Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you go to Asmed for your surgery? I went there for my most recent one and was suitably impressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinnybigballs0 View Post
    did You shampoo and condition your hair everyday growing up?
    Nah, maybe every 3-4-5 days, def not anything crazy

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Do you feel being this obsessed with your looks translates to greater happiness brah?

Srs question.
    I get with hotter women, I have way more respect, no one ****s with me, I got tons of acquaintances I can call "friends" using most peoples standards.

You habituate fo sho, but I try to be grateful.

Happiness is salient and fleeting tho, it comes and goes and having talked to lots of hi lvl individuals, they say the same thing. My set point is a lot higher and I experience tons of good emotions daily tho.

Happiness is just not the main priority for me, nor is it 100% feasible tbh, too high energy, too motivated and too into self improvement to rest on my laurels.

Basically, I'm pretty happy w my happiness, only 1 thing weighs me down rn, but that's a personal choice and I take ownership of it. Well not really or entirely, but I try to where I can.

Originally Posted by c0vid19 View Post
    well i get yer from a rich family. spending yer extra cash on TReaTment. but most of us are plebs. stop talking in some foreign speak and be normal.
    Go be poor elsewhere

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Did you go to Asmed for your surgery? I went there for my most recent one and was suitably impressed.

Yep, too many surgeries daily tho, but clinic and people were great.

You got an amazing result too, gonna be hoping my 2nd one which I guess is cancelled for now (till a month or two) goes as well!

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Basically, I'm pretty happy w my happiness, only 1 thing weighs me down rn, but that's a personal choice and I take ownership of it. Well not really or entirely, but I try to where I can.
    And that 1 thing is?

Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you had a very talented surgeon. I have seen celebrities that probably spent 5X as much as you did for a really chitty plug job (see: Kevin James). Your surgeon seamlessly blended your grafts into a youthful head of natural looking hair. My sincere congrats to you
    7 foot tall crew checking in

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post

thats insane, I remember your older thread, how many HTs and how many grafts in each?

I think you were also on retin-a, what else you using?

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    And that 1 thing is?

LMAO

Originally Posted by Roidmonster55 View Post
    OP you had a very talented surgeon. I have seen celebrities that probably spent 5X as much as you did for a really chitty plug job (see: Kevin James). Your surgeon seamlessly blended your grafts into a youthful head of natural looking hair. My sincere congrats to you
    Yeah not sure how much is the surgeon v genetics, I really do wonder.

Thanks for the compliment.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    FAQ (PICS BELOW THE FAQ):

Cost/grafts/doctor:
    $2.5euro per graft with Koray Erdogan 3300 grafts (8.5k total Euro)

Did it hurt?
    No, unless you are hyper sensitive to pain or a pussy, if you lift, you've probably had worse injuries and felt more pain from being sore. Also if you live, you've felt more psychological pain than anything ud feel during a HT. It itched more than it hurt for about a weekish.

Would I recommend the doctor?
    Yes and no, when I went they were doing 8+ HT daily, the problem is the people doing them are not as experienced as the doctor, so you are kinda rolling the dice. However, I hear this has now changed, but 2.5euro is a lot to be paying for that. Contact Erdogan yourself and ask him how many HT he is doing now

Who would you recommend in Turkey or around the world?
    Juan Couto=HT GOD
    Freitas=basically Juan 2.0
    Bisanga I've heard good things about
    In Turkey, Levant Acar seems to be getting great results, Hakan Doganay is a great option and Erdogan will always do good things

I don't know American, English, Canadian or Strayan or western european docs, don't bother asking me as I legit don't know

My suggestion is if you are looking at a HT, contact MATTDOMINANCE (yt/insta) and book a consultation with him and see what he says

Hair quality/balding pattern
    7-8 Slavic, not as good as Meds, but not as bad as some western europeans...pretty good....NW2.5 slavic balding pattern

Is everyone a good HT candidate?
    Most will do fine, how good you do is up to genetics, see:

Are you on finasteride?
    Yes, since the surgery

How happy are you with the surgery?
    7.5-8, I am going back in 2 weeks to get another 1k-1.5k w Doganay and then getting a hair tattoo on my scalp as under the harshest lighting you can see some of my scalp area if you stand perfectly. This is because I am a perfectionist and I don't do anything to do it at a 7-8 level, GOAT or go home. This is my mentality, I think 99% of people would be over the moon with my results

What is your long term hair loss strategy?
    Finasteride and I will probably have another 2-3k more grafts left from the back of my head, beard and chest hair that can be implanted if need be. However, hair cloning is basically around the corner and I foresee the 20s being a decade of massive innovation so I am not afraid to "go for it" now and let the chips fall where they may, hair cloning means I basically need a few hairs and I'm gucci, it may cost 100k+ IDGAF. Worst case scenario, everything goes to **** and I have to shave it and I will either get a hair piece or just be bald.

