Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking for recommendations for a good PC controller

I was deciding between:

1) Microsoft Elite series 2
    2) Razer Wolverine Ultimate

Ultimately I decided on the Razer because I liked the super tactile clicky buttons (a/b/x/y click more like a mouse than a traditional controller button) but the quality on them isn't worth anywhere near the price tag. The R1 and L1 didn't feel the same on the first pair I got. L1 was mushier and R1 was more tactile. So I replaced them with another pair and the second pair had the same issue except this time R1 was the mushy side. I expect this qc from a $20 controller not a $160 one so...no thanks

I'm reading that the Microsoft Elite series 2 has an insane amount of quality control issues with a lot of people saying stay clear so what other options are out there that you guys would recommend?

Ideally the controller would also work with PS4/5 but that's not necessary since i'll be mostly be using it for PC.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm still using the first gen Elite so I can't help you there.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    I'm still using the first gen Elite so I can't help you there.
    i think the choice might actually be gen1 elite since it's more than good enough still but doesn't have the quality control issues as 2
    MS, Computer Science

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use steam controller, xbox 1 (native bluetooth, no dongle) and a wired x360. Out of all of them the wired 360/1 are my favorite for anything FPS/rocket league, steam controller for everything else (point and clicks)

Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    I use steam controller, xbox 1 (native bluetooth, no dongle) and a wired x360. Out of all of them the wired 360/1 are my favorite for anything FPS/rocket league, steam controller for everything else (point and clicks)
    I currently have a xb1 controller but it's on its last legs. I'm open to just getting it again but i'm hoping something better is out there
    MS, Computer Science

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm using the Razer Wolverine Ultimate and love it, so it sounds like you got a defect since mine didn't have those issues whatsoever.

Everything about it is great:

+ Responsive clicky-buttons are a godsend, putting every other type to shame
    + Extra bumpers are easy to press, so I can actually use them, while never getting in the way,
    + Extra triggers underneath never get accidentally pressed, which I can't say for 99% of the other designs
    + Separated D-Pad should be the status quo
    + Comfortable grip for once with these damn things
    + Analog sticks feel perfect - no need for those rubber pads
    + Bumpers are easy to press directly in along the same direction as the triggers, if that makes sense - I noticed with even my official Xbone controller, you kind of can only press at an inward angle without it being awkward. My fingers wrap around too far, so I end up having to use too far up along the middle of my index fingers to get a consistent press.

The only caution I can give you is that the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition is a piece of sh*t. I've tried that one twice, and returned it twice. None of the buttons respond like the clicky ones on the Ultimate, almost as though they need to be pressed just a millimeter or two too far down to actually make contact. Also, it has a completely different placement for only one pair of extra buttons underneath, but they're placed directly on the handles, making them almost impossible to not hit accidentally.

I also looked into the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, but between the quality control issues, having the exact type of face buttons despite the cost, the extra button inputs being far too close to where I'd always hit them with my fingers, the same retarD-pad designs, and being even more expensive on top of all that, I figured I'd give the Ultimate a shot and don't regret it one bit.

Maybe see if you can get an exchange or return it and buy a new one, because that definitely sounds irregular. If your issue is price, as was my initial hangup, the Elite Controller is only going to be much worse since it's basically just a slightly puffed up Xbone controller for how little it actually adds or does differently (and better). That said, $160 is still high, and I'd suggest if you can to try waiting for a sale because I only paid $129.99 on Amazon Prime.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The newest MS Elite is you don't care about PS comparability.

If you do want PS compatibility hands down whatever the newest and top end Nacon is. I've had two since launch and love them. Also had the previous model, and previous model before that. I don't think you can beat Nacon for a PS controller although some like the Astro.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    I'm using the Razer Wolverine Ultimate and love it, so it sounds like you got a defect since mine didn't have those issues whatsoever.

Everything about it is great:

+ Responsive clicky-buttons are a godsend, putting every other type to shame
    + Extra bumpers are easy to press, so I can actually use them, while never getting in the way,
    + Extra triggers underneath never get accidentally pressed, which I can't say for 99% of the other designs
    + Separated D-Pad should be the status quo
    + Comfortable grip for once with these damn things
    + Analog sticks feel perfect - no need for those rubber pads
    + Bumpers are easy to press directly in along the same direction as the triggers, if that makes sense - I noticed with even my official Xbone controller, you kind of can only press at an inward angle without it being awkward. My fingers wrap around too far, so I end up having to use too far up along the middle of my index fingers to get a consistent press.

