Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I've occasionally joked with my wife that we shouldn't have had 3 kids, we should have kept a pack of dogs instead because they would have been more hygienic and damaged the house less

Definitely they're a big vector for germs. Like the supposed "six degrees of separation" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation) as soon as you'e got your kids in school you're now 3 degrees of separation from every other family in the school's catchment area!
    Dogs are as bad if not worse, at least kids grow up and learn to take a chit without your help, as the dogs get older they **** and piss all over the place if you miss one little step in the routine.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Damn maskers! Supposedly care so much about the people and the world so they wear their little cute masks to make sure everyone knows how much they care, then they just toss it on the ground because in reality they are just an asshat.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Those front line workers are putting themselves and in some cases their loved ones at risk daily, if wearing masks can help lessen their load in any way, or be of any value, then why wouldn't someone want to do their little part? Putting a mask on occasionally is a pretty small inconvenience compared to what some of the front line workers go through. I don't think everyone who wears a mask is necessarily scared, they may just be considerate and respectful.
    Agreed! We don't know what these essential workers are dealing with at home. If my dad lived with me right now, I'd be so worried just going out once a week for groceries. So, if I can put on my super cool Super Girl mask (I ordered Wonder Woman, but got Super Girl and that's okay), and maybe make the cashier just little less apprehensive, I'm totally fine with that. It's a courtesy and it's a kindness.

Also, people are downright crabby and rude these days, so let's all go a little out of our ways just to make someone feel appreciated.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

Damn maskers! Supposedly care so much about the people and the world so they wear their little cute masks to make sure everyone knows how much they care, then they just toss it on the ground because in reality they are just an asshat.

HA, I see at least one a day walking the dogs, saw two of 'em in the same spot. The dogs are attracted to them also.

The germs are blowing in the wind. Went to a liquor store and the guy working was eating with his mask halfway down and talking, he was wearing a custom printed mask too, chills.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    "don't like it that other people are exercising their rights to be out in public"

You just made this^^^^ part up in your head.
    This is what we call an assumption.....in the real world.
    Where have you been, besides watching CNN? Over and over again people who are hiding in their homes are complaining because OTHERS are out and about. So, the woman who told me she had not left her home for WEEKS, who was complaining about people going to the gym. It wasn't her safety she was worried about, she was locked indoors.
    Last edited by CommitmentRulz; 05-24-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Reprehensible behaviour. Disgusting. When I was shopping one day, Jim was waiting for me in his car and saw a family come out of the store and just toss their masks and gloves over their heads. wtf?
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel bad for the grocery store workers, not only do they have to work during a pandemic where others can chill at home making more in unemployment than they do working but now they have to police some who are refusing to wear masks on top of everything else.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yes I basically wear the mask for the love of other people. If they wear it, I wear it to make them feel better. If they don't wear it, I don't care to pull it up.

I like wearing a mask cos it protects from sun and hides my bitch face. However I do lower it while running, unless some maskies approach me, I pull it up for them.

OH and just to add that I have a very comfortable designer mask so it doesn't bother me to wear it, except while running...
    Another kind and considerate person

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Well, you got that right, it must absolutely SUCK to be forced to wear a mask while working 8 hours a day. I can't keep on one on for 20 minutes.

I wore one a lot back when I worked with chemicals, but got paid well.
    They get my respect for sure

Ok,some people in Wisconsin are scared.
    LOL Ben

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I went to Target the other day and the cashier was basically encased in Plexiglas. I tried to hand him my ID and he said "too close Bro!" So I had to shout out my birthdate, I could hardly hear what he was saying and he could hardly hear what I was saying.

I've been using cash since this all went down as I don't want to deal with keypads and cashiers look at me like I'm Typhoid Mary.
    I have heard that using cash has been frowned upon, I don't go in many stores but the one I do go to they wipe the keypads at the self checkout after every customer. I carry wipes anyway. I would feel safer using a key pad occasionally than handling cash. Why did you have to show ID if using cash?

Chances are they were an asshat long before becoming a masker. Litter bugs are in every corner of society. My biggest peeve is litter.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Agreed! We don't know what these essential workers are dealing with at home. If my dad lived with me right now, I'd be so worried just going out once a week for groceries. So, if I can put on my super cool Super Girl mask (I ordered Wonder Woman, but got Super Girl and that's okay), and maybe make the cashier just little less apprehensive, I'm totally fine with that. It's a courtesy and it's a kindness.

Also, people are downright crabby and rude these days, so let's all go a little out of our ways just to make someone feel appreciated.
    Exactly Lisa, your post is spot on. I live with an old geezer and he is always on my mind when dealing with social distancing and virus prevention.

I feel bad for the grocery store workers, not only do they have to work during a pandemic where others can chill at home making more in unemployment than they do working but now they have to police some who are refusing to wear masks on top of everything else.
    Yup! Retail can be a nightmare in the best of conditions, pretty sure I wouldn't last long if I were in their position these days. kudos and hats off to all front line workers.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went to a real gym this morning. Full-body, non-stop for 1 hour. Then 25 minutes on the treadmill.

No masks, but people did the social distancing thing fine. The employees did wear masks. Went early and i bet it will be packed later.

My friend behind the desk let me snap a pic of her and her mask. I was pleasantly surprised she was wearing a Sassie-Cassie Mask. It is very popular here.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Where have you been, besides watching CNN? Over and over again people who are hiding in their homes are complaining because OTHERS are out and about. So, the woman who told me she had not left her home for WEEKS, who was complaining about people going to the gym. It wasn't her safety she was worried about, she was locked indoors.
    No cable tv so no CNN, to much tv is not good for your health.

1 woman that you talked to, I see...... tell us more about this 1 woman, lol.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No cable tv so no CNN, to much tv is not good for your health.

