user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your feeling on open/poly relationships?

What are you feelings on couples who are in open or polyamorous relationships? It seems like younger people are into this. Whatcha think? It just seems like if you need another person then you are lacking something to not attract what you want.

Unless you just want a FWB, then what is the point in having a relationship as in moving in with someone, doing bf/gf things, etc?

I dont get open relationships..

1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** no

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not my thing but it's been a facet of human relationships since forever. Using the classic example, powerful men have always had a tendency to acquire multiple female partners. Powerful women less so, but certainly have done.

So obviously it can 'work' but very much depends on the people involved.

BTW zero fkn chance I'd share a woman I actually cared about.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    STRONGLY DISAGREE

If you want to sleep around just stay single.

Btw I see this a lot on tinder the past year or so. Open marriage, “ethically non-monogamous”, open relationships, “my wife knows I’m on here”’ “my wife lets me play with other women” etc.

Very common tinder profiles nowadays srs. Big change from couple of years ago when I never saw that.

dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it's perhaps possible it could work IF both parties absolutely believe in it and are ok with it.

Me personally? Absolutely not because I believe sex is an emotional deeply intimate activity that should only be shared between 2 committed people.

I do not believe poly is a healthy way of living but people do have different views to me, and if all parties involved are ok with it, then each to their own.

Jordan Peterson has a great take on casual sex, you can find it on youtube, I would also apply his logic to poly relationships.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't really care since people can do what they want sexually.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkforBrains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Degenerate.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it really a relationship if it's so called "open"?

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They aren't relationships.

The exclusivity and commitment is the entire point.

Usually you'll notice those types are very open about it. The usually want to discuss their "lifestyle" with you. Imo this is an attempt to convert you and justify what I consider ****ty, damaging behavior.
    "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post

Usually you'll notice those types are very open about it. The usually want to discuss their "lifestyle" with you. Imo this is an attempt to convert you and justify what I consider ****ty, damaging behavior.
    They always try to convert like Mormon or Jhovah's Witness

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The point in doing things as if you were a bf/gf with somebody is sex and intimacy.

For my experience both women and men crave this a LOT. Some girls will straight up be telling me they don't want a bf and tell me they go out with a guy in public and kiss yet this same girl is gonna go on a date with me.

It's like a way of saying quick and easy between two folks. Pretty cynical **** but women are just horrendous in attitude these days

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    STRONGLY DISAGREE

Btw I see this a lot on tinder the past year or so. Open marriage, “ethically non-monogamous”, open relationships, “my wife knows I’m on here”’ “my wife lets me play with other women” etc.

Very common tinder profiles nowadays srs. Big change from couple of years ago when I never saw that.
    I bet 90% of these are just people who don't want to have to conceal their wedding rings when fukking strange behind their spouse's back.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I bet 90% of these are just people who don't want to have to conceal their wedding rings when fukking strange behind their spouse's back.
    Idk it seems to really be something new. I’ve been on tinder for several years on and off and this past year suddenly it exploded with open marriage / “ethically non monogamous” / poly etc profiles. Cheating has been going on forever but these open marriage claims are new.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

My general observations of these "types" are the following, in no particular order:

• Non-commitment types, usually stemming from abandonment issues.

• Cluster-B candidates, that use the construct as a way to cover up their in a ability to empathize or connect to others in a meaningful way... hence their propensity to discuss or "sell" the idea to you (sometimes the idea of gaslighting and manipulating you into their ideas/perspectives... is more fun that the idea they propose and the whole reason they adopt this type of lifestyle)

• Extreme physical, social, sexual, or all the above abuse in critical threshold and adolescence, to where their sexual and social norms are so scrambled that try to "create and sell a new norm" to replace the ones the abuse stole or skewed in their minds.

I have yet to meet anyone involved in sexually deviant or non-traditional (from a scientific and reproductive context) relationship that did immediately scream "i have serious issues" and the longer you talk to and understand them... the more obvious it all becomes. SRS
    *Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    My general observations of these "types" are the following, in no particular order:

• Cluster-B candidates, that use the construct as a way to cover up their in a ability to empathize or connect to others in a meaningful way... hence their propensity to discuss or "sell" the idea to you (sometimes the idea of gaslighting and manipulating you into their ideas/perspectives... is more fun that the idea they propose and the whole reason they adopt this type of lifestyle)

• Extreme physical, social, sexual, or all the above abuse in critical threshold and adolescence, to where their sexual and social norms are so scrambled that try to "create and sell a new norm" to replace the ones the abuse stole or skewed in their minds.

I have yet to meet anyone involved in sexually deviant or non-traditional (from a scientific and reproductive context) relationship that did immediately scream "i have serious issues" and the longer you talk to and understand them... the more obvious it all becomes. SRS
    This.

The best part is how they act like you have a problem if you're not into their "lifestyle", like you're some sort of boring, vanilla prude who is judgmental.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-11-2020 at 11:04 PM.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find the lifestyle and the people I met that are into it absolutely disgusting.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    This.

The best part is how they act like you have a problem if you're not into their "lifestyle", like you're some sort of boring, vanilla prude who is judgmental.
    I've experienced this with a cluster B. And plenty of other male folks. In my eyes they're all damaged goods incapable of deep relationships but they wine and bish if I actually decide to say something like that to them.