The only caution I can give you is that the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition is a piece of sh*t. I've tried that one twice, and returned it twice. None of the buttons respond like the clicky ones on the Ultimate, almost as though they need to be pressed just a millimeter or two too far down to actually make contact. Also, it has a completely different placement for only one pair of extra buttons underneath, but they're placed directly on the handles, making them almost impossible to not hit accidentally.

I also looked into the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, but between the quality control issues, having the exact type of face buttons despite the cost, the extra button inputs being far too close to where I'd always hit them with my fingers, the same retarD-pad designs, and being even more expensive on top of all that, I figured I'd give the Ultimate a shot and don't regret it one bit.

Maybe see if you can get an exchange or return it and buy a new one, because that definitely sounds irregular. If your issue is price, as was my initial hangup, the Elite Controller is only going to be much worse since it's basically just a slightly puffed up Xbone controller for how little it actually adds or does differently (and better). That said, $160 is still high, and I'd suggest if you can to try waiting for a sale because I only paid $129.99 on Amazon Prime.
    Price isn't a really big issue since i've had my last controller for many years. I really did love it but the issue is I had TWO with the same issue, albeit one with the issue in r1 and the other in l1. This means the switches they use in r1/l1 aren't made up to snuff and it's a crapshoot hoping for both to be bad. It might be just really bad luck that i had two in a row that were trash but it kind of burnt me away.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

If you do want PS compatibility hands down whatever the newest and top end Nacon is. I've had two since launch and love them. Also had the previous model, and previous model before that. I don't think you can beat Nacon for a PS controller although some like the Astro.
    On interesting....I haven't heard of Nacon before but it looks pretty good. The revolution unlimited might be the one to get. edit: only issue with it is L2 and R2 don't have trigger stops to limit travel distance

I think the call will be to try the razer controller one more time and if it's not perfect, go with the Nacon.
    Last edited by bartosh; 03-11-2020 at 07:31 PM.
    MS, Computer Science

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    On interesting....I haven't heard of Nacon before but it looks pretty good. The revolution unlimited might be the one to get. edit: only issue with it is L2 and R2 don't have trigger stops to limit travel distance

I think the call will be to try the razer controller one more time and if it's not perfect, go with the Nacon.
    That is true. You can change input curves on the triggers but I do wish it had stops as well.

dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ps3 controller.

Originally Posted by dontstopbelief View Post
    Ps3 controller.
    LoL, that controller was so bad, especially compared to the 360 controller at the time.

naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    360 pad.

Currently using a Nintendo Switch controller tho.

Anything M$FT should be drama free

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Xbox 1 controller for me, was a 360 before that; cheap and works for what I need.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you just make irritating posts just to be backwards?

Obviously the Xbox 1 controller is the only logical choice with a wireless adapter.

Razor went cheap quality with synapse 3.0 era. They aren't the same company and cheaped out.

stop trying to be "edgy" and different. you're a huge dork.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the newest elite controller is hot garbage with a lot of people having to return due to faulty sticks and triggers, unfortunately, I was looking at picking one up myself but I've read quite a few bad reviews/ seen videos

Ive heard good things about the astro c40
    Luny plsss

Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    the newest elite controller is hot garbage with a lot of people having to return due to faulty sticks and triggers, unfortunately, I was looking at picking one up myself but I've read quite a few bad reviews/ seen videos

That sucks. I don't know anything beyond the feature list from release time. Stupid of MS to put out such a faulty OEM product if complaints aren;t just overblown internet crying. And surprising honestly. Not a big MS fan lately but their controllers have always been top tiddy.

Well then Nacon for sure OP.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    do you just make irritating posts just to be backwards?

Obviously the Xbox 1 controller is the only logical choice with a wireless adapter.

Razor went cheap quality with synapse 3.0 era. They aren't the same company and cheaped out.

stop trying to be "edgy" and different. you're a huge dork.
    Buddy, just put me on ignore lol. You are wrong just about 100% of the time on every single topic you ever talk about. Just right now for example. Razer started off as an unreliable brand and are leagues more reliable now compared to their old days.

And by buddy I mean never my buddy.

That sucks. I don't know anything beyond the feature list from release time. Stupid of MS to put out such a faulty OEM product if complaints aren;t just overblown internet crying. And surprising honestly. Not a big MS fan lately but their controllers have always been top tiddy.

Yeah microsoft really dropped the ball with EW2 so Nacon it is. Ty for awaring me on them and fingers crossed that it works with the ps5 as well
    MS, Computer Science

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Xbox 1 controller for me, was a 360 before that; cheap and works for what I need.
    This

I was using a 360 wireless controller until the wireless receiver stopped working. Now I'm using xbone 1 via Bluetooth.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Price isn't a really big issue since i've had my last controller for many years. I really did love it but the issue is I had TWO with the same issue, albeit one with the issue in r1 and the other in l1. This means the switches they use in r1/l1 aren't made up to snuff and it's a crapshoot hoping for both to be bad. It might be just really bad luck that i had two in a row that were trash but it kind of burnt me away.

