Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So am I over reacting...Corona

I have several hockey games left.

Thinking of throwing the towel in on the season as just part of minimizing my exposure to others. Knowing the guys that run this events I dont think they will cancel, unless the city shuts the rinks down. Maybe my knee can go out again .

Its a lot of close proximity to other guys, in the too small change room, on the bench, on the ice, usually afterwards many of us go get a beer at the pub down the street. Even if I bring my own water bottle there is no guarantee that someone else wont use it when I am not on the bench. Some of the other players have been recently back from trips to other parts of the country, to Toronto (the nearest large city), and some of the guys have been south: Florida, Mexico, Central America...Caribbean...etc

There is a quarantine area close by where they are the bringing cruise ship passengers, and others who have returned from the affected areas in other countries, one actually tested positive. Some of the guys work at this DND location. Otherwise there are no other reported cases in the area. I think we are at around 100+ or so across country right now.

If the NBA is cancelling.....

What would you do?
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post

What would you do?
    Watch hockey on TV.

I would want to lessen the chances of my family getting it.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Each person has to weigh their own comfort with this situation.

I personally decided to stop going to the gym.

For me it comes down to doing the essential duties that require me to be around the public like work and limiting my exposure as much as possible.

A phantom knee injury might be an easy way out.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Odd... I was taking the opposite approach with gym. Go to the gym as much as possible while I can.
    If I were you I'd be going to hockey 8 days a week.. get it while you can.

(I'm not suggesting my logic is based on pure altruism, my wife isn't in great health, which is the logical flaw in my plan)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    I have several hockey games left.

Thinking of throwing the towel in on the season as just part of minimizing my exposure to others. Knowing the guys that run this events I dont think they will cancel, unless the city shuts the rinks down. Maybe my knee can go out again .

Its a lot of close proximity to other guys, in the too small change room, on the bench, on the ice, usually afterwards many of us go get a beer at the pub down the street. Even if I bring my own water bottle there is no guarantee that someone else wont use it when I am not on the bench. Some of the other players have been recently back from trips to other parts of the country, to Toronto (the nearest large city), and some of the guys have been south: Florida, Mexico, Central America...Caribbean...etc

There is a quarantine area close by where they are the bringing cruise ship passengers, and others who have returned from the affected areas in other countries, one actually tested positive. Some of the guys work at this DND location. Otherwise there are no other reported cases in the area. I think we are at around 100+ or so across country right now.

If the NBA is cancelling.....

What would you do?
    I would urge caution after listening to Dr Anthony Fauchi(sp?) yesterday on Capitol Hill.
    It says you are 54, and i just don't think that a couple games are worth your potential future and lungs.
    You can play next year.....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canada population 37,590,000
    confirmed corona virus cases 118
    corona virus deaths 1

I would say right now, you are over reacting.

Unless of course you have one of the listed underlying illnesses that make you more vulnerable, or you live with someone that does.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Canada population 37,590,000
    confirmed corona virus cases 118
    corona virus deaths 1

I would say right now, you are over reacting.

Unless of course you have one of the listed underlying illnesses that make you more vulnerable, or you live with someone that does.

These figures mean little considering some people can be infected for weeks before exhibiting signs meanwhile infecting others, additionally some cases are so mild some people don't even notice it. That's the perfect vehicle to transmit this virus.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    These figures mean little considering some people can be infected for weeks before exhibiting signs meanwhile infecting others, additionally some cases are so mild some people don't even notice it. That's the perfect vehicle to transmit this virus.
    so why be scared of a virus that is so mild you don't even know you have it?

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Italy has 1000 recoveries and 1000 deaths.
    The other 20.000 infected can only go in these 2 camps.

It's not a matter of someone being scared. That would be selfish. It's the transmission to people with weakened immune systems and elderly that is bothersome.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep an eye on the R-naught (R0) rate of infection.

Normal flu R0 = 1 - 1 person can infect one other person
    Spanish flu R0 = 2 - 1 person can infect 2 others
    Corona R0=4 - 1 person can infect 4 others

you also have to take mortality rate into account. less than 1% of those who get the flu die. Corona mortality rate is 3%.

Past viruses like SARS, MERS, ebola, and Obama were blown out of proportion. So I get the attitude that many people have, "Oh.. this is being blown out of proportion." But math doesn't usually lie. I never fell for the past viruses hype. The cerveza, on the other hand, is exhibiting different patterns.

Italy just two weeks ago had the same stats as the US now.

Give it another 2 weeks. If he US has 1000 fatalities by then, then R naught and mortality rate are legit.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The people that died knew they had it.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    It's not a matter of someone being scared. That would be selfish. It's the transmission to people with weakened immune systems and elderly that is bothersome.
    100% agree

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Keep an eye on the R-naught (R0) rate of infection.

Normal flu R0 = 1 - 1 person can infect one other person
    Spanish flu R0 = 2 - 1 person can infect 2 others
    Corona R0=4 - 1 person can infect 4 others
    interested to read about this some more, source?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    interested to read about this some more, source?

Chris Martenson of Peak Prosperity has been discussing this in detail since the outbreak. Peak Prosperity is a financial channel on youtube but Chris is a doctor with a background in virologist. Check it out.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Chris Martenson of Peak Prosperity has been discussing this in detail since the outbreak. Peak Prosperity is a financial channel on youtube but Chris is a doctor with a background in virologist. Check it out.
    I listened to it yesterday and only about 20 min were good, the other Deer stuff was kind of boring unless you hunt.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My lady works as dental assistant, and her doctor asked her to look up a full biohazard suit. She was like, WTF you really thinking about walking in the clinic in full suit? And he said, what if someone who has covid-19, gets a tooth ache? So, doc wants to be able to help those as well. This is some dedication, quality I rarely see among medical professionals lately.

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    Italy has 1000 recoveries and 1000 deaths.
    The other 20.000 infected can only go in these 2 camps.
    That's not even the scary figure out of Italy in my opinion.

They were reporting that 60% of their confirmed cases needed hospitalization and 10% needed an ICU. There isn't enough hospital beds to support these kind of stats.

There was an interview from one of the doctors from Lombardi and he's saying how if you're over 70 with co-morbidities, you're basically low priority and may not get great treatment. If they go into arrest, not even attempting to resuscitate
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 225x13, 235x9, 250x5, 280x1
    Squat - 295x10, 340x5, 375x1
    Deadlift - 430x12, 450x9, 485x5, 515x1
    OHP - 150x11, 170x6, 185x2, 190x1
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 195 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=6

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    My lady works as dental assistant, and her doctor asked her to look up a full biohazard suit. She was like, WTF you really thinking about walking in the clinic in full suit? And he said, what if someone who has covid-19, gets a tooth ache? So, doc wants to be able to help those as well. This is some dedication, quality I rarely see among medical professionals lately.

Those on the front lines are true hero's imo.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I'm the tool of the Government, and industry too, for I'm destined to RULE and REGULATE YOU, I may be vile and pernicious
    But you can't look away
    I make you think I'm delicious
    With the stuff that I say
    I'm the best you can get
    Have you guessed me yet?
    I'm the slime oozin' out
    From your smartphone/tv set.

I am the slime from your radio, ozzin' along on your living room floor".