a cold, or if a virus was going around, I'm SMART!

I'm a model citizen.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JTBNY,

So hows "rolling" with all this, I assume you'll get a break from ass-whippings? Or not beating up any midgets.
    It's a gym so we are closed. Last "roll" was yesterday for a few weeks. Everyone took it easy because having to go to the ER for a broken whatever during a pandemic didn't seem fun.

My immune system is pretty good. I'm more concerned w/ring worm or staph at the gym than Covid-19.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One theory i was reading this morning is children aren’t as effected by this because their still developing immune system isn't triggering the cytokine storm reaction that often results in sepsis, allowing the time for their immune system to build antigens in response to the virus.

We don’t know this for a fact and god knows I am no virologist, but with H1N1 (the Spanish flu outbreak), what killed many people were the cytokine storms, where strong, well developed immune systems turn on the body and attack it.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I work for the medical industry as well, for now I'm self-quarantined unless clinicians need back up. We're not to that point yet, but we are short on a lot of supplies like ventilators and masks, but right now everything is going smoothly as long as people self-quarantine. Because the hospital is at 90-100% capacity all the time the way it is.

I only had a few rolls of TP, so I found some more at the local hardware store for a $1 each. Food is still abundant, but I live in the Midwest and we aren't overpopulated like other areas of the country. Just sitting tight for now. Bought a few thousand in stock, trying to decide how much more I'll pour in or if I should wait a little longer. I'll use the DCA or dollar cost averaging approach and come up with a number since it's such a good time to buy.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

It's a gym so we are closed. Last "roll" was yesterday for a few weeks. Everyone took it easy because having to go to the ER for a broken whatever during a pandemic didn't seem fun.

My immune system is pretty good. I'm more concerned w/ring worm or staph at the gym than Covid-19.
    So, why would a 24 hour gym need to close at night? The people go at those hours are following social distance protocol. Yet someone can still make someone else’s food? This is a smart question and imo should be contested, yet fear of government knows best keeps people from critical thinking!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Got in a good workout this morning.
    where? I'm facing a mini workout in my office gym or working out in the yard. My gym has been closed for 24 hours and I'm about to go into convulsions if I don't do something. I can't believe I drank an entire pre-workout on the way home and have no gym to go to. I better get out in the yard...those peas aren't going to plant themselves!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I better get out in the yard...those peas aren't going to plant themselves!
    It's definitely about that time. Our kale, collards, lettuce, tatsoi, beets, and bok choy are already coming to life nicely. Still have two or three weeks to go before we can get to the warmer weather squash and melons, etc.

I think this is a good time to have a garden.
    -Voltaire

So, why would a 24 hour gym need to close at night? The people go at those hours are following social distance protocol. Yet someone can still make someone else’s food? This is a smart question and imo should be contested, yet fear of government knows best keeps people from critical thinking!
    I don't disagree? Where did I even make this argument??

My gym is one that I thought wouldn't close but the owner was scared he'd get fined and followed directions and disabled our punch in system. Good thing for my home setup
    ☻/
    /▌

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before this virus and panic buying hot, I made it a point to buy way more TP then I need, at least a months worth. My wife always said chit about it at the time, but guess who isn’t saying chit anymore?

I don't disagree? Where did I even make this argument??

My gym is one that I thought wouldn't close but the owner was scared he'd get fined and followed directions and disabled our punch in system. Good thing for my home setup

Oh, OK, I'll own that. EL got me all worked-up as usual.

My gym is similar type, smaller group like a big family. The owner has to train too, but closed may not mean "no training"

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when your gyms close, do they suspend your membership? are they still expecting you to pay?

its not started happening in the UK yet, or at least where I train it hasn't (3 gyms).
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We are coping fine

No lockdowns here yet, social distancing is the new normal, very very quiet around town except the grocery store parking lots are full.

I have to go get my son at his university which is a nearly 4 hour drive one way. I will not be going into the rest stops. Have to figure out which of my vehicles can get me back as close as possible so I don't have to fill up outside our area, there are no community cases within 30 min drive yet. Probably leave at like 3 in the morning or so. Likely get off of the major highways as I get closer and fill up in one of the smaller towns nearby. Reminds me of that talking heads song "life during wartime" Problem is when he gets home its going to impact our food supply, and he and his brother bicker constantly about all manner of things.

