Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    tells me to think critically, doesn’t even consider why 100s of millions are already quarantined
    ‘The irony
    Its bizarre and doesnt make sense. This virus has a mortality rate under 1%. Its asymptomatic to most people that have it. Most arent even aware that they have it...so why the hysteria? Italy is an interesting case example. Like influenza, there are places that have it worse than others. And there is no real international standard where we are able to determine what is a corona death vs elsewhere.

In South Korea the mortality rate is under 1%. The Diamond Princess Cruise ship also showed under 1% mortality rate. In China outside Wuhan, the mortality rate was under 1% aswell. And when you consider that the virus is asymptomatic, the people who have it have to be substantially higher than we know.

None of that warrants the hysteria we've seen and continue to see. That doesnt mean it isnt serious. All viral infections should be taken seriously. Especially concerning how quickly and easily this one spreads. There is either more to this virus than our governments are telling us, which would make sense to not cause further mass panic...or this is all hype and everyone has bought into it.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably because the MSM weren't hyping it.
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Totally incorrect.

See this website? This gives the total worldwide who have tested positive and the total deaths. There is no 'estimate'.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

You want to know what the % is of fatalities based on those official numbers? Right around your 6% number.

Of course that does not include the potentially millions of people who have it or had it and who weren't tested. Which would drop the number significantly.

Stop posting false facts and wishing for people to get sick and die you sicko.
    The fact that medical authorities cannot know the true number of people who have a given illness, means that CFR is always an estimate. There will always be people who have the disease but have not been recorded in the data, for whatever reason.

That's true for influenza, SARS, H1N1, HIV, anything.

The figure I posted was 0.6 -1%. Learn to read properly and try and contribute something intelligent to this forum, for once.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jrd86 View Post
    Its bizarre and doesnt make sense. This virus has a mortality rate under 1%. Its asymptomatic to most people that have it. Most arent even aware that they have it...so why the hysteria? Italy is an interesting case example. Like influenza, there are places that have it worse than others. And there is no real international standard where we are able to determine what is a corona death vs elsewhere. In South Korea the mortality rate is under 1%. The Diamond Princess Cruise ship also showed under 1% mortality rate. In China outside Wuhan, the mortality rate was under 1% aswell. And when you consider that the virus is asymptomatic, the people who have it have to be substantially higher than we know.

None of that warrants the hysteria we've seen and continue to see. That doesnt mean it isnt serious. All viral infections should be taken seriously. Especially concerning how quickly and easily this one spreads. There is either more to this virus than our governments are telling us, which would make sense to not cause further mass panic...or this is all hype and everyone has bought into it.
    how many deaths do you consider to be an acceptable amount?

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tyqb4 View Post
    For all the hysteria? Far more than we have now.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tyqb4 View Post

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    The fact that medical authorities cannot know the true number of people who have a given illness, means that CFR is always an estimate. There will always be people who have the disease but have not been recorded in the data, for whatever reason.

That's true for influenza, SARS, H1N1, HIV, anything.

The figure I posted was 0.6 -1%. Learn to read properly and try and contribute something intelligent to this forum, for once.
    So instead of reading what I said and understanding it, you deflect again and completely ignore FACTS.

Your 6% death rate comes from sites like the website I posted.

That website DOES NOT INCLUDE anyone who has been infected BUT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED.

Understand?

That # is probably up in the millions by now. Sure, there may be a few hundred people who died and who weren't tested. I doubt it is too high since the official number is only 5400 or so and people, when on their death bed or who just died? That tends to get reported and not swept under the rug. So....Go ahead, add those people into the official number of fatalities.

Then add in the millions who had it and either showed no symptoms or who recovered but were never tested.

Let us see where your death rate goes then? I will tell you where.

Straight down.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So instead of reading what I said and understanding it, you deflect again and completely ignore FACTS.

That website DOES NOT INCLUDE anyone who has been infected BUT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED.

Understand?

That # is probably up in the millions by now. Sure, there may be a few hundred people who died and who weren't tested. I doubt it is too high since the official number is only 5400 or so and people, when on their death bed or who just died? That tends to get reported and not swept under the rug. So....Go ahead, add those people into the official number of fatalities.

Then add in the millions who had it and either showed no symptoms or who recovered but were never tested.