Would you recommend a hair transplant to others?
    I am not a doctor, always seek professional counsel, I am just giving my opinion as a non-medical professional.

Provided you go to a GOOD doctor, cosmetic surgery is nothing something to **** around with and cheap out on, if you go to a ****ty doc and get **** results you DESERVE IT. Hair is very important for me personally, I view it as a long term investment, something I "wear" 24/7 unlike specific clothing items where people may spend a few K every year and basically spend more in 2-3 years than I spent on my HT on something disposable, same thing with even a car, it is not 247 use like your hair.

People can do whatever they want, be bald if you want to IDGAF, but simultaneously I'm not going to shy away from posting most attractive lists which don't lie (always NW1+ men), talking about google results (no bald men in most attractive men google) or discussing historical facts about hair meaning a potent and powerful man, if you truly don't care about being bald this shouldn't bother you. So yes, I whole heatedly recommend it to every man, IMO even a bad one is better than balding, but that's a personal aesthetic opinion.

You looked good bald, shoulda just shaved it:
    8k euros is nothing to me for something I wear 24/7, oddly this is what other men at the clinic said about my bald head, there were two prime birds (7-8 20-25) that worked there that I asked where they preferred me: NW2vious or baldvious, they immediately said hair. Take it for what it's worth

Where can I learn more about hair loss, hair transplants and hair care?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbf...zB1CeL0XkQ3fWA

This channel is helping out guys with hair loss and helps them find the most reliable hair transplant doctors and clinics worldwide!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz...pIfMG3w/videos

Visit my website!! www.Hairliciously.com

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/

RESULTS:

PICS OF PROCESS BELOW
    Am totally past Jelly AF mate - so so cool

Immense fairs to u here G!

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yep, too many surgeries daily tho, but clinic and people were great.

You got an amazing result too, gonna be hoping my 2nd one which I guess is cancelled for now (till a month or two) goes as well!
    This knocks at least 25/27 years off you in the extreme bro,may-be even 30 Srs!

Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000)

LMAO

Yeah not sure how much is the surgeon v genetics, I really do wonder.

Thanks for the compliment.
    Ultimately they go hand in hand. You were fortunate enough to have good donor hair, but put that in the hands of a chitty surgeon and you have a disaster. I would tell you to look up “Ken doll hair transplants”, but since you are on the front lines of the industry you probably know exactly what I’m talking about.

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Am totally past Jelly AF mate - so so cool

Immense fairs to u here G!
    Gotta get past the jelly.

Immense fairs to you as well my bro!

Based, keeps my hair and shortens my depression span, BASED!

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    nice OP.

Please stay on medication so you don't lose anymore.

OP why didn't you consider any top US surgeons like Konior or Hasson & Wong?
    I will.

I did not:
    2-3x cost
    2 hour travel time v entire day

Do they even get better results than Erdogan? Geniunely curious

Ultimately they go hand in hand. You were fortunate enough to have good donor hair, but put that in the hands of a chitty surgeon and you have a disaster. I would tell you to look up “Ken doll hair transplants”, but since you are on the front lines of the industry you probably know exactly what I’m talking about.
    That's true, aren't they going to the best surgeons or do high cost american ones suck (or can they as a concept)?

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    went from troglodyte filth to King among Kings
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

That's true, aren't they going to the best surgeons or do high cost american ones suck (or can they as a concept)?
    I think the industry as a whole has come a long way, me using the celebrities as an example may have been a bit unfair on my part. Celebs like Charlie Sheen, Arnold, Kevin James, Tom Arnold, Jimmy Kimmel, all had transplants when the industry was relatively new and your surgeon selection was a bit limited.

About 10 years ago, the UK was notorious for bad hair restoration surgeons and the better ones were known for being in the US and Sweden.

Also, to be fair again, not everyone that goes to a surgeon comes with good donor hair. Some surgeons are stuck using guys’ chest hair, back hair, and even pubes as donor hair, so that basically guarantees a chitty looking transplant regardless of the surgeon’s abilities.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dahmn. Thank God I'm not balding.

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op looks 3 years old now

Op would you send me €2-3k? You would change my life.

YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YuGiOhBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks good man.

How old are you and what age did you first notice balding?

