Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who else fears for the World - that it'll be over in 6 months thru Corona

It has got to be yeah - all Footy, all Sports cancelled and Euro 20 now in 21

Shops, Theatres, Lesuire Facilties closing .... Schools closing, probably Councils and/or going bust, no News to report par CORONA and TV prob ending as Britains Got Talent is cancelled as is Love Island, Govermounts Struck down

This is just the START of the end of the World Imho

Either put up a sign saying World closed down for for-ever or it's out of buisness or make a Nuke Bomb like Hiroshima to kill the entire World - I'm sure many takers of the calibre (or rather of similar standing to Saddam Hussien/Bin Laden) would do it

Nothing else's left to loose now Guys!!

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just this guy

I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: https://bit.ly/EmailPogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewChav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So am I the ONLY one who get's this ..... or???

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just cummmin in mu gray JJBs joggerz left m8 til kingdom cum ehhh M braw!!!
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    We don't care, we eat ass, we're freaks
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    So am I the ONLY one who get's this ..... or???
    Oy bruv you're mental i swear on me nan ill brain your ass twat
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.

Everybody knew the time was high and near - even in 2012, just thankfully it's not War (though may as well be WW3)

Nobody/nothing will recover from this, everyone who knows "anyhting2 now like TV Progs, Songs, Sport Names - it'll be forgot as we are to be oblicharted Imh now!

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    I did say this before that this is all is left mate yeah, but nobody replied ......... so!!

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on your first thread that didn't start about joggers.
    405/315/506

Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    just might as well say we are now in world War 3 (or a World War of sorts) H m8

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has got to be yeah - all Footy, all Sports cancelled and Euro 20 now in 21

Shops, Theatres, Lesuire Facilties closing .... Schools closing, probably Councils and/or going bust, no News to report par CORONA and TV prob ending as Britains Got Talent is cancelled as is Love Island, Govermounts Struck down

This is just the START of the end of the World Imho

Either put up a sign saying World closed down for for-ever or it's out of buisness or make a Nuke Bomb like Hiroshima to kill the entire World - I'm sure many takers of the calibre (or rather of similar standing to Saddam Hussien/Bin Laden) would do it

Nothing else's left to loose now Guys!!
    The media loves you.

Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillical is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A lot of Americans are in denial. Fact is, if another virus was to drop today, we would see some apocalyptical **** world wide. Countries like Italy, Iran, China, etc are already at that point. A serious virus combined with war, which can likely happen today, would def be the end. Try going to Walmarts or grocery stores y'all would see the effect.

Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    Congrats on your first thread that didn't start about joggers.
    I have/had made others - though they slipped into the Abyss more than orobably (like 2020)

though one good thing is if UK Soccer Ends, my Team are reprieved from Relegation - if we start a-new when the Virus (War) is over like we did in 1945 moving on from the aborted 1939/40 Season!

Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Warrior

No period....eternal

Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    A lot of Americans are in denial. Fact is, if another virus was to drop today, we would see some apocalyptical **** world wide. Countries like Italy, Iran, China, etc are already at that point. A serious virus combined with war, which can likely happen today, would def be the end. Try going to Walmarts or grocery stores y'all would see the effect.
    Well sod War mate - doubt that'll happen now (though it well could if combined), but just let someone Nuke the World and do us all a favour

We can all die peacifully that way (or sort of)

Amergedden is nearing Guys - trust me!!

GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I mean the world survived the Black Death (200 million deaths) and the Spanish Flu (100 mil deaths). Stop being a dramatic pucci OP.

Originally Posted by GlennQuagmire View Post
    I mean the world survived the Black Death (200 million deaths) and the Spanish Flu (100 mil deaths). Stop being a dramatic pucci OP.
    Just cos these happened don't mean the same here!
    Glad your so optmistic that you'll say this wen you have it and are fighting to live

GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just cos these happened don't mean the same here!
    Glad your so optmistic that you'll say this wen you have it and are fighting to live

How old are you?

My chance of dying is just 0,2%, that doesnt look scary to me.

Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    Great but sad call mate - just illustrates my point

we have War's - people have saved people/the World as Peacemakers but the top Scientists CAN'T FIND a cure for Corona! Amazing hey!!?

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People ITT just further my belief that we should have an IQ test to be able to use Free Speech rights. Democracy has clearly failed.
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

How old are you?

My chance of dying is just 0,2%, that doesnt look scary to me.
    Hope your ok with that then and you survive (or don't even get it)

Obviously nobody has told u/informed u of that it don't pay to talk as so. Still rather u than me!!!!!

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    People ITT just further my belief that we should have an IQ test to be able to use Free Speech rights. Democracy has clearly failed.
    That is true and probably the Internet started it's decline like older generations said about the Telly yonks back!!

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No but this should be a wake-up call

Combine something like this with something with the lethality of Ebola and you're talking about a civilization ending pandemic
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    grey joggers sales have probably plummeted due to the virus

Originally Posted by beansieweansie View Post
    grey joggers sales have probably plummeted due to the virus
    Yeah Lol, but as I say just gottan on with them Lol

Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    No but this should be a wake-up call

Combine something like this with something with the lethality of Ebola and you're talking about a civilization ending pandemic
    Maybe some day but corona doesnt seem to be the one.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People will be sick of the fake hysteria in 3 weeks at most. Then it will be like it never happened. Except on the news of course where they will still push the narrative until the elections.

Jot down where you saw it first.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

I don't wish death on you braw, but I know tons of people in your chart age-wise and loads are concerned they'll get it - EVEN if their chances are weak

You must be a rank-idiot to not be scared even 1 or 2%!!!

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think so either

But it's doing a great job of showing the insane fragility of modern society
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    People will be sick of the fake hysteria in 3 weeks at most. Then it will be like it never happened. Except on the news of course where they will still push the narrative until the elections.

Jot down where you saw it first.
    People are fed up now - but it's still happening!!