Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool 1 Year Hair Transplant Progress

FAQ (PICS BELOW THE FAQ):

Cost/grafts/doctor:
    $2.5euro per graft with Koray Erdogan 3300 grafts (8.5k total Euro)

Did it hurt?
    No, unless you are hyper sensitive to pain or a pussy, if you lift, you've probably had worse injuries and felt more pain from being sore. Also if you live, you've felt more psychological pain than anything ud feel during a HT. It itched more than it hurt for about a weekish.

Would I recommend the doctor?
    Yes and no, when I went they were doing 8+ HT daily, the problem is the people doing them are not as experienced as the doctor, so you are kinda rolling the dice. However, I hear this has now changed, but 2.5euro is a lot to be paying for that. Contact Erdogan yourself and ask him how many HT he is doing now

Who would you recommend in Turkey or around the world?
    Juan Couto=HT GOD
    Freitas=basically Juan 2.0
    Bisanga I've heard good things about
    In Turkey, Levant Acar seems to be getting great results, Hakan Doganay is a great option and Erdogan will always do good things

I don't know American, English, Canadian or Strayan or western european docs, don't bother asking me as I legit don't know

My suggestion is if you are looking at a HT, contact MATTDOMINANCE (yt/insta) and book a consultation with him and see what he says

Hair quality/balding pattern
    7-8 Slavic, not as good as Meds, but not as bad as some western europeans...pretty good....NW2.5 slavic balding pattern

Is everyone a good HT candidate?
    Most will do fine, how good you do is up to genetics, see:

Are you on finasteride?
    Yes, since the surgery

How happy are you with the surgery?
    7.5-8, I am going back in 2 weeks to get another 1k-1.5k w Doganay and then getting a hair tattoo on my scalp as under the harshest lighting you can see some of my scalp area if you stand perfectly. This is because I am a perfectionist and I don't do anything to do it at a 7-8 level, GOAT or go home. This is my mentality, I think 99% of people would be over the moon with my results

What is your long term hair loss strategy?
    Finasteride and I will probably have another 2-3k more grafts left from the back of my head, beard and chest hair that can be implanted if need be. However, hair cloning is basically around the corner and I foresee the 20s being a decade of massive innovation so I am not afraid to "go for it" now and let the chips fall where they may, hair cloning means I basically need a few hairs and I'm gucci, it may cost 100k+ IDGAF. Worst case scenario, everything goes to **** and I have to shave it and I will either get a hair piece or just be bald.

Would you recommend a hair transplant to others?
    I am not a doctor, always seek professional counsel, I am just giving my opinion as a non-medical professional.

Provided you go to a GOOD doctor, cosmetic surgery is nothing something to **** around with and cheap out on, if you go to a ****ty doc and get **** results you DESERVE IT. Hair is very important for me personally, I view it as a long term investment, something I "wear" 24/7 unlike specific clothing items where people may spend a few K every year and basically spend more in 2-3 years than I spent on my HT on something disposable, same thing with even a car, it is not 247 use like your hair.

People can do whatever they want, be bald if you want to IDGAF, but simultaneously I'm not going to shy away from posting most attractive lists which don't lie (always NW1+ men), talking about google results (no bald men in most attractive men google) or discussing historical facts about hair meaning a potent and powerful man, if you truly don't care about being bald this shouldn't bother you. So yes, I whole heatedly recommend it to every man, IMO even a bad one is better than balding, but that's a personal aesthetic opinion.

You looked good bald, shoulda just shaved it:
    8k euros is nothing to me for something I wear 24/7, oddly this is what other men at the clinic said about my bald head, there were two prime birds (7-8 20-25) that worked there that I asked where they preferred me: NW2vious or baldvious, they immediately said hair. Take it for what it's worth

Where can I learn more about hair loss, hair transplants and hair care?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbf...zB1CeL0XkQ3fWA

This channel is helping out guys with hair loss and helps them find the most reliable hair transplant doctors and clinics worldwide!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz...pIfMG3w/videos

Visit my website!! www.Hairliciously.com

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/

RESULTS:

PICS OF PROCESS BELOW
    Last edited by NVious; 03-13-2020 at 12:05 AM.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Big pix incoming, prepare for me to look into your soul:

Tfw too smart to go bald

Joanna be my waifu

xD

Who's this Uzbekistani sick kunt

Weeks after

2-3 months in (ugly duckling phase, grafts fall out)

BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradPlitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mirin. don't need the caps anymore brah

Goonvious

cholovious

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats, OP. If the reaper ever comes for my goods then I’ll be doing the same thing. Can’t put a price tag on great hair.
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DevilMayRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sent you a PM OP....BTW you look like a legit slayer now.

Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Lastrepbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    GJDM mirin. Maybe I'll have to look into it one day. Getting too much forehead exposure gnomsayin? I don't think I would need anything too extensive. Just a hair line restoration to have if come down about a couple centimeters.

Gives me hope, OP. Thanks
    We're all gonna make it brahs

Originally Posted by BradPlitt View Post
    Mirin. don't need the caps anymore brah
    Ty bro, hah still rock the snap backs like a foo tho!