Before I settled on the Wolverine Ultimate, I went through all sorts of controllers and looked at reviews, and I think just in general the bumpers are a common point of failure across all brands.

I actually had a second Wildcat (the previous model now discontinued) around that I disassembled to specifically look into the bumper, and it's basically the same exact sort of switch you'd expect to find in every controller, and I would assume that the Wolverine is no different.

If I were to hazard a guess as to the general problem affecting controllers, it's an issue with the outside bumper as a whole loosening up over time and losing contact with the switch or the switch itself having a failure in worse cases. Mostly though, I think it's just a use issue across the board because, sadly, there isn't a lot of QA with controllers. Having tried a few other brands from Amazon, the lack of quality out there is insane.

This is pretty much what they have inside:

Spoiler!

In fact, you can see the exact same type on the PS4 controller when disassembled.

Now, here is a fun little bit of insight that directly correlates to what I was saying: The standard Xbox One controller's bumper contacts are angled, which is why I found that I couldn't press straight at the same angle as the triggers!

Both the PS4 controller and the Razer have their contacts angled straight across, making them far more reliable inputs. if I were to guess as to why Xbox One controllers fail so much in the bumpers (just look up how many bumper repair searches there are), it's because it's such an awkward angle to press, which probably puts strain on the entire contact unit since you're more naturally going to press at the same angle as the trigger.

Just going off of what I've read as far as more recent reviews and anecdotes, the only thing that Microsoft gets right in quality assurance is the "ass" part.

You know it's bad when you're actually lucky that an Xbox controller doesn't last 90 days, because at least it's still under warranty. Even more interesting, while Sony and Nintendo both cover their respective controllers for 1 year, Microsoft only covers theirs for 90 days... Uh huh.

Anyway, I looked into the Nacon because SkillUp gave it a glowing review, but it appears they've gone under two or three revisions since then, with general reviews on Amazon being far more negative. Do you have any experience with the more recent one (I think version 3)? I was really close to going with that one, and I'd say it's at least a worthy consideration, even if to try and return if dissatisfied.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Buddy, just put me on ignore lol. You are wrong just about 100% of the time on every single topic you ever talk about. Just right now for example. Razer started off as an unreliable brand and are leagues more reliable now compared to their old days.

Yeah microsoft really dropped the ball with EW2 so Nacon it is. Ty for awaring me on them and fingers crossed that it works with the ps5 as well
    No problem, I am here to help and consistently been the best poster on these forums for decades now. It's a pleasure to serve you.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Anyway, I looked into the Nacon because SkillUp gave it a glowing review, but it appears they've gone under two or three revisions since then, with general reviews on Amazon being far more negative. Do you have any experience with the more recent one (I think version 3)? I was really close to going with that one, and I'd say it's at least a worthy consideration, even if to try and return if dissatisfied.
    I've owned every one and each new version is better than the last. I wish the triggers had stops or button options or something but beyond that there isn't anything I'd change about it. Some have mentioned they'd like stick height adjust-ability and I agree the option would be nice but they are perfect for me, taller than stock but not too tall.

In general what I have seen from expensive controller reviews online is all negative, that's why without knowing about the MS Elite 2 personally I question what is read online. I think in general gamers are careless crybabies, abuse their controllers with their Doritos fingers then complain they don't work. Reviews for the first gen MS Elite online are horrendous but I know a handful of guys IRL who use it without a single complaint. Me personally, if I were looking for a PC controller I'd give the Elite 2 a go and find out for myself.

In Parabellum We Trust spirit750's Avatar
    spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been looking at the Elite 2 controller for a while now and really never saw all the reports on bad QC like you guys are saying. Picked one up last week and just started playing with it Wednesday. I love it so far and haven't seen anything wrong with it yet. Everything about it just screams quality. All the buttons have a great feel. The controller has some weight to it. I have no regrets, but I am only 2 days in with it.

If you order one get it direct from Microsoft store. There are some major supply issues with it being the #1 selling gaming accessory, but I ordered from the MS store website and had it in 2 days.
    You can make excuses, or you can make progress. Your choice.

Originally Posted by spirit750 View Post
    I've been looking at the Elite 2 controller for a while now and really never saw all the reports on bad QC like you guys are saying. Picked one up last week and just started playing with it Wednesday. I love it so far and haven't seen anything wrong with it yet. Everything about it just screams quality. All the buttons have a great feel. The controller has some weight to it. I have no regrets, but I am only 2 days in with it.