Straight down.
    I said the best estimate at fatality rate was 0.6-1%, based on SKs figures who have done hundreds of thousands of free tests to members of the public and have the most accurate data so far.

Can you actually not read a number or are you pretending to be this retarded?
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Understand?

Straight down.
    Trump thinks it's dangerous enough to declare a national emergency, I'll take his word for it.

Or did the librul media put him up to it?
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For all the hysteria? Far more than we have now.
    the deaths can't have already occurred at the point the hysteria happens otherwise the hysteria is pointless considering all of this is being done to prevent deaths. applying the mortality rate as whatever you want it to be (since that's a sore subject ITT) across the entire population which would be exposed in a no containment scenario, how many people are you cool with allowing to die because you didn't want to slow the economy down? not a totally fair question because some people will still die even with an attempt to contain it, but you get the point.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    youre leaving out a key determining factor in survival rates and that the ability to be seen by a doctor/hospital

Italy is so overrun that they aren’t even admitting anyone over 65
    Exactly this, and if more people used a potato's worth of energy for some reasoning, the greater the possible infection rate that is unknown, the lower the mortality.

The mass hysteria and (of all things) toilet paper hoarding is utterly inane, predicated on nothing but irrationality and fear mongering.

Sure, people are being diagnosed, but bodies aren't piling up on the streets like the media wants to paint the situation.

"Oh goodness, Tom Hanks has the corona virus??"

Aaannnnddd?

So f*cking what? I can attest from personal experience that much there are much worse waking medical hellscapes to traverse in two weeks time.

Although a lot of people can contract COVID-19, to the point that it is impossible to supply a wide enough amount of testing, that means very little when so few are actually incurring deleterious effects and require hospitalization.

Hell, even the regular, old flu has a more aggressive lethality curve affecting infants and young children in contrast to COVID-19, which has only been showing mortality amongst the elder. Never mind how we don't even have a full picture of their prior health conditions, hygiene, access to immediate medical care, so on and so forth.

Some people are going to self-quarantine for two weeks and a few might feel a bit sh*tty, while others don't even knew they had it the entire time, but it's not consumption, and there is no bloody way that they're going to use up as much toilet paper in a couple weeks as is being stockpiled.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its bizarre and doesnt make sense. This virus has a mortality rate under 1%. Its asymptomatic to most people that have it. Most arent even aware that they have it...so why the hysteria? Italy is an interesting case example. Like influenza, there are places that have it worse than others. And there is no real international standard where we are able to determine what is a corona death vs elsewhere.

In South Korea the mortality rate is under 1%. The Diamond Princess Cruise ship also showed under 1% mortality rate. In China outside Wuhan, the mortality rate was under 1% aswell. And when you consider that the virus is asymptomatic, the people who have it have to be substantially higher than we know.

I 100% agree and said the same yesterday. Either there is something we are not being told as far as a potential mutation, or this is a complete hype job meant to scare people and dump Trump. My guess is it is the media doing what they do best the past 10 years....sensationalize everything, tied in with the general hatred the MSM has for Trump that is causing this over reaction.

I said the best estimate at fatality rate was 0.6-1%, based on SKs figures who have done hundreds of thousands of free tests to members of the public and have the most accurate data so far.

Can you actually not read a number or are you pretending to be this retarded?
    And how is that number different than what the OFFICIAL fatality number is that I posted above? I mean I am agreeing with you. Going by the official reported numbers, the death rate is .06-.08% or so.

But again, there are probably millions who haven't been tested and are not reported as "officially having been infected". I mean my wife and I both show mild symptoms of possibly having it. We aren't going to get tested though.

Tell me what is more likely then. A) That millions more people have DIED from this but we just don't know about them, or B) millions of people have been infected and either showed no symptoms or had it and recovered without being tested?

If you say A than you truly are ignorant.

Obviously it is B and going by that, the death % rate drops a ton.
    Last edited by OptimistPrime11; 03-13-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Trump thinks it's dangerous enough to declare a national emergency, I'll take his word for it.

Or did the librul media put him up to it?
    That is a lot more than what Obama did in 2010 when 12, 500 Americans died and over 1 Billion were infected worldwide with the swine flu...whose numbers are far greater than the Corona so far.
    Last edited by OptimistPrime11; 03-13-2020 at 01:17 PM.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Lol, and your denominator is inaccurate, and you’re failing to show the whole equation, as the denominator is part of a larger equation.

