Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmhawke View Post
    I just purchased item B07H5B35DM on amazon (Goplus multifunctional). It seems the best I could find that was minimally invasive to my apartment, taking into account space used, total weight against floor, potential floor damage, noise, etc. Since it uses bodyweight instead of weights the total weight of this equipment is only 119 lbs. It's not a comprehensive machine; for core and legs I'll be doing other common exercises. I'm suspicious it'll be insufficient due to the low number of reviews and unusual design but I'll risk trying it; if it works well enough then great.
    Just received this yesterday and assembled it. One of the more apartment-friendly machines I've seen. Works well enough for what it is and should hold me down while gyms are indefinitely closed or whenever I feel like doing a workout at home.

majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With gyms shut, it is getting quite frustrating to find decent equipment.

Dumbbells will be indispensable to almost any workout so you'll definitely need those. An Olympic bar and power rack will also do you a lot of good, and if you've got the budget for it, a multi-gym with pulleys.

Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've tried the "pull up and dip" bar and its really great, a bit expensive but really strong though. I've seen a really nice review of the pullup and dip on https://betemusclee.com/avis-pull-up-dip-barre-de-traction
    Last edited by Markype; 12-13-2020 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finding any plates other than standard cast iron is still very difficult right now. Racks and benches are a lot more available than earlier in the year. Dumbbells are more available, but still very expensive per pound.

Personally I've been waiting on a 500lbs plate set from dumbbell buddy for almost two weeks already.

I've been getting by with a few weider cast iron plates I've collected from the local big 5 on delivery days. Most have comes pre rusted, and if I didn't take them, someone would've same day.

SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandrasWl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It seems to me that to train at home you only need desire. Alas, it is impossible to replace everything, but if you try, the house will become the best hall!

olglez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lovamelin View Post
    I don't feel comfortable going to the gym in our area at this time but don't want to miss my routine. I know I won't be able to recreate it perfectly at home but was wondering what would be worth getting for a limiter amount of space. I'm doing Fierce Five and strongly prefer free weights over nautical. So I would be happy just getting a bench with an olympic bar and enough plates. But since this is just temporary I was wondering if there is any positive opinions around alternatives like TRX, Gorilla Bow, and things like that. These only appeal due to the fact that this should be temporary, they cost less, and moving them and getting them into my basement would be way easier. Thanks guys!
    I'm biased, but I'm a huge fan of kettlebells and would recommend them. They're a great solution too if you're short on space