TP, Hand sanitizer are scarce if not non existent in our area. Bare shelves of a range of food items at walmart, I predict its going to get worse before it gets better. Think I am going to be cutting soon

Our home gym was taken down in November so we could get both of our cars in for the winter, I went to the Y occasionally to keep the pilot lit, I was playing hockey anyway. Pulling all of the stuff out of storage and setting it up this weekend.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    It's definitely about that time. Our kale, collards, lettuce, tatsoi, beets, and bok choy are already coming to life nicely. Still have two or three weeks to go before we can get to the warmer weather squash and melons, etc.

I think this is a good time to have a garden.
    Sounds really good, but here the current temp is minus 3 c. I always have different things growing inside and a sprouter always giving fresh greens, as well as being fully stocked with frozen organic vegetables and dried fruits, etc. We need to eat well, but I maintain that relatively short duration extreme physical exertion on a daily or near daily basis, is the best health insurance.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One theory i was reading this morning is children aren’t as effected by this because their still developing immune system isn't triggering the cytokine storm reaction that often results in sepsis, allowing the time for their immune system to build antigens in response to the virus.

We don’t know this for a fact and god knows I am no virologist, but with H1N1 (the Spanish flu outbreak), what killed many people were the cytokine storms, where strong, well developed immune systems turn on the body and attack it.
    I read the same thing. An overly vigorous immune response creates a cytokine storm which causes massive lung damage and inflammation. Paradoxically, treatment with immunosuppressive drugs may actually help these patients. I've also read that this immune response might result from exposure to other corona viruses which therefore produces a stronger response to this novel virus -- kids generally have less exposure to corona viruses (and hence, a weaker response to this new virus). This highlights why we need to get the vaccine right and why we need all the testing. A poorly vetted vaccine could make things worse.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    where? I'm facing a mini workout in my office gym or working out in the yard. My gym has been closed for 24 hours and I'm about to go into convulsions if I don't do something. I can't believe I drank an entire pre-workout on the way home and have no gym to go to. I better get out in the yard...those peas aren't going to plant themselves!
    Yesterday morning my local Planet Fitness was open. However, this morning it was closed. I have no place to workout now.

I am going to have to think of a full-body workout to do 3X per week and walking outside
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yesterday morning my local Planet Fitness was open. However, this morning it was closed. I have no place to workout now.

I am going to have to think of a full-body workout to do 3X per week and walking outside
    Back in the day parks used to have stations (wood and metal) for different body weight exercises. I think it was a designed course with like 10 stations. Maybe see if that is still in your area to get some sort of workout in.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Found the problem.
    As if all the other news channels tell you the truth. Not defending FOX, but do you really believe that FOX just outright lies on each and every subject?

I listen to FOX Business and CNBC almost exclusively and they do me well for business and economic news. But, all of the cable shows are opinion shows and they are all politically bias. No matter who I might watch, I don't believe all of their opinions. I will agree if I agree. I don't watch opinion shows much. CNN, MSNBC and FOX all suck on those shows. A few are good, though.

Not arguing.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Back in the day parks used to have stations (wood and metal) for different body weight exercises. I think it was a designed course with like 10 stations. Maybe see if that is still in your area to get some sort of workout in.
    Thanks, Ben. We have a little park, but no exercise stations.

As if all the other news channels tell you the truth. Not defending FOX, but do you really believe that FOX just outright lies on each and every subject?

I listen to FOX Business and CNBC almost exclusively and they do me well for business and economic news. But, all of the cable shows are opinion shows and they are all politically bias. No matter who I might watch, I don't believe all of their opinions. I will agree if I agree. I don't watch opinion shows much. CNN, MSNBC and FOX all suck on those shows. A few are good, though.

Not arguing.
    Many of the deniers from the start seem to get the majority of their news from this one source. If he would have said the world was over I would have assumed CNN. :P

I like FOX business. Haven't really listened to CNBC and I avoid that guy Kramer for financial info. I get better DD on Reddit
    ☻/
    /▌