1 woman that you talked to, I see...... tell us more about this 1 woman, lol.
    I agree with you 100%, getting "in shape forever" is the only way to have some sort of chance/hope until a vaccine emerges. That is why i always say, weights for vanity and strength are great, but a more holistic approach helps with all things health. That includes blood work, cardio, vitamins and prevention.
    Scared. Fear-mongering. Whatever...
    Last edited by CommitmentRulz; 05-25-2020 at 08:27 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Let's talk about how you are not afraid...
    Scared. Fear-mongering. Whatever...
    Dude i have been lifting/running and playing sports since i was 14, so a fitness lifestyle and being healthy is not a bad thing in the face of a pandemic. If you don't know how western medicine and natural medicine as well as exercise and fitness compliment eachother and work synergistically, then you just are not that into health and fitness.

Not scared of death, not scared of life, not scared of much, good luck in your fitness goals in 2021!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

The smart ones don’t even look ya in the eye when we walk, that’s the trend that seems to be emerging in my area, my hats off to them! They just grab a seat in front on a handicap scooter and play with thier phone.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't know if there is any truth to this, but it makes sense

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I go to the grocery store with the intention to not open my mouth. Every time though, the checkout girls wanna get all chatty with me. Must be my southern charm.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/N0TEqqC.jpg?1[img]
    I think trying to eat at Chili's with a mask on is gonna get a little messy.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I think trying to eat at Chili's with a mask on is gonna get a little messy.
    Unfortunately we gonna have to witness such things, I mentioned I walked into the liquor store and the guy working was eating and mask wearing, phucking gross. We’ve lost our values to BS forigeners trying to take over.

Eorat should change his sig to going down the river with a hair dresser cause they the freedom fighters now.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I go to the grocery store with the intention to not open my mouth. Every time though, the checkout girls wanna get all chatty with me. Must be my southern charm.
    Tell those skanks to chill. Tell them there's plenty of you to go around after the pandemic has settled down..

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What's it like walking around brimming with so much bottled up hate all the time?

Seems pretty miserable

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    What's it like walking around brimming with so much bottled up hate all the time?

Seems pretty miserable
    Identifying someone who seems a bit angry, then anger-shaming them (is that a thing?) seems like the forum equivalent of prodding a wasps nest with a stick. Sometimes in life come times when you've got to not prod something with a stick

Seems pretty miserable
    Be loving, don't judge. Let's all see who can virtual signal the most. I will try my best to win!

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For the holiday weekend, we drove down to Galveston and spent the day. It was kind of surreal as there wasn't a damn mask in sight. I mean, sure, I saw maybe a dozen masks, but definitely felt like we took a trip to another planet compared to Houston. It didn't really bother us, but it was strange. We walked by a few bars that had pools and there were actually people in them. I would draw the line there. Hell, I wouldn't get in a bar pool even if there wasn't a pandemic.

We hung out at a beach restaurant/bar and none of the staff were wearing gloves or masks and the lines were very long and nobody was distancing. We just watched in awe. At the end of the night, we took the Ferry to the Bolivar Peninsula and went to a popular restaurant in Crystal Beach. You guessed it, not a mask or gloves in sight. We had a good time and we were careful, but it will be interesting to see if there is an uptick in cases in a week or two.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be loving, don't judge. Let's all see who can virtual signal the most. I will try my best to win!

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Seems pretty miserable
    Angry because I am pissed at so called do gooder maskers just tossing their ppe around? Yep then I’m angry.

Try better next time, your trolling is almost as pathetic as Brando’s.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Identifying someone who seems a bit angry, then anger-shaming them (is that a thing?) seems like the forum equivalent of prodding a wasps nest with a stick. Sometimes in life come times when you've got to not prod something with a stick
    It's much more fun this way

Angry because I am pissed at so called do gooder maskers just tossing their ppe around? Yep then I’m angry.

Try better next time, your trolling is almost as pathetic as Brando’s.
    Yup, if a few people do something less than desirable then everybody who is anything like them is baaaad.

I once saw somebody throw a water bottle out their window. Everybody who drinks water is just an asshat

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    For the holiday weekend, we drove down to Galveston and spent the day. It was kind of surreal as there wasn't a damn mask in sight. I mean, sure, I saw maybe a dozen masks, but definitely felt like we took a trip to another planet compared to Houston. It didn't really bother us, but it was strange. We walked by a few bars that had pools and there were actually people in them. I would draw the line there. Hell, I wouldn't get in a bar pool even if there wasn't a pandemic.

We hung out at a beach restaurant/bar and none of the staff were wearing gloves or masks and the lines were very long and nobody was distancing. We just watched in awe. At the end of the night, we took the Ferry to the Bolivar Peninsula and went to a popular restaurant in Crystal Beach. You guessed it, not a mask or gloves in sight. We had a good time and we were careful, but it will be interesting to see if there is an uptick in cases in a week or two.

"and we were careful,"

Glad you were, and you are right, we will see in 2 weeks.

It's much more fun this way

Yup, if a few people do something less than desirable then everybody who is anything like them is baaaad.

I once saw somebody throw a water bottle out their window. Everybody who drinks water is just an asshat
    Your analogy is silly, the agenda of maskers (NWO) is to protect all. They will ban plastic bags and other sorts of containers and straws due to litter, yet masks are all over the place. They are not dumb like I’ve accused them of, they are smart and know how to play out thier agenda, the public are the fools.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Your analogy is silly, the agenda of maskers (NWO) is to protect all. They will ban plastic bags and other sorts of containers and straws due to litter, yet masks are all over the place. They are not dumb like I’ve accused them of, they are smart and know how to play out thier agenda, the public are the fools.
    Who is they?