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Congrats, OP. If the reaper ever comes for my goods then I’ll be doing the same thing. Can’t put a price tag on great hair.
    Thank you good sir and I fully agree with you. There are certain things we use so much, you need to be for great quality (headphones, computers, for some it's cars, shoes etc), but hair is above everything.

Originally Posted by DevilMayRage View Post
    Sent you a PM OP....BTW you look like a legit slayer now.
    Thx mang, I answered.

Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ragnerlothbrok is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    actually doing the complete opposite lol.. ive been getting laser hair removal on my head for the past 4 months but this was after i was told by a top high surgogen in canada that i wasnt suitable due to low doner hair (nw5-6) even offered to pay 25k but thank god he was a honest surgoen

Originally Posted by Lastrepbrah View Post
    GJDM mirin. Maybe I'll have to look into it one day. Getting too much forehead exposure gnomsayin? I don't think I would need anything too extensive. Just a hair line restoration to have if come down about a couple centimeters.

Gives me hope, OP. Thanks
    Preciate it, yeah def having more tools in the toolbox is good.

Originally Posted by Ragnerlothbrok View Post
    fin for life.. estrogen.. nty
    Provided there isn't better medication (there will be), topical fin is coming out soon, been on it a year no changes in anything, my xp ofc.

BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BloodFireDeath is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for later
    myron
    repped for posting pics without bs

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow now I kinda get why some people cry and fish themselves when they go bald. You definitely don't have the skull to rock a buzzed/bald look. Look 10x better with hair.
    Last edited by AK5426; 03-13-2020 at 12:28 AM.

PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did you get it done in turkey?
    not a phaggot

bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good salesman
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000) phaginator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fcking in.

Looking like a neandertal, shiiiiit.

Swelling will go away fast. Heard many good things about ASMED.

Btw ditch the oral fina and get on something else for maintenance.

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol your guy ****ed your **** up. your temple areas still look thin at the roots

sorry op but tour is still over

look 10x better with hair though

would not pull out no homer
    High test crew

Suicide Girls Crew

Lucious Latina Crew

Reppin smackcity of piss son

DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DSTEE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good chit. Told my gf I'd take a hair transplant if I ever started losing it. She said no way and that it looks bad. Then I showed her this pic and she completely changed her mind

For others: Take a NOTE on what you consume (drink, eat, supplements) for when you are losing hair. I noticed at times after shower I had hair loss while others I had none, stuff like chips, certain frozen food etc was 100% the cause of it. Just try and see for yourself

ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    You definitely don't have the skull to rock a buzzed/bald look. Look 10x better with hair.
    Understatement of the year ^^^^

Congrats OP! When I was in Saudi, all them guys were heading off to Istanbul for this as soon as they could afford it...
    Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby

Registered User AddictiveMuscle's Avatar
    AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good man! great results. my entire family is bald. Red foreman, george costanza type. Will battle it out with the reaper for hair in the future. Good to know that you can get some great results.

Thanks for the information for future reference! gotta stay safe and know know where to get all the stuff to get done properly. hair isn't something you can put a price tag on along with health.

The guy you love to hate. SickKuntz's Avatar
    SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good results.

Nevertheless you could have lowered the hairline more, especially at the temples/sides.

Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    in for later
    myron
    repped for posting pics without bs
    Thx brah

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    Wow now I kinda get why some people cry and fish themselves when they go bald. You definitely don't have the skull to rock a buzzed/bald look. Look 10x better with hair.
    Nobody does, who are you gonna say Lebron, Stratham and the Rock? So 3/3.5 billion?

Name me 35, I'll be impressed.

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    did you get it done in turkey?
    Yes, by president Erdogan, I mean Koray Erdogan

Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    good salesman
    Ty, wanna buy some grafts?

Originally Posted by phaginator View Post
    Fcking in.

Looking like a neandertal, shiiiiit.

Swelling will go away fast. Heard many good things about ASMED.

Btw ditch the oral fina and get on something else for maintenance.
    Been on it a year, so far so good

Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    lol your guy ****ed your **** up. your temple areas still look thin at the roots

sorry op but tour is still over

look 10x better with hair though

would not pull out no homer
    Am I really that ugly? You'd have sex with me?

Descension confirmed

Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    Good chit. Told my gf I'd take a hair transplant if I ever started losing it. She said no way and that it looks bad. Then I showed her this pic and she completely changed her mind

For others: Take a NOTE on what you consume (drink, eat, supplements) for when you are losing hair. I noticed at times after shower I had hair loss while others I had none, stuff like chips, certain frozen food etc was 100% the cause of it. Just try and see for yourself
    99.9% of people should be listened to .1% of the time, no one has any idea about anything.

Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Understatement of the year ^^^^

Congrats OP! When I was in Saudi, all them guys were heading off to Istanbul for this as soon as they could afford it...
    Gl gl brah, hope it goes well for you.

Originally Posted by AddictiveMuscle View Post
    Looking good man! great results. my entire family is bald. Red foreman, george costanza type. Will battle it out with the reaper for hair in the future. Good to know that you can get some great results.