If you order one get it direct from Microsoft store. There are some major supply issues with it being the #1 selling gaming accessory, but I ordered from the MS store website and had it in 2 days.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com..._2_megathread/

There's an entire megathread for the issues on reddit. If it's possible, make sure you buy the extended warranty because it appears that the majority of the issues from the controller start showing up right after the 3(?) month standard warranty ends
    MS, Computer Science

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i read bad things about all the new controlers.

i still have a 10 year old wired ms 360 controller. wish i bought a second back then, it still works perfectly fine now days they dont make them as well.

Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There's an entire megathread for the issues on reddit. If it's possible, make sure you buy the extended warranty because it appears that the majority of the issues from the controller start showing up right after the 3(?) month standard warranty ends
    Its the same with scuff, people buy 200 dollar controllers they have to replace in 3 to 6 months

I have no experience with them but "battle beaver customs" apparently make really nice moded ps4 controllers. Basically take a stock one and you can add up to 4 back buttons (i think they use similar switches to what are used in mice) in where you want them, etc. So Id check them out OP if youre looking for one with back buttons
    Luny plsss

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

youre fuking retarded and backwards as hell. Literally everything you spout is insecure bull crap.

Razor peaked and then fell again you absolute monkey. The quality tanked and theres hysteria everywhere youre way behind the times you major dork
    #TRUMP2020

Originally Posted by spirit750 View Post

hes a backwards idiot. Dont listen to a think this fool says they are so fuking retarded on here man. Wish these dorks would leave this place they make it uncool.
    #TRUMP2020

Its the same with scuff, people buy 200 dollar controllers they have to replace in 3 to 6 months

I have no experience with them but "battle beaver customs" apparently make really nice moded ps4 controllers. Basically take a stock one and you can add up to 4 back buttons (i think they use similar switches to what are used in mice) in where you want them, etc. So Id check them out OP if youre looking for one with back buttons
    I can speak for my experience with 6 Scuff controllers, they are absolute trash, some models worse than others but trash company as a whole. My experience with every other brand has been dramatically better.

thats exactly why I said get the standard xbox 1 with a wireless adapter. The mass produced quality staple of controllers. Thats literally the best choice in general for almost a decade and hasn't changed.

forget the elite and forget razor.

the annoying thing is not even considering the basic most common and dependable controller there is. where the fuk is the mention of xbox1 in your OP? god youre annoying
    #TRUMP2020

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    thats exactly why I said get the standard xbox 1 with a wireless adapter. The mass produced quality staple of controllers. Thats literally the best choice in general for almost a decade and hasn't changed.

forget the elite and forget razor.

the annoying thing is not even considering the basic most common and dependable controller there is. where the fuk is the mention of xbox1 in your OP? god youre annoying
    i've been using the xb1 controller since it came out lol obviously i considered getting another one considering i've been using one for years now.

I'm sorry you're getting so upset over this.

1) I'm big on feel. It's as simple as that. The xbox1/ps4 controllers feel ok but I wanted something that just "felt" better to use.
    2) Outside of the qc issues the razor wolverine controller had, it feels so much better to use. It feels like driving a lexus vs a toyota. same sh!t in the end but one is more enjoyable to use. Go to a bestbuy and put one in your hands and maybe you'l see what i'm talking about.

same sh!t with my topre keyboard. Sure i can use a rubber dome or mechanical but the topre is just straight up more enjoyable to type/program/game on

So if I can find something that's decently reliable that is more enjoyable to use than a standard controller then I'm going to give it a shot. Ideally that would be the xbox elite 2 because as somebody else mentioned, it just feels a tier above when side by side.

That's ok that you don't agree with me. You don't have to.
    Last edited by bartosh; 03-14-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    MS, Computer Science

i've been using the xb1 controller since it game out lol

I'm sorry you're getting so upset over this.

1) I'm big on feel. It's as simple as that. The xbox1/ps4 controllers feel ok but I wanted something that just "felt" better to use.
    2) Outside of the qc issues the razor wolverine controller had, it feels so much better to use. It feels like driving a lexus vs a toyota. same sh!t in the end but one is more enjoyable to use. Go to a bestbuy and put one in your hands and maybe you'l see what i'm talking about.

same sh!t with my topre keyboard. Sure i can use a rubber dome or mechanical but the topre is just straight up more enjoyable to type/program/game on

So if I can find something that's decently reliable that is more enjoyable to use than a standard controller then I'm going to give it a shot. Ideally that would be the xbox elite 2 because as somebody else mentioned, it just feels a tier above when side by side.

That's ok that you don't agree with me. You don't have to.
    thats a lot more reasonable then lol
    #TRUMP2020