Vexeta is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question What should I do? Keep dieting? Eat more?

Ive been doing crossfit for a bit over a year now. Before I was doing basic strength training 4 days/week.

I was 180lbs a bit under 5' 10 and dieted to 170lbs and took the picture on my Bodyspace. Then kept dieting to my actual 161.

Now I dont know what to do. I woudn't mind bulking for a year if that helps to build strength faster which is my main focus. But since its the first time Im dieting I would like to at least show my abs clean. Someone here told me at 170 Id look tiny and that I should add size first but I like how I look shirtless. I couldn't find my previous post so Im doing this one. I will add some new photos when I have some more time.

What would you guys suggest?

cjTheJack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vexeta View Post
    but I like how I look shirtless.
    What would you guys suggest?
    If you like how you look, what do you want to change?
    Strength is related to technique and practice, only then size.
    If you don`t want to become bigger, just keep training on that, without bulking.
    Are your abs clean now?

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can keep training and try to improve without bulking up, just eat clean and it would be helpful I think