Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nothing wrong with a couple week rest for most of us. It can do a body good actually
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    In other news, I just spent my reserves on a S&P 500 tracker (VUSA). If I managed to nail the market bottom, I shall be even more smug than usual
    Good luck. Just when you think the market can't get any lower, it keeps doing it.

Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davezor96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Flattened - no - but the line is now linear - so it has reached an inflection point and should start flattening out from here.

In other news, I just spent my reserves on a S&P 500 tracker (VUSA). If I managed to nail the market bottom, I shall be even more smug than usual
    It flattened because of the way they test people. They only test and count people that need to be hospitalized. If you're showing symptoms and don't need urgent hospitalization... they won't test you and count you in the statistic.

This is exactly why it's going to get worse... people look at graphs without really knowing what is going on... Missinterpretation in such cases is dangerous because people then get the feeling its over and that they can bend rules a little... which results in even worse scenarios...

It's far from over. It's practically just the beginning... next 2 months will be critical.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Davezor96 View Post
    It flattened because of the way they test people. They only test and count people that need to be hospitalized. If you're showing symptoms and don't need urgent hospitalization... they won't test you and count you in the statistic.

This is exactly why it's going to get worse... people look at graphs without really knowing what is going on... Missinterpretation in such cases is dangerous because people then get the feeling its over and that they can bend rules a little... which results in even worse scenarios...

It's far from over.
    There are probably limits to the number of tests they carry out - but on the other hand, the proportion that have mild symptoms vs. serious will be the same now as it was then.

I'm not expecting that it be over shortly, just that the rate of growth is controlled by enough so that health facilities can cope and firms are not excessively short staffed.

bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman334 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so for us who have 24/7 gyms.. some say it's airborne, some say not long. I'm wondering if it's cool to get a quick 3 am workout with nobody in the gym.
    http://www.freewebs.com/nibblesfly/index.htm

ps3 online league for 2009

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Davezor96 View Post
    They only test and count people that need to be hospitalized. If you're showing symptoms and don't need urgent hospitalization... they won't test you and count you in the statistic.

It's far from over. It's practically just the beginning... next 2 months will be critical.
    This is simply not true in the US. They are now doing drive thru testing for ANY symptom and ANY suspected exposure. At some of the drive thru locations in my state the tests are even FREE! (If no insurance, other entities, like churches, paying for the testing.)

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigman334 View Post
    so for us who have 24/7 gyms.. some say it's airborne, some say not long. I'm wondering if it's cool to get a quick 3 am workout with nobody in the gym.
    I would regularly go to the gym early even before this and it’s usually empty but the last couple weeks have been training at home. One of my gym’s closed but a 24/7 one I belong to is still open.

I’ve been itching to go because there’s nobody there at that time but not sure if it’s worth it.

If you are around older family members etc. you gotta think about them too.

I think it could be airborne and it can definitely be on surfaces. At the very least if you decided to go bring some Lysol wipes.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In a few months, I'd rather be saying "Well, we might have over-reacted to this whole thing" versus "WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME!!!" while I try to buy some more canned chicken.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

pjrulez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    nothing wrong with a couple week rest for most of us. It can do a body good actually
    I tend to agree! Still working in some maintenance days at home with body weight.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mdonnelly80 View Post
    In a few months, I'd rather be saying "Well, we might have over-reacted to this whole thing" versus "WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME!!!" while I try to buy some more canned chicken.
    In the UK I think we'll find out in about 2 weeks from now what the comment should be. It's looking worrying currently, for perspective, UK is some weeks ahead of US in the path. Yesterday morning I heard (by phone) from a Doc in a local hospital, that the hospital was now divided in 2 sections. One section for people without Corona like heart attack, stroke, road accident - emergency only. The other section for people with Corona symptoms requiring hospital treatment. The Corona section is already beyond capacity with people on trolleys in corridors etc etc. As of Thursday only 4 officially recorded Corona deaths in the hospital, but expected to rise exponentially over next few days/weeks.

At the start, in UK there was testing (like in US currently) to try to isolate and track individuals who were infected to try to stop the spread. But as it progressed to a certain point testing to try to stop the spread became pointless (although "surveillance" testing for monitoring is useful) because spread prevention becomes impossible at a certain point. As the health service has more urgent things to do widespread testing was abandoned and now slowing/managing the spread is a better tactic.
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 03-21-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    You know that this isn’t going to be over in a couple of weeks, right?

rabiyea123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is better just to stay at home. I was doing public gym but now I have setup my home gym.