Male folks into this have zero morals. Have no boundaries whatsoever and stare at me as if I was a guillable fool when I tell them I want to meet a good girl. They are just so far off that reality it's insane. Definitely going to betray you one day.

Women like this are damaged. Period. They are even worse then men in the sense they scream rape allegations and other things because they are infinitely bitter with the opposite sex

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no problem judging them. They are all either mentally ill or spiritually ill or both. I throw the alphabet people into the same category. Sexual degeneracy and a life spent in pursuit of the pleasures of the flesh are not a recipe for a happy and fulfilling life.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I have no problem judging them. They are all either mentally ill or spiritually ill or both. I throw the alphabet people into the same category. Sexual degeneracy and a life spent in pursuit of the pleasures of the flesh are not a recipe for a happy and fulfilling life.
    Agreed. Every single person within this type of lifestyle tends to have a very ugly appearance. Excess fat, makeup, etc. They always have too much of something physically.

Plus a lot of folks reason poly openness to maturity. Very ****ty.

Also most of my friends and neighbors have no problem I should add to poly or sexual openess. Rotten individuals with no passion or opinion

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    As one who used to spend a life spent in pleasures of the flesh I agree. I wasn't that happy back then and let my sex drive rule my actions. I used to think poly was the way to go as I couldn't imagine being faithful to one woman, although I never practiced it. Now that I'm older I see these people as damaged individuals who probably were molested as kids.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    As one who used to spend a life spent in pleasures of the flesh I agree. I wasn't that happy back then and let my sex drive rule my actions. I used to think poly was the way to go as I couldn't imagine being faithful to one woman, although I never practiced it. Now that I'm older I see these people as damaged individuals who probably were molested as kids.
    I'm pretty sure everyone tends to these things before reaching intellectual enlightenment be it by books or experience. I used to be all about going out at nights as well. But like I started at such a young age I grew bored of it quicker than my peers that just now have started going GOAT at life.

Have a comrade tell me I'm a fool for thinking I can hurt women by playing with their emotions in order to get laid. As in, acting as if I liked them seriously just to get laid afterwards. Same dude wanted me to travel to another state with him to work and study. He's a piece of **** and he has both parents and a way easier life then I ever had.

My father was a drug dealer and yet you got me over here wanting to be good all the time, and honest. Mother****ers acting as if I didn't know what I'm talking about when I criticize promisciouty and selfishness make me sick. I've probably had a way harder life then most assess out there deseperate to getting lays. And even now I just met a girl that doesn't want a bf and is cool with going to my house. It's clearly possible to fool around and getting laid without playing ass.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe with more of a longterm FWB than an actual wife/gf but can't envision it at this time.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone tends to these things before reaching intellectual enlightenment be it by books or experience. I used to be all about going out at nights as well. But like I started at such a young age I grew bored of it quicker than my peers that just now have started going GOAT at life.

Have a comrade tell me I'm a fool for thinking I can hurt women by playing with their emotions in order to get laid. As in, acting as if I liked them seriously just to get laid afterwards. Same dude wanted me to travel to another state with him to work and study. He's a piece of **** and he has both parents and a way easier life then I ever had.

My father was a drug dealer and yet you got me over here wanting to be good all the time, and honest. Mother****ers acting as if I didn't know what I'm talking about when I criticize promisciouty and selfishness make me sick. I've probably had a way harder life then most assess out there deseperate to getting lays. And even now I just met a girl that doesn't want a bf and is cool with going to my house. It's clearly possible to fool around and getting laid without playing ass.
    You’re 20. Shut up.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol @ the guy who thinks he has a wife and a girlfriend then wonders wth happened when he finds out the girls are really in love and he ends up alone.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    You’re 20. Shut up.
    So what bruv. You can die at any age for being stupid/unwise. You can go for months, years and a lifetime without ever picking up a book and learning anything.

I probably know more about music production, spanish/mexican culture, women and quantum physics than you. At 30

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    So what bruv. You can die at any age for being stupid/unwise. You can go for months, years and a lifetime without ever picking up a book and learning anything.

I probably know more about music production, spanish/mexican culture, women and quantum physics than you. At 30
    Oh I’m older than 30... I’m hurt you say you know more about Mexican culture than I do. You know zero about women judging by your illiterate posts that often make little rational sense.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    STRONGLY DISAGREE

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post

Agree with all of these and Leo calls me a prude because I'm not into the poly/open/swinging lifestyle/jumping on every dick I meet. It's just lulzy.
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Oh I’m older than 30... I’m hurt you say you know more about Mexican culture than I do. You know zero about women judging by your illiterate posts that often make little rational sense.
    Well yeah I'm illiterate I was only in kindergarten while at the US. By age 12 I had already given oral. Had been drinking with people above my age. Had a gf everyone wanted. Then as time passed I was still accepted widely across town until I decided to go monk because I thought women were too much drama for the most part. Now I just focus on women for an idea to settle down. Just went on a date with a girl who says she doesn't want a bf. And got another date supposedly for saturday with another girl that says she doesn't want a bf.

The only reason why we can't count any more than these is because I went monk and rejected society for a while. But I'm fit to be promiscious as hell.

I insist tho, getting laid is all about location. Being at the right place at the right time. So being social is goat period. Game is nothing. You just tell women you got money and they come to you from around the globe.
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 03-12-2020 at 08:04 PM.