Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 1,006
    Rep Power: 1434
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline

    Drinking Corona and Heavy Deads.......

    I went to my gym today and the owner/operator had Coronas stocked in the fridge to parody this silly hysteria. This is why I love my gym!

    So, I dead lifted 200kg x 1 (nice hard pull) and drank a Corona.
    Last edited by LWW; 03-17-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Weak and foolish OldFartTom's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Posts: 4,672
    Rep Power: 28242
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OldFartTom is offline
    Beer and deadlifts, all you need to do next is go out for a steak!
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 1,006
    Rep Power: 1434
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Beer and deadlifts, all you need to do next is go out for a steak!

    After lifting, I like homemade creamy scampi (shrimp,lobster, scallops). I did make homemade Philly cheesesteaks last night and I had to travel to multiple stores just to get all the items. One store, the fresh meat shelves were empty, no onions, no bananas (really, stocking-up on bananas?) no sub rolls.

    Plenty of sausage for some reason?

    I want my gym owner to run for President!


    Thank You!
    Last edited by LWW; 03-17-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User tkdnj's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 55
    Posts: 714
    Rep Power: 2088
    tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000)
    tkdnj is offline
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I went to my gym today and the owner/operator had Coronas stocked in the fridge to parody this silly hysteria. This is why I love my gym!

    So, I dead lifted 200kg x 1 (nice hard pull) and drank a Corona.
    Hi LWW - Is your gym still open? Do you think this is still silly hysteria? (asking seriously)
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 1,006
    Rep Power: 1434
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by tkdnj View Post
    Hi LWW - Is your gym still open? Do you think this is still silly hysteria? (asking seriously)

    NO not open because he'll get fined, and because of THAT, yes, I think it's silly hysteria.

    I hate, absolutely hate how our Governor wants to tell grown men who can think for themselves that they can't train together, WE KNOW HOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCE WITHOUT FORCING A GYM CLOSURE, WE KNOW HOW TO CLEAN.

    This is NOT your typical commercial gym, this is why I'm pissed, the government is a "one size fits all" mindset.


    With that said, the A-holes have been partying on spring-break, OKAY, too late now, let'em finish, they ain't gonna be around old folks and old folks don't want nothing to do with them, now the government sends them packing without thinking "gee, most of 'em are infected already"?????????
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User tkdnj's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 55
    Posts: 714
    Rep Power: 2088
    tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000) tkdnj is just really nice. (+1000)
    tkdnj is offline
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    NO not open because he'll get fined, and because of THAT, yes, I think it's silly hysteria.

    I hate, absolutely hate how our Governor wants to tell grown men who can think for themselves that they can't train together, WE KNOW HOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCE WITHOUT FORCING A GYM CLOSURE, WE KNOW HOW TO CLEAN.

    This is NOT your typical commercial gym, this is why I'm pissed, the government is a "one size fits all" mindset.


    With that said, the A-holes have been partying on spring-break, OKAY, too late now, let'em finish, they ain't gonna be around old folks and old folks don't want nothing to do with them, now the government sends them packing without thinking "gee, most of 'em are infected already"?????????
    Got it.... thanks for the reply... I'm interested in hearing the different perspectives during this crazy time
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 1,006
    Rep Power: 1434
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by tkdnj View Post
    Got it.... thanks for the reply... I'm interested in hearing the different perspectives during this crazy time
    You're welcome.

    It is also very silly that all the toilet paper is gone. Normally people grocery shop and are good for about a week, I can see grabbing some extra stuff to make it closer to two weeks, why can't people think "I'll just stay inside for at least a week"?

    Instead this hysteria caused larger than normal crowds at stores (more dangerous for infections) and there is no way they have enough for a month, so they'll be back out all at the same time, once this stimulus package hits.

    Life should've just went-on, for the most part, except stay home more, not that hard, and GenX knows how to do this, we are the neglected generation, we didn't need cuddling.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Weak and foolish OldFartTom's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Posts: 4,672
    Rep Power: 28242
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OldFartTom is offline
    Hey LWW, didn't you say you had some gym equipment in your basement and that you knew the gym owner?

    Simple... tell the owner to get his azz over to your basement and spot you. He'll be required to supply the Corona (beer)

    Problem solved. You're welcome...

    Edit: there might be a flaw in my plan...? He'll need to maintain a distance of 2 metres from you at all times. When he spots you, I hope he's got very long arms
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 03-20-2020 at 06:16 AM.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 1,006
    Rep Power: 1434
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Hey LWW, didn't you say you had some gym equipment in your basement and that you knew the gym owner?

    Simple... tell the owner to get his azz over to your basement and spot you. He'll be required to supply the Corona (beer)

    Problem solved. You're welcome...

    Edit: there might be a flaw in my plan...? He'll need to maintain a distance of 2 metres from you at all times. When he spots you, I hope he's got very long arms
    Spot? Not needed buddy, seems like you don’t know me that well ha ha. Btw he is actually streaming training, so he’s busy not fully out of the game.

    I’ll be alright training on my own, I just like the environment his gym provides.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts