dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dancp750 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Junk Food in Bulk, 80/20 ??

Hello, I'm 5"4, 106LB, and 14. Currently I'm doing a clean bulk, and I'm gaining weight, but I feel like it's not enough. I've gained around 5 pounds in the past 2.5 months, but I'd like to gain more. I was considering incorporating some junk food into my diet, so I can gain weight faster. Would this be a good idea? Thanks.
    Last edited by dancp750; 03-16-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Tonii47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dancp750 View Post
    Hello, I'm 5"4, 106LB, and 14. Currently I'm doing a mostly clean bulk (with the occasional cheat meal), and I'm certainly gaining weight, but I feel like it's not enough. I've gained around 5 pounds in the past 2.5 months, but I'd like to gain more. I was considering incorporating a small amount of junk food into my diet, or going the 80/20 route. Would this be a good idea? Thanks.
    You are 14 years old and you weigh only 48 kgs. That is really freakin low. Just eat a lot of whole high protein foods, lift well with good form and you are good to go. Dont stress about calories because you are too young but its not bad to have a rough idea of how much you are eating. About junk i would say that its ok to have it just not so much that it overtakes the quality food.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'd play the long game and stick to 2lbs a month, that way it will mostly be lean tissue. If you grow more heightwise - then allow it to increase faster.

"Junk" food is only junk to those who don't need the calories. So long as you are also getting fruit, veg etc. then you are fine.

fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Go on youtube and search "Dylan McKnight dirty bulk" and watch some of his videos on his transformation. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dancp750 View Post
    Hello, I'm 5"4, 106LB, and 14. Currently I'm doing a clean bulk, and I'm gaining weight, but I feel like it's not enough. I've gained around 5 pounds in the past 2.5 months, but I'd like to gain more. I was considering incorporating some junk food into my diet, so I can gain weight faster. Would this be a good idea? Thanks.
    just continue to gain weight and focus on eating as much as you can. Eat what you normally eat and then add in a shake with ice cream and peanut butter. A good way to gain weight that I did when I first began was to eat an extra peanut butter and jelly sandwich at lunch for school. After gym class, I would have chocolate milk in a shaker cup. This helped me gain from 135 to 170 by the summer of freshman year of high school. I gained 35 pounds of mostly clean weight while eating what most would consider "dirty food." Being you are a hardgainer you need "dirty" foods to gain weight. Don't worry about the details just focus on training on a good beginner weightlifting program 3 days a week and to eat plenty of food to gain 1 pound per week!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class