It truly shows that you have no education or understanding of math.

That guy is a british national with TDS. Europe is being ravaged with corona and falling apart under socialized medicine systems that cant keep up and he is spending his days on an american website's political sub forum arguing leftist talking points.

Dont take anything he says seriously.

How is zero point six percent different from six percent?

I don't know, maybe call your primary school maths teacher and ask her to explain it to you over the course of a few days?

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And how is that number different than what the OFFICIAL fatality number is that I posted above? I mean I am agreeing with you. Going by the official reported numbers, the death rate is 6-8% or so.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    The conservative geniuses on this forum are really something, aren't they

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    youre leaving out a key determining factor in survival rates and that the ability to be seen by a doctor/hospital

I don't get it, why isn't Italy putting all the Doctors from Syria to work on this?

How is zero point six percent different from six percent?

I don't know, maybe call your primary school maths teacher and ask her to explain it to you over the course of a few days?
    You are truly an idiot.

Learn how to math.

You are truly an idiot.

Learn how to math.
    You asked me how 0.6% (my figure) is different from the 6% you claimed that website shows.

Do you genuinely need help with this?

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random260 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was nba, nfl or wrestlemania cancelled during h1n1?

NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Random260 View Post
    Was nba, nfl or wrestlemania cancelled during h1n1?
    well wrestlemania isnt canceled yet.

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Estimating the total number of cases is dependent on medical testing or epidemiological data, not "mathematical proof." And with any illness, there will always be people who have it but don't get tested/recorded, but that doesn't mean the entire concept of CFR, and inter-comparison using it, is not useful.

Stick to Bible camp, you're embarrassing yourself.
    You really have no idea how mathematical models work. I asked you for the equation and the proof to back up your death rate posting and you give me a simple equation and can’t answer to what goes into to formulation of the denominator. That is on you. That is your inability to show any mathematical knowledge. What you have demonstrated is that all your capable of doing is parroting numbers and not being able to do any critical analysis.

Parrot more Iago, parrot more.

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those numbers only include people who were tested and tested positive.

The real number of people who had or have the virus and who won't get tested is probably in the hundreds of thousands if not millions. If you add those numbers into the total, the death rate goes way way down.

Stop being obtuse.

Which is exactly why he doesn’t want to admit to it. He’s either ignorant, a liar, or stupid.

KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Media gon media
    Ron Paul 2020

Odio quo non intellegunt Steemboat's Avatar
    Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000) Steemboat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And how is that number different than what the OFFICIAL fatality number is that I posted above? I mean I am agreeing with you. Going by the official reported numbers, the death rate is .06-.08% or so.

But again, there are probably millions who haven't been tested and are not reported as "officially having been infected". I mean my wife and I both show mild symptoms of possibly having it. We aren't going to get tested though.

Tell me what is more likely then. A) That millions more people have DIED from this but we just don't know about them, or B) millions of people have been infected and either showed no symptoms or had it and recovered without being tested?

If you say A than you truly are ignorant.

Obviously it is B and going by that, the death % rate drops a ton.
    You are truly an idiot.

Learn how to math.
    You asked me how 0.6% (my figure) is different from the 6% you claimed that website shows.

Do you genuinely need help with this?
    Prime has to be genuinely trolling at this point.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of course its blown our of proportion and I give zeros ****s. But it can cause panic and its best if they try to contain it early. If it spreads to 1% of millions is a lot of people and a big problem for hospitals getting over overwhelmed. Uf you look at South Korea with extensive testing the death rate is very low less then a percent.

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

source?
    MFC

Misc Mursenary Crew

I 100% agree and said the same yesterday. Either there is something we are not being told as far as a potential mutation, or this is a complete hype job meant to scare people and dump Trump. My guess is it is the media doing what they do best the past 10 years....sensationalize everything, tied in with the general hatred the MSM has for Trump that is causing this over reaction.
    There is definitely an attempt by the democrats and the media to make this about Trump. They have been hysterical in their coverage of this virus. That has affected the stockmarket, and peoples livelihoods. For their sake, they better hope this virus turns into ebola on steroids.

Originally Posted by KevinHarvick View Post

Media gon media
    Context is everything. Would rep but on charge.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550