Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Have Banks/Home Loan Providers Announced Pandemic Allowances At All?

I dont mean in specific cases of sickness.
    I mean general allowances as seen in the business world where businesses are starting to close as a precaution or running on skeleton staffs for a period of time.
    With all the efforts by government to contain the virus, have banks offered any relief period on home loans (in general)?
    Would seem odd not to, considering the importance of stopping the spread and the allready implemented barring of certain travel and closing of businesses.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To add to my point, the Australian Prime Minister just announced, from Monday, all non-essential events with 500 or more attendees are to be cancelled.
    That's a lot of jobs.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

Incels and autists dont own homes so who cares right?

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have in Italy