Thanks for the information for future reference! gotta stay safe and know know where to get all the stuff to get done properly. hair isn't something you can put a price tag on along with health.
    I agree, honestly seeing as u have a good physique I know you make good money, I'd suggest booking with Couto if you see it being an issue 2-3 years down the line, his wait time is 18 months rn.

Originally Posted by SickKuntz View Post
    Good results.

Nevertheless you could have lowered the hairline more, especially at the temples/sides.
    Originally he wanted to do 24-2800 lmfao, I told him hell no, I told him to do the max, 3350 it was.

I agree with you though hence why I'm going back for another 1-1.5k.

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Thx brah

Nobody does, who are you gonna say Lebron, Stratham and the Rock? So 3/3.5 billion?

Name me 35, I'll be impressed.

Yes, by president Erdogan, I mean Koray Erdogan

Ty, wanna buy some grafts?

Been on it a year, so far so good

Am I really that ugly? You'd have sex with me?

Descension confirmed

99.9% of people should be listened to .1% of the time, no one has any idea about anything.

Gl gl brah, hope it goes well for you.

I agree, honestly seeing as u have a good physique I know you make good money, I'd suggest booking with Couto if you see it being an issue 2-3 years down the line, his wait time is 18 months rn.

Originally he wanted to do 24-2800 lmfao, I told him hell no, I told him to do the max, 3350 it was.

I agree with you though hence why I'm going back for another 1-1.5k.
    I'm just ****ing with you brah, most transplants look like **** in front , surprised they can look this good.

the side I brush my hair from looks a little thin right in the very corner of my hairline but its not really noticeable yet. I have to point it out for most people to notice.its stayed mostly the same for the las 2-3 years.

the other side is fine so I'm thinking about getting my barber to cut it so I can brush it from my other side. as a fellow good looking bruh you have my condolences fighting the reaper. hair is life. I was gonna hop on finasteride but this thread has me rethinking it when it comes time.

my brother has a Norwood 4.5-5 at 18 already so I'm sure my time is coming. eventually.
    High test crew

Suicide Girls Crew

Lucious Latina Crew

Reppin smackcity of piss son

PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PowerPal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it safe for someone with a Greek last name to go to turkey for a HT? I heard they hate Greek people a lot (dunno if it's true) scared they might botch it on purpose
    not a phaggot

Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    I'm just ****ing with you brah, most transplants look like **** in front , surprised they can look this good.

the side I brush my hair from looks a little thin right in the very corner of my hairline but its not really noticeable yet. I have to point it out for most people to notice.its stayed mostly the same for the las 2-3 years.

the other side is fine so I'm thinking about getting my barber to cut it so I can brush it from my other side. as a fellow good looking bruh you have my condolences fighting the reaper. hair is life. I was gonna hop on finasteride but this thread has me rethinking it when it comes time.

my brother has a Norwood 4.5-5 at 18 already so I'm sure my time is coming. eventually.
    Gl bruh

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    is it safe for someone with a Greek last name to go to turkey for a HT? I heard they hate Greek people a lot (dunno if it's true) scared they might botch it on purpose
    I highly doubt it bro, but if you want I'm sure there's good docs in Straya, I just don't think the average Turk GAF. Esp not doctors or people that make money from other countries.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ragnerlothbrok View Post
    actually doing the complete opposite lol.. ive been getting laser hair removal on my head for the past 4 months but this was after i was told by a top high surgogen in canada that i wasnt suitable due to low doner hair (nw5-6) even offered to pay 25k but thank god he was a honest surgoen
    Embrace it my friend.
    MAGA

Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Merovingian11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These HT surgeons need to approach it more artistically, the guy in the vid in OP is talking about making the front hairline more dense so it's not see through as if it's better where what they need to do is introduce hairs in a gradient to make it look more natural.

When you see a stark hairline like that guy in the video it just screams fake.
    Kryptonite Crew

Originally Posted by Merovingian11 View Post
    These HT surgeons need to approach it more artistically, the guy in the vid in OP is talking about making the front hairline more dense so it's not see through as if it's better where what they need to do is introduce hairs in a gradient to make it look more natural.

When you see a stark hairline like that guy in the video it just screams fake.
    That has to do with individual hair density, there is nothing to be done about that, that's why I'm getting a hair tattoo on my scalp after my 2nd HT. It comes down to skin color and your hair density, not the surgeon (generally speaking).

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good mane. No sides from finasteride? I tried to halt my hairloss a few years ago and took it but the moment I started to notice my cum being watery, I said fuk it and shaved that chit off. Regardless, mirin
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    Looking good mane. No sides from finasteride? I tried to halt my hairloss a few years ago and took it but the moment I started to notice my cum being watery, I said fuk it and shaved that chit off. Regardless, mirin
    None, I donno man, sometimes I think people get shock sides, but it's your body, I def don't wanna tell you what to do. Personally I had 0, I tend to be pretty impervious to drugs in terms of good and bad sides in general.

W.e works I guess, but yeah 1 year on and 0 sides.

juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorspesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had my hair transplant a month ago (3200 grafts) and I’m so hoping mine ends up like yours

On fin 1mg and minox topical daily

Feeling impatient for results already