Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Under Coronavirus Lockdown, need a full body home routine.

Hello, as the title says, I'm currently on Coronavirus lockdown in Denmark and for the next 2 week's at least I must work out totally at home and I was hoping to slow down the loss of muscle during this time I can't go to the gym. So could anyone recommend some good home workout routines which I can use to hit if possible, all the muscle groups?

Besides a 4 kilo kettle ball, I otherwise have no home equipment.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.amazon.com/Convict-Condi.../dp/0938045768

OK, the description is a bit full of it "...In maximum security, the predator preys on the weak like we breathe air. Intimidation is the daily currency. You either become a..." Blah blah blah, ignore that BS but the rest of the book is what you need.

If I get in Corona isolation (feels like only a matter of time ), I'm getting a copy of that book myself, and will be working on learning pistol squats

Good luck

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Convict-Condi.../dp/0938045768

OK, the description is a bit full of it "...In maximum security, the predator preys on the weak like we breathe air. Intimidation is the daily currency. You either become a..." Blah blah blah, ignore that BS but the rest of the book is what you need.

If I get in Corona isolation (feels like only a matter of time ), I'm getting a copy of that book myself, and will be working on learning pistol squats

Good luck
    wow that's a good material

OP, if you don't have any weights, that's it.

But hopefully you can find dip/pullup station somewhere outside and do them, also lots of various pushups. Also, figure out how to do inverted rows somewhere outside.

with that KB you have, btw, you could do high frenquency, high volume, high reps lateral/rear delt raises.

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Convict conditioning is good as mentioned

Check out r/bodyweightfitness routines too

"Never Gymless" by Ross Enamait

"Dinosaur bodyweight training" by Brooks Kubik is really good with tons of exercises. Some super challenging stuff even if you're strong in the gym
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

If there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming in the other direction

Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqweebo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool, thanks for all the good advice.

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HeMB View Post
    wow that's a good material

OP, if you don't have any weights, that's it.

But hopefully you can find dip/pullup station somewhere outside and do them, also lots of various pushups. Also, figure out how to do inverted rows somewhere outside.

with that KB you have, btw, you could do high frequency, high volume, high reps lateral/rear delt raises.
    In my house my stairs don't have an under stairs cupboard so I can get my legs underneath them and use a bit of rope looped behind a few banisters to do inverted rows. I tried just holding the rope in a hammer grip (hard) and making loops for handles where I put some fatgripz on the loops. It wasn't very good - but it might be an option or you if you have to. I've also done them under a sturdy table in the past (short side not long side), but has to be pretty solid to be safe. Dips possibly chairs can be used if they are solid enough.

One thing I personally don't like is pike pushups to work on OHP (as I'm too weak and uncoordinated to do handstand pushups without risking breaking my neck), but they may be my best option for substitute OHP.

Good luck

pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsicola123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not just buy some db, a bench and a pullup bar and do DB fierce 5 full body 4x/week ?
    I think that would be better/easier than body weight calisthetics that can lead to injuries since most people never did them before.
    It would be easier to progress aswell

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pepsicola123 View Post
    Why not just buy some db, a bench and a pullup bar and do DB fierce 5 full body 4x/week ?
    I think that would be better/easier than body weight calisthetics that can lead to injuries since most people never did them before.
    It would be easier to progress aswell
    For me personally, bodyweight training is superior (for the upper body at least).

You're very right about the injury risk though. If you have poor mobility and weak joints/tendons like most gymcels you're off to snap city if you try advanced calisthenics exercises
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

If there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming in the other direction

Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100) Advice1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sqweebo View Post
    Hello, as the title says, I'm currently on Coronavirus lockdown in Denmark and for the next 2 week's at least I must work out totally at home and I was hoping to slow down the loss of muscle during this time I can't go to the gym. So could anyone recommend some good home workout routines which I can use to hit if possible, all the muscle groups?

Besides a 4 kilo kettle ball, I otherwise have no home equipment.

Hey Brother look.. Find a bar where u can do dips and Pullups in a Park.. If theres no dip bar then try this out... Twice a week... Upper body : Pullups + pushups 4x10 (1:30 rest), now only bench dips 4x12 (if not a bar where u can do dips) now CHINUPS + diamond pushups 4x10

Originally Posted by Advice1998 View Post
    Hey Brother look.. Find a bar where u can do dips and Pullups in a Park.. ...
    I think he confined to home for 2 weeks,!

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 03-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pike Push Up for Delts
    Hindu Push Up for Core
    Inverted Rows for Back
    Diamond Push Ups for Chest/Triceps
    Planche Push Up for Biceps

I think this is good bro

Legs would be

Squats, Lunges, Calf Raises,

Getting a pull up bar would make bodyweight training a 100x more effective tho
    Starting: 6'4 170lbs

Current: 6'4 210lbs

16 years old

Registered User placentalprevia's Avatar
    placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could also get a TRX

Sebastian367 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do at home 15 min workout that burns fat. There are lots of on Youtube. I am doing exercises in my property in Italy and my favorite one is Tammy Hembrow's. First time I did this work out I could't walk for two days. It is indeed effective.