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    went from troglodyte filth to King among Kings

I think the industry as a whole has come a long way, me using the celebrities as an example may have been a bit unfair on my part. Celebs like Charlie Sheen, Arnold, Kevin James, Tom Arnold, Jimmy Kimmel, all had transplants when the industry was relatively new and your surgeon selection was a bit limited.

About 10 years ago, the UK was notorious for bad hair restoration surgeons and the better ones were known for being in the US and Sweden.

Also, to be fair again, not everyone that goes to a surgeon comes with good donor hair. Some surgeons are stuck using guys’ chest hair, back hair, and even pubes as donor hair, so that basically guarantees a chitty looking transplant regardless of the surgeon’s abilities.
    Good to see the progress, in 5-10 years we're gonna be doing hair cloning anyways, so that's why I'm opting for a 2nd one as well.

Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    dahmn. Thank God I'm not balding.
    I agree, count your blessings fo sho, if I get 1 more NW0 person to be happy, that's a good deed.

Originally Posted by Hnbn1 View Post
    Op looks 3 years old now

Op would you send me €2-3k? You would change my life.
    What do you need it for?

Originally Posted by YuGiOhBrah View Post
    looks good man.

How old are you and what age did you first notice balding?
    Late 20s, always been NW1ish since 18, mid 20s started to get slightly worse.

no avi supremacy faketaxidriver's Avatar
    faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Btw ditch the oral fina and get on something else for maintenance.
    why should he just because it didn't work for you? there's no legit affordable alternative to fin yet

TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn good my guy!

I’m wondering how much of a difference does Finasteride topical make vs oral make. I know both has an impact systematically but I’ve also heard it’s not as much with topical... or maybe it’s not as potent?

Either way I live right around the way from a doc who administers topical:

https://www.hairtx.com/hair-restorat...s/formula-82f/

but I’m too chicken chit to try it out lmao

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Konior has a 1+ year waiting list because he's so good. He's considered the best HT surgeon in the world.
    I thought it was Couto, but I'll check him out, ty for the info and the names. I'll be looking into them.

Originally Posted by TkHomie View Post
    Damn good my guy!

I’m wondering how much of a difference does Finasteride topical make vs oral make. I know both has an impact systematically but I’ve also heard it’s not as much with topical... or maybe it’s not as potent?

Either way I live right around the way from a doc who administers topical:

https://www.hairtx.com/hair-restorat...s/formula-82f/

but I’m too chicken chit to try it out lmao
    I think topical isn't as good rn,but there's some good stuffin the pipeline I hear. Italian stuff w a b iirc, can't remember exact name, go to hairlosstalk (in op) and ull find em.

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP, you have a very nice body too (no homo), do you take creatine ?

GJ on the hair, bald guys are copping hard and mirin hard af hence why they are jelly lmao.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate it my guy, I fully agree, 8k is legit nothing. joke time tbh, people spend that money on vacays in 2 years, what does a vacay give you long term? exactly!

1/3, you're making progress
    agreed and if I ever needed one I’d have zero issue doing it, it’s a lifetime thing if done correctly and really makes a massive difference

Originally Posted by AdamSMW View Post
    Hey OP, you have a very nice body too (no homo), do you take creatine ?

GJ on the hair, bald guys are copping hard and mirin hard af hence why they are jelly lmao.
    Natty, I'm nothing crazy irl, just broad shoulders and narrow waist.

Pretty much entirely pos thread tbh, thank you tho sir!

Originally Posted by ThatGuy950 View Post
    agreed and if I ever needed one I’d have zero issue doing it, it’s a lifetime thing if done correctly and really makes a massive difference
    Exactly, life ROI on a HT is crazy.

Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skirrel View Post
    SLAYER

those results are very good op

btw, what was the timeline like, from the time you sent Erdogan's staff an inquiry email, to the time you had surgery? What additional steps took place in between?
    OP plz answer my question brochacho

Originally Posted by Skirrel View Post
    OP plz answer my question brochacho
    My apologies didn't see it.

They got back to me pretty much right away iirc, might be diff now, did research for a month or two, then I took the plunge.

I decide on what I want to do and do it, I knew a guy at the same time who wanted to do it. A yearlater, he still wants to do it, told him bout my 2nd HT, he said he's gonna come, yeah not happening lol (I mean in terms of him buying a ticket and booking the HT)

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Homie you were the chit back in ‘95! Was wondering what happened to you...

Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Homie you were the chit back in ‘95! Was wondering what happened to you...

Slaying since 95 8))))))))))))

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn you're a legit chad
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke